PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God please stop all the doomsday talk.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Let's see what this team does coming out of the bye. I've never seen so many manginas in my life. :shake:

CosmicPal
10-02-2005, 06:36 PM
No kidding....I was thinking of posting the same thing, but I'll let you get harrassed instead. :D

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
No kidding....I was thinking of posting the same thing, but I'll let you get harrassed instead. :D
Hell, I'm not afraid of any of the invalids that are crying like little bitches right now. ROFL

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Its pretty bad...I never have a problem with ripping the team for the things they don't do but the long term doom predicitions are pretty offbase...oh well...thats just how the board goes I guess.

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Let's see what this team does coming out of the bye. I've never seen so many manginas in my life. :shake:
What doomsday? My observations here run along the same line of passion as when I noticed that Limp Bizkit put out another shitty album this year.
People who, at this point, retain passion for this sorry ass team, need to look deep down and question what level of worthlessness they can continue to exult.

Taco John
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM

No doubt. It's only week two. Yeah, you're two games out of first for the division, but we still have to play a game in your house. The season is far from over.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Please....even if this team rebounds and makes a playoff run, i have ZERO confidence in the offense or defense to get the job done come crunch time. They have proven nothing and have made Zero progress over the past 5 season.....

headsnap
I'm staying positive too!!

BTW< here is that avatar you requested...

|Zach|
Please....even if this team rebounds and makes a playoff run, i have ZERO confidence in the offense or defense to get the job done come crunch time. They have proven nothing and have made Zero progress over the past 5 season.....
But you've never really had confidence at any point...you can admit it. I don't have a problem with that but we may as well paint things as they are.

the Talking Can
10-02-2005, 06:40 PM
this team is obviously kick ass

look at the heart they demonstrated, at home, in Holding a gimp QB to only 37 points

I am more hopeful than ever...and with good reason, we are obviously a playoff team

Lonewolf Ed
10-02-2005, 06:40 PM
No doubt. It's only week two. Yeah, you're two games out of first for the division, but we still have to play a game in your house. The season is far from over.

Week 2? Ummm... no.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Believe it or not I really don't give a damn about what you think. In fact, I cannot remember anything you've ever contributed to this board.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
But you've never really had confidence at any point...you can admit it. I don't have a problem with that but we may as well paint things as they are.

Ive never had confidence because they have yet to prove me wrong....I pray ever week they will...believe me...but all they ever do is let me down. Its time for Carl to go..it all starts at the top with him.

KcMizzou
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
The board's always been full of manginas and shenis's after a loss.

This one was especially bad, because it looked like we were well on our way to blowing out yet another NFC top dog at Arrowhead. Oh well... 2-2 after two weeks sounds about right. I imagine most of us will feel alot better about things by the time the 'skins game rolls around.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-02-2005, 06:43 PM
don't pick on the girly men

RINGLEADER
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Is the season over? Of course not. Are the Chiefs doing pretty much the exact same things they did last year on their way to a rousing 7-9 season? Yep. They've won twice against two teams that are a combined 2-6. They've proven nothing (except that they can piss away games, bite on Jake Plummer's play fakes, give up long runs and long pass plays and give up 67 points in the last two weeks), hence many are pessimistic about their chances going forward.

Seriously, do you see this team doing what the Chargers did to the Patriots today? I don't see KC holding New England under 17 in our own house - much less Gillette Stadium.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM
I suppose you guys can rub your peckers together and talk about how good the Chiefs are instead.

suds79
10-02-2005, 06:45 PM

Well what do you want for us to say?

Hey the offese sure hasn't missed a beat from last year... Nope can't say that.

Hey the D looks much better... Nope can't say that.

Hey Trent sure is throwing darts.. Nope can't say that.

The running game sure is mowing teams down.. Nope can't say that.

Hey it's a good thing we brought back Gunther. Nope can't say that.

Wake up man. There are warning signs all over this team that point to failure.

JimNasium
I suppose you guys can rub your peckers together and talk about how good the Chiefs are instead.
You can do whatever you want with your pecker. I'm just not gonna get frantic after week 4.

Baby Lee
don't pick on the girly men
So somehow the complete inability to see shit as shit boosts your testosterone?
I see nothing manly about pimping a subpar organization.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Wake up man.

Come on Suds, the season isn't over. We have 12 more games of mediocrity left ahead of us.

JOhn
I agree.

Yes I'm horribly depressed and upset over this loss. The fact we pissed away a huge lead, took Priest out to be "fair" and give LJ some carries. Take Horn out, when he can catch a ball and take a hit, unlike Parker.

Yes I'm pissed we lost at home and have blown an early lead in our division, but as a loyal fan since before I can remember it's my right to be pissed.

But as I said earlier, I truly expected us to be 2-2 at this point and figured to be content at that. Not overjoyed about it, but it IS what I foresaw. It just hurts to see us blow away a chance to be better than I expected.

the Talking Can

just say we're 2-2.....they say it makes all the pain go away, but I don't believe them

Wile_E_Coyote
10-02-2005, 06:47 PM
So somehow the complete inability to see shit as shit boosts your testosterone?
I see nothing manly about pimping a subpar organization.

man up bitch

Taco John
10-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Week 2? Ummm... no.

Ugh... Sorry, I just woke up from a nap. I fell asleep and the Chiefs were winning this thing like 24 to 6 and when I wake up the Chiefs are losing by 13 points. I'm still trying to clear the nap cobwebs out of my head, and am still in amazement at this turn of events.

MadMax
10-02-2005, 06:48 PM

|Zach|
Believe it or not I really don't give a damn about what you think. In fact, I cannot remember anything you've ever contributed to this board.
Obsessions with reality TV and saying the Chiefs will lose in game where the score is close and there is AT LEAST a half to play.

Redcoats58
The board's always been full of manginas and shenis's after a loss.

This one was especially bad, because it looked like we were well on our way to blowing out yet another NFC top dog at Arrowhead. Oh well... 2-2 after two weeks sounds about right. I imagine most of us will feel alot better about things by the time the 'skins game rolls around.

Now im not gonna doom and gloom but the skins arent really a team I would like to face to get my spirits up.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:49 PM
You can do whatever you want with your pecker. I'm just not gonna get frantic after week 4.

Who is frantic? If you are frantic over poor performance from the Chiefs then you haven't been a Chiefs fan very long otherwise you would be very use to this.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM

Okay, you are right. I'm so pissed I can't stand it.

VonneMarie
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
I agree. What happened to all you people that said we would be 2-2 at the bye?

Disgusting. :shake:

MadMax
10-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Ugh... Sorry, I just woke up from a nap. I fell asleep and the Chiefs were winning this thing like 24 to 6 and when I wake up the Chiefs are losing by 13 points. I'm still trying to clear the nap cobwebs out of my head, and am still in amazement at this turn of events.

YOU are a liar, cause you cannot possibly be amazed by the turn of events...It is the Chiefs after all :cuss: :banghead: STFU Now I shall continue to get shitfaced and wonder why I ever gave a shit about this team.... 35+ years of heartbreak is enough..Right???

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Now I shall continue to get shitfaced
Wow, thats pretty bad.

Baby Lee
man up bitch
Lobotomized and manly are not the same thing.

Seriously, is there a team in the league where we can honestly still say "well at least we're not. . ."

David.
As much as I want to think we'll be fine, it's pretty obvious to me that this team has major problem areas. Dropping a 17 point lead at home is not alright.

I realize the season isn't over, but we obviously have a long ways to go before we can compete for a super bowl. Whether we can do it, I don't know. But i'm definitely not putting money on the chiefs making the playoffs :shrug:

If that makes me a "chicken little" or whatever, I don't know. Just my take.

MadMax
10-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Wow, thats pretty bad.

ROFL!!

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
That's much better. For a minute I thought I was going to have to come over there.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Okay, I'm really mad now. I'm thinking about a lawsuit against Carl, Lamar and Dick. Also, I'm stongly considering calling my head shrinker or getting my hand gun.

Mecca
10-02-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree. What happened to all you people that said we would be 2-2 at the bye?

Disgusting. :shake:

We didn't think the team would blow a game like this. Then to top it off show 0 heart in the effort.

The offense looks like shit, the defense looks like shit. The team looks like shit. What is there to be impressed about at this point?

David.
man up bitch

ok, you're a moron.

suds79

Yup we all are.

I think we're all pissed because it's not just this year that's going down the toilet, it's next year and the year after that at very best before we could get back to contending.

MadMax
Okay, I'm really mad now. I'm thinking about a lawsuit against Carl, Lamar and Dick. Also, I'm stongly considering calling my head shrinker or getting my hand gun.

Hold up on the hand gun thingy, but let's persue the lawsuit angle. :p

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 06:58 PM
We didn't think the team would blow a game like this. Then to top it off show 0 heart in the effort.

The offense looks like shit, the defense looks like shit. The team looks like shit. What is there to be impressed about at this point?
So, to sum it up the team is shitty. Bob Dole would be proud.

Baby Lee
10-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Don;t conflate the wussies who are actually angry about this shitbird, and those who are simply cognizant of the reality of the Chiefs' place in the NFL pantheon, a long time underachiever that spiked a bit of promise about 7 years in the 90s and has since returned to the basement of the league.

JimNasium
Yup we all are.

I think we're all pissed because it's not just this year that's going down the toilet, it's next year and the year after that at very best before we could get back to contending.
Psssst, I'm not really pissed.

picasso
Parallel passing plays are STUPID!!!! We gain nothing from them. NOTHING!!!! We lost because of that reason and the fact we played soft zone AGAIN!!!!! Why do they do that?

JOhn
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
What is there to be impressed about at this point?
The only player's that showed any heart in this game were Priest and Dante'. Granted Trent looked like he was going to use his interception to motivate him, but for whatever reason, bad play calling, pass protection stone handed receivers or what ever, he just didn't show it when we needed it. :banghead:

the Talking Can
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
instead of talking about pointless things like "it's week 4" or "we're 2-2" why don't people talk about OUR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD?

Explain to me what excites you about back to back ass kickings? What about your team having no heart or brains makes you jump and down clapping like retards "we're 2-2!!"?

Exposed on the road. Exposed at home. Discuss.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 07:01 PM

Nah just stick with your career of policing how others are allowed to react to football....that seems to be working for ya.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Don;t conflate the wussies who are actually angry about this shitbird, and those who are simply cognizant of the reality of the Chiefs' place in the NFL pantheon, a long time underachiever that spiked a bit of promise about 7 years in the 90s and has since returned to the basement of the league.
Please don't bother me. I'm having fun ****ing with people.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Nah just stick with your career of policing how others are allowed to react to football....that seems to be working for ya.
Jesus Nap, you're taking this loss hard. Lighten up or ignore me please.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Lobotomized and manly are not the same thing.

Seriously, is there a team in the league where we can honestly still say "well at least we're not. . ."

I've been a Chiefs fan for years, losses come & go

Mecca
10-02-2005, 07:04 PM
instead of talking about pointless things like "it's week 4" or "we're 2-2" why don't people talk about OUR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD?

Explain to me what excites you about back to back ass kickings? What about your team having no heart or brains makes you jump and down clapping like retards "we're 2-2!!"?

Exposed on the road. Exposed at home. Discuss.

I don't know about you but I'm impressed with our offenses ability to just pack it up and look like they don't know what they're doing when things get tough.

2 weeks in a row things don't go our way and they just pack it in. "This just isn't our day", and they just go home.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-02-2005, 07:05 PM
ok, you're a moron.

lighten up Dave

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Jesus Nap, you're taking this loss hard. Lighten up or ignore me please.

I'm just busting your balls, that is far more fun than talking about the Chiefs. I'm honestly so apathetic towards the Chiefs anymore that I don't even get excited anymore. The last decade has completely numbed me towards all this.

ct
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM

Amen Brother!! We're 2-2 heading into the BYE. Just where we expected we'd be. Don't lose faith, there's a lot of ball still to play.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm just busting your balls, that is far more fun than talking about the Chiefs. I'm honestly so apathetic towards the Chiefs anymore that I don't even get excited anymore. The last decade has completely numbed me towards all this.
I call it the Lin Elliot Effect.

Iowanian
10-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Its not the Loss...................Its HOW the team has lost 2 weeks in a row, and how average..the offense looks.

In case anyone wasn't paying attention.....Sammy Parker apparently sucks as much as the backup OTs and the Starting Dline.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 07:09 PM
I call it the Lin Elliot Effect.

:D It seems like every season since then has had a Lin Elliot kinda feeling about it.

Iowanian
If Sammy Parker Smiles after dropping a pass in week 6, the Guy you see Bobby Boucette'in' him at midfield, is likely Iowanian.

MadMax

ROFL!!!

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Sammy Parker apparently sucks as much as the backup OTs and the Starting Dline.

The Broncos have a O lineman with a lot better hands that is for certain.

VonneMarie
10-02-2005, 07:11 PM

Nothing. But check this out...

Oct 16 Washington
Oct 23 @Miami
Oct 30 @San Diego
Nov 6 Oakland
Nov 13 @Buffalo
Nov 20 @Houston
Nov 27 New England
Dec 4 Denver
Dec 11 @Dallas

Yeah, I got nothing.

David.
10-02-2005, 07:11 PM
lighten up Dave

sorry, I'm still fuming.

Mecca
10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Nothing. But check this out...

Oct 16 Washington
Oct 23 @Miami
Oct 30 @San Diego
Nov 6 Oakland
Nov 13 @Buffalo
Nov 20 @Houston
Nov 27 New England
Dec 4 Denver
Dec 11 @Dallas

Yeah, I got nothing.

What's sad about that is all those teams are better than I thought they were, all except Houston and Buffalo.

It's very possible to go 2-7 in that stretch, very possible.

chefsos
10-02-2005, 07:18 PM
What's sad about that is all those teams are better than I thought they were, all except Houston and Buffalo.

I'm not even looking that far ahead. I'm sure many of us saw the Washington game as being as close to an NFL gimme as there is. Not now.
However, at the risk of sounding alarmingly like DV, I still think this team is going to get better as the season progresses.

VonneMarie
10-02-2005, 07:19 PM

My thoughts exactly. Well, we'll beat Dungver but everyone else is a toss up.

KCinNY
10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
The last decade has completely numbed me towards all this.

Yep.

There was a time when a Chiefs loss would wreck me (@Denver in '92 comes to mind.). The heartache in the years since has left me utterly callous to Chiefs failures.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-02-2005, 07:23 PM
sorry, I'm still fuming.

they did it just to piss you off you know

& very well at that I reckon :)

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 07:24 PM

That 2-7 would be a good deal. We'd get a hell of a draft pick to piss off.

mikey23545
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Wait just a minute...

Last week the Chiefs are absolutely humiliated on the road by an arch rival...

This week, they lose at home after leading by as much as 18 points...

AND WE'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO SAY, "HELL, WE"RE 2-2... WTF ARE YA'LL BITCHING ABOUT?..."

Some of you retarded mfer's need to be institutionalized....

Brock
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM
They suck, period. Pointing out an obvious fact like that doesn't reflect negatively on the person who sees it.

yeti
10-02-2005, 07:39 PM
you can't denie that fact that these two loses have revealed serious issues with the chiefs. Look at the good teams, they just don't roll over and die, and even if they do they don't do the same shit the next week. THis isn't about being positive it is about being realistic

Jenny Gump
10-02-2005, 07:42 PM

A real fan would be concerned. Poser.

chagrin
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I had us going 10-6 this season, losing the Denver game and this game against Phillly, nothing suprising here EXCEPT I didn't expect to see a 37-31 final score.The loss definitely pisses me off; Obviously some things are very bad and need repair. I was only able to catch the final DH TD and onside attempt, so I will wait to read the reviews tomorrow.

In the meantime, 2-2 isn't the end, but we have every right to be worried about a few things, and we have every right to dissect every aspect of the game.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:44 PM
A real fan would be concerned. Poser.
I'll tell you what, why don't you and Tom Cash go and have monkey sex. I'll bet he has a cute sailor suit from the 80s that might fit you.

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I'll tell you what, why don't you and Tom Cash go and have monkey sex. I'll bet he has a cute sailor suit from the 80s that might fit you.
Those buttons on the shirt will really have to work to keep up. The wuality of those shirts will be tested.

tommykat

As I would read all of this? :shake:

But I agree, we will have so many players back! That is huge for the Chiefs.....A week of time off, then practice..........then ROCK N ROLL! :D

CanadaKC
I hate this f***ing thread...and accusing us of having manginas...it's called common sense. Denver put an ass whooping to us...and Philly came in here and racked up points at will when their backs were to the wall...and we couldn't stop sh!t. Gonzo has been rendered useless...cause we have no threats at wideout...get it? Of course you don't.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I hate this f***ing thread...and accusing us of having manginas...it's called common sense. Denver put an ass whooping to us...and Philly came in here and racked up points at will when their backs were to the wall...and we couldn't stop sh!t. Gonzo has been rendered useless...cause we have no threats at wideout...get it? Of course you don't.
I would be concerned if you were from someplace other than Canada.

CanadaKC
10-02-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm more concerned with your lack of judgement than anything...

|Zach|
I would be concerned if you were from someplace other than Canada.
What if he was from Nixa.

Jenny Gump

Monkey sex is probably all you understand...I've seen the women you hang out with.

ROYC75
10-02-2005, 07:50 PM
So which week does the shy start falling ?

If we continue to play like we have the last 2 weeks, it will be pretty damn soon.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm more concerned with your lack of judgement than anything...
You shouldn't take yourself or this forum so seriously.

tommykat
10-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Monkey sex is probably all you understand...I've seen the women you hang out with.

Fight Fight.......ROFL

JimNasium
What if he was from Nixa.
That would be different. At least he wouldn't be Canadian.

Skip Towne
If Sammy Parker Smiles after dropping a pass in week 6, the Guy you see Bobby Boucette'in' him at midfield, is likely Iowanian.
Pshaw!! There are so many guys wanting to kick your ass before the game You won't have the energy.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:53 PM
At least they have all had opposable thumbs. Can you say the same about your dates?

|Zach|
And thats how the child we will lovingly know as Jim Gump started. I think its great that two Springfield friends of mine decided to start flirting enough that it was obvious they should be together.

Michael Michigan

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[Runs out, alone, then returns.]

Bluto: What the fugg happened to the Planet I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
And thats how the child we will lovingly know as Jim Gump started. I think its great that two Springfield friends of mine decided to start flirting enough that it was obvious they should be together.
I think we would name our child Forrest.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[Runs out, alone, then returns.]

Bluto: What the fugg happened to the Planet I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?
ROFL

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Good one. There is another show at 11 folks. Tip your waitress on the way out.

tommykat
10-02-2005, 07:56 PM

Can't wait to see the feather float down...haaaaaROFL

Jenny Gump
10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
At least they have all had opposable thumbs. Can you say the same about your dates?

You are so clueless. If you were any taller, that dent in your forehead would be easy to understand.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
You are so clueless. If you were any taller, that dent in your forehead would be easy to understand.
If you were any shorter I would be praying that the top of your head was flat.

Jenny Gump
10-02-2005, 08:10 PM
If you were any shorter I would be praying that the top of your head was flat.

I got nothin.

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 08:11 PM
I got nothin.
You have boobies. That's something.

tommykat
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM

Really? Do tell us all.........ROFL

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Really? Do tell us all.........ROFL
You have boobies too.

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 08:13 PM
http://www.sourcetext.com/images/temp3/flash.jpg

tommykat
10-02-2005, 08:15 PM
You have boobies too.

All I know is you had a bare ass here and the Senorts was hairy...ROFL

JimNasium
10-02-2005, 08:17 PM
All I know is you had a bare ass here and the Senorts was hairy...ROFL
That was just Bob Dole's ass. You were seeing double.

tommykat
10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
That was just Bob Dole's ass. You were seeing double.

That could be correct...:hmmm: :shake: na

dirk digler
10-02-2005, 09:33 PM

100% agree.

2-2 sucks when we should have been 3-1.

Toad
10-02-2005, 09:47 PM
just say we're 2-2.....they say it makes all the pain go away, but I don't believe them

We could probaly rationalize 2-2 if not for the following:

-we lost the last 2 IN A ROW by a total of 67 points
-we gave up 31 unanswered
-our coaches obviously do not know how to game adjust
-a healthy Wille Roaf does not rush the passer

Toad
10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Wait just a minute...

Last week the Chiefs are absolutely humiliated on the road by an arch rival...

This week, they lose at home after leading by as much as 18 points...

AND WE'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO SAY, "HELL, WE"RE 2-2... WTF ARE YA'LL BITCHING ABOUT?..."

Some of you retarded mfer's need to be institutionalized....

Wow! Way to say it like you mean it.

CanadaKC
10-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Hey Jim...the Cards are now 1-3!!!! Josh Mcnown threw for over 400 yards!!! I smell playoffs!!!