PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere, Greg Robinson is smiling...

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Hate to say it, but hes getting the last laugh at Carl and DV.

NaptownChief
10-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Anybody who is not a Chief or a Chief fans seems to be able to get all the laughs they want in on this organization every year, it is certainly not limited to Greg Robinson....and based on the stellar job he is doing at Syracuse he sure as hell can't claim that he wasn't among the many problems.

|Zach|
10-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Hate to say it.
You realize most your posts start like this? And nobody believes you?

tk13
10-02-2005, 06:24 PM
We should change your name to "HateToSayIt", you love to say that.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:25 PM
We should change your name to "HateToSayIt", you love to say that.

sounds good to me...ill take it under consideration...

Brock
10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Why? He is still the one of the main culprits in destroying KC's defense to begin with.

FringeNC
10-02-2005, 06:33 PM
What's apparent, based on the D statistics, is that neither Robinson nor Gunther are very good D coordinators at all.

If the Chiefs turn this thing around this year, it's going to be because the O-line starts mauling again. It's quite obvious that Gun is no savior.

This loss is a team effort, but can we please end the Gunther worship around here?

KcMizzou
10-02-2005, 06:36 PM
We should change your name to "HateToSayIt", you love to say that. It'd save some key stokes, I suppose.

HateToSayIt: but hes getting the last laugh at Carl and DV

Personally, I vote for "AsI'veBeenSayingAllAlong"

Deberg_1990
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
What's apparent, based on the D statistics, is that neither Robinson nor Gunther are very good D coordinators at all.

If the Chiefs turn this thing around this year, it's going to be because the O-line starts mauling again. It's quite obvious that Gun is no savior.

This loss is a team effort, but can we please end the Gunther worship around here?

True, hes been extremely dissappointing...I dont understand it at all??? Quite frankly im shocked how bad our defense still is....I guess the only think i can say is that when you cant generate a pass rush out of your front four, any D Coordinator will look bad.