PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs KILLED Planet Man!!!

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Thank you Al Saunders, for your boneheaded play calling. With a 17 point lead, you opted to throw the ball time and time again instead of working on clock management and grinding it out on the ground. Nice job, Einstein.

Thank you defense, for being unable to put any pressure on a gimpy McNabb. You gave him enough time too cook a 3 minute egg, eat it, read the defense, and hit a wide open TO all day long. Thank you for letting a 17 point gift of a lead evaporate like boiling water on a hot stove.

Thank you Carlos Hall, for standing there at DE, covered only by a receiver, who you opted to just let run past you, untouched, time and time again, while you, in your infinite wisdom, went after McNabb, leaving said receiver wide open.

Thank you Larry Johnson, for not being able to manage a simple hand-off. Oh I know, it was Trent's fault, right? Tell that to Priest. He seems to do just fine, regardless of ball placement. This is why you're a backup. Two games in a row buddy.

Thank you Grandpa Dick for your stellar challenges, which everyone knows never pan out, and wasting our time outs.

Planet Man was here to defend you but alas, even his super powers were unable to defend against the Kryptonite-like showing you had over the last two weeks. He finally succumbed when the final whistle blew today. You, *gasp* The Kansas City Chiefs, *wheeze* killed him. *cough cough* Dead. *expires*

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 06:41 PM
funny stuff

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:41 PM
**** **** **** **** :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

the Talking Can
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
your font killed me

petegz28
10-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Our coaches flat out took us out of the game.

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:43 PM
**** **** **** **** :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Oh yeah, forgot about you. Sorry. You are released from service as Planet Man's former sidekick. See you in the unemployment line, buddy.

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM
your font killed me
Killed you? Was it too small?

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about you. Sorry. You are released from service as Planet Man's former sidekick. See you in the unemployment line, buddy.

Nope,................when the chips are down is when we gotta kick some ass. :D

SNR
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about you. Sorry. You are released from service as Planet Man's former sidekick. See you in the unemployment line, buddy.I say we pull a Carl Peterson and make this guy the new Planet Man

Skip Towne
10-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Alright, who started the game thread......................Front and center!!!!!!

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Nope,................when the chips are down is when we gotta kick some ass. :D
Dude, that was like, some triple strength Kryptonite-like stuff they threw at Planet Man the last two weeks. Even Superman would be dead by now.

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Alright, who started the game thread......................Front and center!!!!!!
That would be Vanilla Thunder.

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Dude, that was like, some triple strength Kryptonite-like stuff they threw at Planet Man the last two weeks. Even Superman would be dead by now.

Suck it up, we are not done yet! :Scanlon:

4th and Long
10-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Suck it up, we are not done yet! :Scanlon:
What part of "Planet Man is DEAD" didn't you get?

DEAD!

Having lost life; no longer alive

Not having the capacity to live

Not having the capacity to produce or sustain life

No longer in existence, use, or operation

Physically inactive

Lacking all animation

Having grown cold

n.
One who has died

Idioms:
dead and buried

Hydrae
10-02-2005, 07:01 PM
What part of "Planet Man is DEAD" didn't you get?

DEAD!

Having lost life; no longer alive

Not having the capacity to live

Not having the capacity to produce or sustain life

No longer in existence, use, or operation

Physically inactive

Lacking all animation

Having grown cold

n.
One who has died

Idioms:
dead and buried

He's not dead, he's just resting!

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Well shit, I guess I am on my own. Been through many of these dissapointments before. But it sucks, just as bad as every other time. :cuss: