PDA

View Full Version : So Who Gets The Goat Horns?

Bwana
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Who gets the goat horns for that cluster ****?

Taco John
10-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Larry Johnson.

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Larry Johnson, #37 and everybody that thinks he was supposed to supplant Priest.

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Al Saunders pooped in his hat.

Larry Johnson, #37 and everybody that things he was supposed to supplant Priest.#37 sucks! Damn you, #37!

Yeah, that one fumbled that led to a TD drive really sank us. It wasn't the rest of the team not even bothering to show up in the second half. That had nothing to do with the loss. It's all on LJ.

mikey23545
10-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Trint Green, without a doubt.

Just like last year against Houston, with an interception returned for a TD, he turned the whole season around...Everyone can talk about LJ's fumble, but without a doubt the real shift in momentum came after Trint's int...

When Trint pulls off one of his beauts, it just doesn't turn a game around, it turns a whole season around....

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:11 PM

#37 sucks! Damn you, #37!

Yeah, that one fumbled that led to a TD drive really sank us. It wasn't the rest of the team not even bothering to show up in the second half. That had nothing to do with the loss. It's all on LJ.

momentum, fumbles two weeks in a row. Has Priest ever done that, no.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Who ever is responsible for sending the offense into ultra conservative mode....The effectiveness of the offense disappeared the moment they quit mixing it up and tried to go virtually all run.

David.
10-02-2005, 06:14 PM

#37 sucks! Damn you, #37!

Chief fans need a scapegoat, and LJ is an easy target. Basically what it boils down to.

Wouldn't dare say anything about Trents pick, or our oline getting completely owned all game long(and coincedentally that LJ fumble play). Say nothing about AS too, after all, our offense gets a lot of yards.

David.
10-02-2005, 06:16 PM
momentum, fumbles two weeks in a row. Has Priest ever done that, no.

LOL I give up

patteeu
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Everybody but Priest and Eddie Kennison.

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
momentum, fumbles two weeks in a row.ONE ****ING FUMBLE is not going to turn around momentum to the point where the other team goes on a TWENTY-EIGHT TO NOTHING RUN OF POINTS.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Running a defensive scheme that has T.O. being covered by Bennie Sapp, a linebacker or my favorite player, nobody sure didn't help too much either.

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 06:26 PM
ONE ****ING FUMBLE is not going to turn around momentum to the point where the other team goes on a TWENTY-EIGHT TO NOTHING RUN OF POINTS.

Grab a seat.

CosmicPal
10-02-2005, 06:33 PM
How 'bout Knight and Bell? Missed tackles and Bell is nowhere near what he used to be. I'm really disappointed in Bell.

Dalton got some penetration, but looked like he gave up too early on too many plays- of course, the defense was out there for quite a long time.

Trent Green played a pretty sh*tty game too. He threw underneath WAY too many times, particularly on third downs when, even if, the receivers had caught the ball- still wouldn't make the first downs.

Larry Johnson- should shut up and prove his worth again sometime later-like if Priest gets injured again.

Samie Parker- Dude- you must catch the ball before you run with it. One game- you're forgiven, but repeated games- you must be on the bench.

Al Saunders- for keeping your best offensive weapon besides Priest home back to block- he's a receiver- let the defense worry about him in the open field instead of staying back to block.

The punting team- not Colquistt- the punting game is better than fine. But, you guys have got to get down the *****ing field and try to recover those kicks! There is no excuse for that- guys are going to fumble his punts and you need someone there- and as high as Dustin punts those balls, there is absolutely no excuse for someone not to be there to recover those dropped balls as well as keeping those punts from going into the endzone.

We miss Richardson, Roaf, Welbourne, Sims, and Warfield. It sure would be nice to get these guys back.

Bowser
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
ONE ****ING FUMBLE is not going to turn around momentum to the point where the other team goes on a TWENTY-EIGHT TO NOTHING RUN OF POINTS.

i do believe you meant 31-0 run.

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM
i do believe you meant 31-0 run.Yyyeah, guess I sort of zoned out by that point.

Bowser
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Yyyeah, guess I sort of zoned out by that point.

Understandable.

Cochise
10-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Cunningham.

The defense is getting a D- on the season so far.

Bowser
10-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Cunningham.

I couldn't believe how much time McNabb had to throw. I was at the game, and usually concentrating on a single player, but it didn't look like we rushed more than 4 on most downs. The guy is hurt - HIT HIM!

HemiEd
10-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Cunningham.

Even though I blame Larry Johnson for the fumble, you are correct. The defensive schemes sucked today. Cunningham is no genious. What the hell happened to the smash mouth rush?

gblowfish
10-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I blame Jack Steadman.

The minute they brought his sorry ass out on the field at halftime, the team went into the tank. Reminded me of the Chiefs from 1973-1986.

BTW: How they can put that POS on the "ring of honor" is a travesty. He's just a bean counter. Having him up there is an insult to the players and coaches who actually deserve being up there.

Also BTW: Did you notice the scoreboard blacked out in the 2nd quarter?

King Carl pulled the scoreboard plug to start looking for ways to justify $300 million to "renovate" Arrowhead. It's all about the bling bling, y'all.

Pathetic meltdown today. Offense and defense equally guilty. Also got some BS calls from the officials, or "no calls" like on the Dante Hall facemask.

cdcox
10-02-2005, 10:37 PM
BTW: How they can put that POS on the "ring of honor" is a travesty. He's just a bean counter. Having him up there is an insult to the players and coaches who actually deserve being up there.

I think those that remember the Steadman days should institute a new tradition of whizzing over the rail onto Steadman's name. If done in mass, I doubt they could stop it.

cdcox
10-02-2005, 10:43 PM
LJ went deep in my doghouse today. It occured at the worst possible time as far as momentum goes. More than that was the way it happened. LJ was more concerned about getting his hands up to absorb the blow of the unblocked lineman than he was about holding on to the ball. It was like "this is a stupid play to begin with, Trent didn't put the ball where I wanted it, they didn't block the play ... ah, screw it. " Shades of the diaper.

Tribal Warfare
10-03-2005, 12:28 AM
D-line - though most of youy believe Hicks was none exsistent, but he's been playing above average lately. For example, he's been getting in the QB face more, and causing more disruption for developing plays. I'm not saying he's pulled a 180, but a decent turn aronud from years past.
Allen got in their, and at the same time he didn't rap up properly. With all the technical disasters.

The belief is true that KC doesn't have a push up the middle, and the Chiefs need resolve this ASAP. If Sims eally is done for the year then it will have to be a scoring fest for KC to win.