PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet Starz FFL

DenverChief
09-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey who is the retardo that offered me Drew Brees for Tiki Barber? I mean puhlease....I'll take Testaverde instead

Bowser
09-29-2005, 03:51 PM
WTF is happening in that video?

DenverChief
09-29-2005, 03:53 PM
WTF is happening in that video?

frack if I know I heisted the link to a DJ video that keeps changing.....whoever owns the link put that up

Bowser
09-29-2005, 03:55 PM
frack if I know I heisted the link to a DJ video that keeps changing.....whoever owns the link put that up

It looks like a guy trying to escape from prison, but is too inept to get it done.....

And thanks, Apollo...... :)

DenverChief
09-29-2005, 03:57 PM
It looks like a guy trying to escape from prison, but is too inept to get it done.....

And thanks, Apollo...... :)

No problem commander adama

SNR
09-29-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm Team Scanlon. Somebody give me a RB to start this week PRONTO

Please. For the love of God, help me out

JOhn
09-29-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm Team Scanlon. Somebody give me a RB to start this week PRONTO

Please. For the love of God, help me out
OK

NOT! :p

Sam
09-30-2005, 07:37 AM
Hey who is the retardo that offered me Drew Brees for Tiki Barber? I mean puhlease....I'll take Testaverde instead

Alright! That cuts it! :cuss: I had been of the opinion that your posts had quality and value to them. But, now...NOT. :harumph: :p

Retardo huh?!? I was feeling sorry for ya o:-) you :homer: after seeing that you had Big Ben and Gus for QB's against me this week and they're both on a bye, then I saw that you selected Warner to start after it'd been reported that he was hurt and wasn't going to play! :doh!: I thought I was being nice offering you my #2 QB for your #2 RB. I think it's a good deal. :evil: Especially for me :redface: since there seems to be a shortage of RB's in the league what with Scanlon holding 5 RB's and many others owning 4. But, if this is it the way you wanna be :shake: , then good luck with your new pickup of A. Wright going up against me & Peyton this week. :Peace:

BigRedChief
09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Doesn't matter. I own this league! :harumph: You are all my beetches!:p

Sam
10-03-2005, 07:36 AM

Should have taken the trade.

Your players
A. Wright QB-----3 points
T. Barber RB----19 points
My trade offer
D. Brees QB-----21 points

Oh well...