PDA

View Full Version : Let's face it Chiefs fans...

DRU
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM
We suck.

How many years in a row are we gonna fall for the same shit? (see last week's game.) How many games are we gonna allow the opposing team's best player to run wild all over us? How many games are we gonna have a defensive take-away, a special teams return for a TD, and lose? How many times is our offense gonna spend about 45 seconds on the field after the defense finally comes up with a big play? How many more things could I go on about here?

How many of you are gonna hate me after this thread!? I can only imagine. All I know is I've spent 20 years of my life being an avid Chiefs fan simply because of FLASHES of greatness. Will I quit? Hell no. But I'm am gonna quit acting like we're one of the best teams in the league. We're simply not and we need to admit it.

DRU
10-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Ok Ok...my complete bitterness has passed with a little over 24 hours of sulk time.

I agree with that post about our defense. They did alright given the circumstances. I'm still sick in my stomach that we watched T.O. run wild all over the field, but I don't think that's why we lost.

I pray to the football gods that a couple weeks off and some crucial returns to the field will help. I'd sure love to see our Chiefers do something this season.

Part of the reason I get so upset is because I sit here and put together a reel of about 20 highlight plays...some offense, some defense, some special teams....in a losing cause.

Speaking of which, I've got all the highlights done except for the first QTR. I screwed up and had it recording via the microphone instead of the Line-In so the audio sounds like crap. I've got it on my DVR so I'm gonna re-record the first QTR and do those highlights and then get em posted.

Sorry for my bitter post immediately after the game yesterday. I normally contain myself.

Go Chiefs!

DRU
10-03-2005, 08:09 PM
By the way, what few highlights there were from last week are currently posted.

http://angelleye.no-ip.com:20008

Simplex3
10-03-2005, 08:10 PM
[crickets chirping]

rocks
10-03-2005, 08:12 PM
As many years as it takes! I have always been a Chiefs fan and always will. Sit and watch a few games from the 80's and get some perspective.

Dunit35
10-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Ok Ok...my complete bitterness has passed with a little over 24 hours of sulk time.

I agree with that post about our defense. They did alright given the circumstances. I'm still sick in my stomach that we watched T.O. run wild all over the field, but I don't think that's why we lost.

I pray to the football gods that a couple weeks off and some crucial returns to the field will help. I'd sure love to see our Chiefers do something this season.

Part of the reason I get so upset is because I sit here and put together a reel of about 20 highlight plays...some offense, some defense, some special teams....in a losing cause.

Speaking of which, I've got all the highlights done except for the first QTR. I screwed up and had it recording via the microphone instead of the Line-In so the audio sounds like crap. I've got it on my DVR so I'm gonna re-record the first QTR and do those highlights and then get em posted.

Sorry for my bitter post immediately after the game yesterday. I normally contain myself.

Go Chiefs!

do you are anyone have the DJ "hit of the week"...I never got to see it because of FOX..

digi2fish
10-03-2005, 08:26 PM
...now even our video guru is pissed off.
wake up, DV.
:shake:

DRU
10-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, it'll be included in my highlight set.