PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to have Good Rep and Bad Rep

blsilks
10-02-2005, 10:58 AM
It means your a kiss a$$ who posts a bunch of crap that people want to hear so that you can aquire more green blocks. Remember, the more green blocks you have, the cooler you are. Chicks dig green blocks.

To have bad rep means that you are a rebel or non conformist who posts their thoughts instead of the thoughts of others. You are a leader even though nobody might be following.

Frazod
10-02-2005, 11:02 AM
It means your a kiss a$$ who posts a bunch of crap that people want to hear so that you can aquire more green blocks. Remember, the more green blocks you have, the cooler you are. Chicks dig green blocks.

To have bad rep means that you are a rebel or non conformist who posts their thoughts instead of the thoughts of others. You are a leader even though nobody might be following.

Sometimes red blocks just mean you're a douchebag. It really depends on the individual.

FloridaChief
10-02-2005, 11:06 AM

GENIUS!!!!!

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Sometimes red blocks just mean you're a douchebag. It really depends on the individual.
ROFL

Frazod
10-02-2005, 11:08 AM
GENIUS!!!!!

In your case, I'm sure it means douchebag. :p

chefsos
10-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Hey, Frazod, seen the new Shelby Cobra yet? I saw it on some TV auto show report. Sweet lookin' machine.

Oops, off topic.

Frazod
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey, Frazod, seen the new Shelby Cobra yet? I saw it on some TV auto show report. Sweet lookin' machine.

I've seen pictures. It's basically just like mine, only with an extra engine. :D

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
More often than not.

FloridaChief
10-02-2005, 11:11 AM
In your case, I'm sure it means douchebag. :p

'TARD!!!!

:cuss:

Frazod
10-02-2005, 11:12 AM
'TARD!!!!

:cuss:

ROFL

Rausch
10-02-2005, 11:31 AM

According to your definition I should be more hated than herpes...

And it's YOU'RE you ****tard.

YOU + ARE = YOU'RE

headsnap
10-02-2005, 11:37 AM

YOU + ARE = YOU'RE
they must have stopped teaching math AND english in public schools now. :shake:

either that or blsilks has not had those classes yet... :rolleyes:

JOhn
10-02-2005, 12:38 PM
they must have stopped teaching math AND english in public schools now. :shake:

either that or blsilks has not had those classes yet... :rolleyes:
Or he didn't pay attention to them like me. :shrug:

JOhn
10-02-2005, 12:39 PM
And in some cases that works to your favor

Rausch
10-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Or he didn't pay attention to them like me. :shrug:

How's that work'n out for ya'?

JOhn
10-02-2005, 12:40 PM
How's that work'n out for ya'?
Depends :hmmm:

mlyonsd
10-02-2005, 12:42 PM

YOU + ARE = YOU'RE

ROFL Can I have a ruling here?

Is "yer" legal on the internet?

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-02-2005, 12:45 PM
interesting thread

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 12:46 PM
ROFL Can I have a ruling here?

Is "yer" legal on the internet?
Yer dam rite.

chagrin
10-02-2005, 01:13 PM

And what does Gray mean then?

If you disable your rep, it must mean you don't care, right? But if that were true, you wouldn't have started this thread then, would you?

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-02-2005, 01:21 PM
Depends :hmmm:

depends????
don't they get a little soggy after wearing them for a while

JOhn
10-02-2005, 01:57 PM
depends????
don't they get a little soggy after wearing them for a while
:shrug:

You need to ask Skip that.

blsilks
10-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes I am a product of the public school system. Can I have some sympathy?

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Yes I am a product of the public school system. Can I have some sympathy?

here you go....:thumb: