PDA

View Full Version : Will someone tell me what Vermiel ment

Bez
10-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Vermiels comments on Warfields return worry me.I get the feeling it's not only me.BEz

beer bacon
10-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I did some in-depth philological research, and I have came to the conclusion that it means we are doomed.

Phobia
10-02-2005, 12:35 AM
What Vermeil meant was he's pulling comments out of his ass as usual. Nothing he says is actually true, it's either:
1. A motivational tactic for a player.
2. Some BS to mislead the other team.
3. An issue he's never considered, but he'll make up some bullshit answer to appease the media.

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 12:39 AM
I don't speak senile double talk-we need a translator.

But I think it means if EW is what he once, could and should of almost was, than he might be what they hope he could be now, and if he is, will start, but only if the coaches evalution of the progress of EW exceeds past predictions of evaluations of what he should have been and still might end up being.

RedThat
10-02-2005, 12:40 AM
What Vermeil meant was he's pulling comments out of his ass as usual. Nothing he says is actually true, it's either:
1. A motivational tactic for a player.
2. Some BS to mislead the other team.
3. An issue he's never considered, but he'll make up some bullshit answer to appease the media.

That sounds about right. Very logical.

JOhn
10-02-2005, 01:00 AM
I don't speak senile double talk-we need a translator.

But I think it means if EW is what he once, could and should of almost was, than he might be what they hope he could be now, and if he is, will start, but only if the coaches evalution of the progress of EW exceeds past predictions of evaluations of what he should have been and still might end up being.
ummm yea, that's what he meant, I think? :hmmm:

Dunit35
10-02-2005, 01:19 AM
If I was McCleon and the coach told everyone that once Warfield gets back hes getting his starting job back, because our #2 corner sucks completely, It would probably bring down my confidence some...so of course Vermiel is saying the right thing..

Chiefs Pantalones
10-02-2005, 01:21 AM
DV told me...

Vanilla Thunder drop the beat that make you bounce like rubber.

chop
10-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Warfield looked terrible in preseason. I think because or that he has to earn his spot back.

SNR
10-02-2005, 07:28 AM
DV told me...

Vanilla Thunder drop the beat that make you bounce like rubber.No, that was Vanilla Thunder sucks floppy donkey dick

Bwana
10-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Who the hell knows with old Dick. Half the time, you need a decoder ring to even hazard a guess on some of the stuff that rolls out of his mouth.

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm partially senile. I'll translate!!!!!!!!!

StcChief
10-02-2005, 07:56 AM
He has to earn his job back. Prove your the better player.

Lights a fire under both McCleon and Warfield.

Phobia
10-02-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm partially senile. I'll translate!!!!!!!!!

Well?

BigRedChief
10-02-2005, 08:18 AM
hey, If Warfield can't win back the job over McCleon then he is a POS that shouldn't even be starting. The only way that I see that happening is if he sulks around the field like Woods...oohhhh I lost my starting job.......oooo woah is me .........:deevee:

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Well?
Wait for it. Matlock is on.

Bowser
10-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Wait for it. Matlock is on.

I was going to say Skip can't talk with a mouth full of tapioca and French Toast, but Baby Lees' is better.

He IS an effing miracle worker, after all.....

chiefsfaninNC
10-02-2005, 09:11 AM
DV's comments will mean very little after today's game. T.O. is going to kill McCleon. After T.O. has a big game today Warfiled will step back in to his starting spot on Tuesday.

milkman
10-02-2005, 01:12 PM
If I was McCleon and the coach told everyone that once Warfield gets back hes getting his starting job back, because our #2 corner sucks completely, It would probably bring down my confidence some...so of course Vermiel is saying the right thing..

What confidence?
The confidence that he will get his ass burned more often than if he were sitting on a lit stove?