PDA

View Full Version : This team is a joke

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry, i hate to pile on again, but we havent made one bit of progress in the whole Vermeil era. Its the same old story....year in year out. NO defense and the offense folds in the clutch. IM frusterated.......I honestly have no answers at this point?? It doesnt seem to matter the players or the co-ordinators who we bring in. It doesnt make one bit of difference.....The only thing i can think of is Carl and DV have to go. This whole team and organization is a direct reflection of them.

Anyways congrats to the Eagles....They showed us what true champions are made of.

KCwolf
10-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Exactly....it's damn sad when your worried up 17-0

petegz28
10-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Because our coaching staff lacks balls we are being exposed for the pretenders we are.

unlurking
10-02-2005, 05:20 PM
CP needs to go too.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM
CP needs to go too.

Very much agreed....I think year 16 of a 5 year plan is more than enough.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I know its too easy to bring this up at this time....

But Trent Green for all his gaudy stats over the past few years has never really impressed me much. He folds in the clutch, too many passes batted down......critical INT's at inoppurtune moments in the game......Hes solid alot of the times, but i just dont see him ever leading a team to the promised land. I realize hes not the main problem, but he definately deserves his share.

Sig Kauffman
10-02-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm glad the fans got up and started to leave. It's about time they sent a message to the team that they've finally had enough. You can only take this for so long before it starts to wear your patience.

petegz28
10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I hope something changes after the bye but this loss was not just a typical loss. You blow an 18 point lead at home?!?!? That is a sign of some big fuggin' issues. Particularly coaches.

digi2fish
10-02-2005, 05:56 PM
DV said "they are the better team" in the postgame conference....
...I'm not buying this....
:shake:

siberian khatru
10-02-2005, 05:58 PM
DV said "they are the better team" in the postgame conference....
...I'm not buying this....
:shake:

I think the Eagles are the better team.

But "better teams" lose all the time in the NFL. Being the inferior team is no excuse for blowing a 24-6 lead at home.

digi2fish
10-02-2005, 06:01 PM

But "better teams" lose all the time in the NFL. Being the inferior team is no excuse for blowing a 24-6 lead at home.

what pissed me off is it sounds like he was blaming on the players.
:cuss:

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:02 PM

Well said... The people who think that we are "OK" being at 2-2 and think we still might turn this thing around are delusional.....We have major issues with coaching, on the defensive line, in the defensive backfield....The O-line, even at QB, Green is struggling big time.....

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 06:03 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar2806_6.gifROFL

ck_IN
10-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Teams are a reflection of their coaches. The Chiefs are no different. They're soft, whiny, cry babies who think things should be handed to them.

DV hugs them and pats their heads and says it'll all be alright. Case in point was when he had an arm around Green after the int that went for a TD. I don't know what Green was PO'd about since he stared the receiver down and telegraphed the whole play. DV should've told Green to STFU&STFD but instead he's hugging him.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Teams are a reflection of their coaches. The Chiefs are no different. They're soft, whiny, cry babies who think things should be handed to them.

DV hugs them and pats their heads and says it'll all be alright. Case in point was when he had an arm around Green after the int that went for a TD. I don't know what Green was PO'd about since he stared the receiver down and telegraphed the whole play. DV should've told Green to STFU&STFD but instead he's hugging him.

Yep, Green deserves his share of the blame as well. Hes the field general and the offense went into the tank in the 2nd half. He has a terrible habit of throwing game changing INT's. Whats the deal with all his passes batted down as well??? Does he have a low release point??

Valiant
10-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Yep, Green deserves his share of the blame as well. Hes the field general and the offense went into the tank in the 2nd half. He has a terrible habit of throwing game changing INT's. Whats the deal with all his passes batted down as well??? Does he have a low release point??

More to do with them telegraphing his throws and a 6'5" man jumping up in the air...

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 06:45 PM
You loosers are all doomed and done for the season. Not me. i jumped on the Marty bandwagon. Yeah, Marty

dtrain
10-02-2005, 07:49 PM

He seemed to be scared in the pocket! Happy feet and didn't want to keep the ball in his hands. I thought that was the case last week also after a few hits or rushes.

Mecca
10-02-2005, 07:56 PM
The deal with Trent Green is simple. If there's any pressure on him he isn't that good. If he doesn't have the perfect pocket or can't set his feet to throw perfectly all of his throws either come in high or short hopped. Or he well throws an INT, in short if Trent Green is under pressure he looks like garbage. Especially when anyone is around his feet, watch what happens when he doesn't have perfect footwork his throws are awful.

Count Zarth
10-02-2005, 07:58 PM
The deal with Trent Green is simple. If there's any pressure on him he isn't that good. If he doesn't have the perfect pocket or can't set his feet to throw perfectly all of his throws either come in high or short hopped. Or he well throws an INT, in short if Trent Green is under pressure he looks like garbage. Especially when anyone is around his feet, watch what happens when he doesn't have perfect footwork his throws are awful.

I'll disagree, heartily. He played pretty good today.

His first interception wasn't the result of pressure. The CB simply jumped the route. Shame on Trent for telegraphing the throw.

His second interception was a perfect pass that hit Eddie Kennison in the chest. That's all on Eddie.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM

Ill have to 2nd this....Hes solid, but hes not "The Man" . Hes never going to be an Elway, Montana, Brady or even a McNabb type who can just will a team to victory. Its frusterating, hes just very inconsistant at times and holds on to the ball waaaay too long for a guy who cant scramble.

Mecca
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Ill have to 2nd this....Hes solid, but hes not "The Man" . Hes never going to be an Elway, Montana, Brady or even a McNabb type who can just will a team to victory. Its frusterating, hes just very inconsistant at times and holds on to the ball waaaay too long for a guy who cant scramble.

If Trent Green plays after Roaf and Shields retire he better start getting rid of the ball faster or he's gonna be sacked 50 times. He really does hold onto the ball to long. I guess that happens when you get spoiled........

stevieray
10-02-2005, 08:30 PM
ROFL

Count Zarth
10-02-2005, 08:30 PM
ROFL

Saw you on TV today.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
i have a brillant new idea for the chiefs

try something new once in a while

god the same old shit "oooooooooohhhhhhhhh! this one is realy gonna throw them for a loop, lets do the same play we just did "

why not try something like fake to priest fake to L.J. and then thow to hall or gonz

JBucc
10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Champ Baily was right this team is a bunch of quitters. At the first hint of adversity it's "oh well there's always next week." He was wrong about one thing though, we suck at arrowhead too

dirk digler
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I'll disagree, heartily. He played pretty good today.

I will take the word of Len Dawson over yours. He said exactly what Mecca said.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Champ Baily was right this team is a bunch of quitters. At the first hint of adversity it's "oh well there's always next week." He was wrong about one thing though, we suck at arrowhead too

They have been this way pretty mcuh throughout the Vermeil KC era. One sign of trouble and the whole team collapses....DV had one good 8-0 run in 2003. before and after that, this team has been very mediorce.

mississippichiefan
10-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Exactly....it's damn sad when your worried up 17-0
You are 100% right , I was worried too and we had every right to be didn't we .