PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ our "improved" defense

ClevelandChief
10-02-2005, 04:29 PM
:banghead:

Valiant
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I cannot figure out why they are giving TO a ten yard bubble to do what ever he wants...

Me thinks Gunther must have TO and Mcnabb on his Fantasy Football team...

The Bad Guy
10-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Seriously, does this need it's own thread?

Do you have something so important to say it couldn't be included in the game thread?

tommykat
I cannot figure out why they are giving TO a ten yard bubble to do what ever he wants...

Would be funny, but this FAULKING SUCKS!

Ultra Peanut
http://lolimhocolonparenthesis.ytmnd.com/

Valiant
10-02-2005, 04:42 PM

Do you have something so important to say it couldn't be included in the game thread?

Why did you respond to his thread??? Why are you not soley posting on the game thread if it is that important???

blsilks
10-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Well I think the Eagle offense is starting to click.

ClevelandChief
10-02-2005, 04:47 PM

Yet you responded here for?????? Yeah, your own post made you look really stupid, not me. Good job.

The Bad Guy
10-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Yet you responded here for?????? Yeah, your own post made you look really stupid, not me. Good job.

Yeah - I responded to a retard noob that thinks his opinion needs to have it's own thread.

Are you mentally challenged or did you NOT see the game thread where this GAME was being talked about.

I know your face with the guy hitting the brick was so important though.

The Bad Guy
10-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Why did you respond to his thread??? Why are you not soley posting on the game thread if it is that important???

Because every freaking week people flood the front page with garbage.

I'm sick of it.

Ari Chi3fs
10-02-2005, 05:06 PM
our d is awesome. Detroit Baby!! woo hoo.

oh, nm.

Valiant
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Because every freaking week people flood the front page with garbage.

I'm sick of it.

Then put them on ignore... You have the power...

It is a message board... if they post on the game thread their message gets lost in about two minutes when the new page comes up... That is why people make their own threads... If you do not like it, put them on ignore...

meStevo
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Yet you responded here for?????? Yeah, your own post made you look really stupid, not me. Good job.Wow, you win.

Taco John
10-02-2005, 05:27 PM

Nothing to see here... Threadpolice in da house.

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Rush Limbaugh says "Certain sucky teams in the NFL have a vested interest in making black quarterbacks look good."

FringeNC
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
What's even worse is that we knew what was coming, and we couldn't stop it. Philly was completely one-dimensional, and Gunther and the D were just manhandled. It's one thing when the D is totally off balance and has no idea of what is coming. We knew they were passing every down, and we couldn't stop it.

Gunther is a joke. You can talk talent deficiency all you want, but a good D coordinator would get more out of this team than Gunther. Gunther is worse than Greg Robinson.

The Bad Guy
10-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Nothing to see here... Threadpolice in da house.

Would you allow 20 different threads stating roughly the same thing on the Mane?

Sorry, most of my post was anger because of the loss, but I'm just sick of clicking on the front page and seeing the same thing over and over again.