PDA

View Full Version : Are you Going to the Philly Game on Sunday?

carlos3652
09-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Hopefully I'll see some of you there... I'll be sporting the Chiefsplant white t as always... (depending how cold it is though)...

:rockon:

jspchief
09-30-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm going if I can find someone to take my other ticket. It's not really worth my trip to go down alone.

carlos3652
09-30-2005, 09:05 AM
js... who in the right mind from IA wouldnt want to go w/ you to a Chiefs game??

BigRedChief
09-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Where are you sitting?

I'm in the end zone not too far from FDE and Weirdwolf.

redhed
09-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I'll be there.

jspchief
09-30-2005, 09:37 AM
js... who in the right mind from IA wouldnt want to go w/ you to a Chiefs game??It's a combination of things:

1. My wife can't go because she'll be watching our child.
2. As I get older, it becomes harder to find friends whose wives/girlfriends let them go out of town all day Sunday to get drunk.
3. The remaining friends I have that don't have their balls in some woman's purse, have other things going on this weekend.

I'd have never guessed I'd have trouble finding someone to go to this particular game. The buddy I had planned on bailed, and I'm not having luck finding a replacement.

Nzoner
09-30-2005, 10:18 AM
It's a combination of things:

1. My wife can't go because she'll be watching our child.
2. As I get older, it becomes harder to find friends whose wives/girlfriends let them go out of town all day Sunday to get drunk.
3. The remaining friends I have that don't have their balls in some woman's purse, have other things going on this weekend.

I'd have never guessed I'd have trouble finding someone to go to this particular game. The buddy I had planned on bailed, and I'm not having luck finding a replacement.

You could alaways drive as far as St Joe and ride with us,the St Joe Chamber is having a free food and drink tent that I'm sure I can get you into.I'll be with a couple of friends and were hooking up with Phil and a planeteer from Northern California and one of his friends.

I'd think you'd have no problem selling the ticket there,hell I just sold two for a client and did okay for him.

jspchief
09-30-2005, 10:24 AM
You could alaways drive as far as St Joe and ride with us,the St Joe Chamber is having a free food and drink tent that I'm sure I can get you into.I'll be with a couple of friends and were hooking up with Phil and a planeteer from Northern California and one of his friends.

I'd think you'd have no problem selling the ticket there,hell I just sold two for a client and did okay for him.Thanks for the offer. I may try and do something like that. I still have your number (assuming it's the same as last year), so I may give you a buzz this weekend.

I still have few options left, but it's mostly guys that don't drink, which doesn't strike me as a good time.

redhed
09-30-2005, 10:30 AM
I still have few options left, but it's mostly guys that don't drink,

I'm not familiar w/ this type of person. :hmmm: