PDA

View Full Version : Bah, worthless anti-fans

jidar
10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Love watching your sorry asses come in here and gloat. I know you guys love this shit, you bitch about every aspect of the team from the owner to the gatorade boys. You use losses to trumpet your favorite thing to whip on the organization about regardless of whether it actually had anything to do with the loss.
How about you all just shut the **** up.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
amen

Bowser
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Love watching your sorry asses come in here and gloat. I know you guys love this shit, you bitch about every aspect of the team from the owner to the gatorade boys. You use losses to trumpet your favorite thing to whip on the organization about regardless of whether it actually had anything to do with the loss.

Sorry, Carl. Please don't revoke my ticket rights.

JBucc
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
How about you all just shut the **** up.If we would switch to powerade when the NFL isn't looking we'd win

dirk digler
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't bitch unless the give up a 16+ point lead in the 2nd half at home. Then I will bitch all I want because that is my right as fan.

jidar
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
And it's my right to call your sorry no football understanding asses out. If you come in here and gloat in an anti-carl thred after this loss that's just ****ing pathetic. There are a lot of things you can bitch about from this loss, but if you're one of the ****ing morons posting in the Carl thred youre just god damned clueless.

MadMax
10-02-2005, 08:42 PM

Here you come, you and your noobie friends LOL! Please
enlighten us with your wisdom and preach to me and others when we can and can't criticize the crap we all saw today...I'ts ok get back to me in 30 years and maybe i'll listen.

dirk digler
10-02-2005, 08:42 PM
And it's my right to call your sorry no football understanding asses out. If you come in here and gloat in an anti-carl thred after this loss that's just ****ing pathetic. There are a lot of things you can bitch about from this loss, but if you're one of the ****ing morons posting in the Carl thred youre just god damned clueless.

Why?

If the team ends up 7-9, 8-8 and misses the playoffs is CP not responsible?

MadMax
10-02-2005, 08:43 PM

ROFL!! Carl izzat you???

penguinz
If we would switch to powerade when the NFL isn't looking we'd win
Powerade sucks!

Halfcan
Yeah we have nothing whatsoever to complain about. Its nice our team is a laughing stock. Lets look on the bright side........

Dang someone help me out, I am a pessimist by nature.

Hey Woods didn't hold or hit anyone in the back on Dante's big return. YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Chiefs Rock!!!

Bwana
10-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh how nice. Next you'll start a, "You are not TRUE FANS rant. WTF is this Noob rant night? :holdman:

Otter
10-02-2005, 08:45 PM

By all means, enlighten our “no football understanding asses” with your great wisdom. Judging by you're grammar I can only begin to speculate we’re in for a good ivy league tongue lashing.

You have the floor.

Dartgod
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah we have nothing whatsoever to complain about. Its nice our team is a laughing stock. Lets look on the bright side........

Dang someone help me out, I am a pessimist by nature.

Hey Woods didn't hold or hit anyone in the back on Dante's big return. YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Chiefs Rock!!!
And hey, how about that rush defense!!*

*I post this, fully aware that I have no earthly idea why anyone would even attemp to run the ball on us when our pass D is so pathetic.

Bowser
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Carl's gonna raise beer prices now.

CosmicPal
10-02-2005, 08:47 PM
STFU

MadMax
10-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Carl's gonna raise beer prices now.

NOOOO!!!! :cuss: Ithink he's gonna raise gas too. chit!!!

ROYC75
10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Jason, is that you ? You try'n to stir the pot for another article to write about ?

Otter
10-02-2005, 08:51 PM
NOOOO!!!! :cuss: Ithink he's gonna raise gas too. chit!!!

Gas is almost $3 a gallon here, I thought it was supposed to go down after Rita wasn't as bad as projected. What's up with that?

MadMax
10-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Gas is almost $3 a gallon here, I thought it was supposed to go down after Rita wasn't as bad as projected. What's up with that?

Dunno ask Carl...ROFL...Seems they raise gas prices everytime they think it might rain or the wind blows hard.

MadMax
10-02-2005, 08:54 PM

Now ( thanks to Carl ) it cost me more to get gas to go get the beer that also costs me more. :deevee:

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Now that you mention it those Gatorade boys didn't have much heart today. I say fire them. Plus the cheerleader's boobs didn't bounce enough either.

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 09:06 PM

ah honey, you cant talk to these boys that way, that is my job.....:evil:

and they have a right to piss and moan after watching that horrible game...:deevee: and besides, it's always carls' fault...ROFL

Dartgod
10-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Plus the cheerleader's boobs didn't bounce enough either.
DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:

chiefs4me
10-02-2005, 09:08 PM

I am paying 3.49 a gallon for diesel....:cuss:

SNR
10-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I am paying 3.49 a gallon for diesel....:cuss:Diesel? This isn't the USSR for crying out loud.

chappy
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Diesel? This isn't the USSR for crying out loud.

i wish it was

SNR
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
i wish it wasWow. Back to back posts with an avatar and a sig having to do with communism.

Freaky.

tk13
10-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Wow. Back to back posts with an avatar and a sig having to do with communism.

Freaky.
Ivan Drago will be along soon to hit you in the face with 2150 pounds of pressure per square inch and break you.

MadMax
10-02-2005, 11:46 PM
DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:

IDIOT! Rofl

Braincase
10-03-2005, 05:36 AM
I love how some assclown with a hundred and sixty posts comes in to tell us how to be fans.

Notice how there is no offer of solutions, just somebody pointing out a perceived problem. Glad you're happy with the the team and the results, and pissed about the outcome.

Now go play with your G.I. Joes and your Polly Pocket dolls and leave us the **** alone. You're excused.

RedDread
10-03-2005, 05:47 AM
I am extremely dissapointed in the last 2 weeks and I have bitched a lot (not here but IRL).

But, I will say this, I do think that we are going to come out a lot better after the bye week. I'm not saying this because I'm a homer, but I honestly believe this team has too much talent to pack it in after week 4.

I actually like that we're getting slapped in the face this early. NE has had losses like this early in the season on each of their superbowl runs, and Carolina played their asses off the 2nd half of the season to make it on their run. Philly is the best team in the NFC and we never win at Denver.

Am I worried? not yet

Will I be worried if we lose to the 'skins at home after the bye? You betcha. I'll be crying doom along with everyone else on the boards.

If we don't win against the skins at home this is gonna be a looooong year.

KC Kings
10-03-2005, 05:50 AM
I love how some assclown with a hundred and sixty posts comes in to tell us how to be fans.

Notice how there is no offer of solutions, just somebody pointing out a perceived problem. Glad you're happy with the the team and the results, and pissed about the outcome.

Now go play with your G.I. Joes and your Polly Pocket dolls and leave us the **** alone. You're excused.

Where does he say that he is happy with the team and results?

How many threads are there right now with BS excuses in them? WTF does Carl have to do with this loss? He didn't make Green throw the pick, he didn't make LJ fumble again, he is not responsible for Roaf's injury and he didn't make Warfield drive home after drinking.

I don't know the guy so he very well may be an assclown, but it doesn't take any more than 160 post to read through the message board and see that we have a bunch of grown men football fans acting like Denise by whining about pointless chit.

Next time jidar should be more specific as to who is calling out, and avoid the mass retalliation.

kcblue555
10-03-2005, 06:53 AM
This post is brought to you by Jim Jones and David Koresh Inc.

Dartgod
10-03-2005, 07:07 AM
WTF does Carl have to do with this loss?
Carl is ultimately responsible for the product on the field. Was he directly responsible for this particular loss? Probably not. But he is certainly responsible for a 16 year history of underachieving teams.

ChiefsCountry
10-03-2005, 07:09 AM
Am I a pissed we lost, yes I am. But hell Philadelphia is a damn good football team. There is a reason they were in the Super Bowl.

Duck Dog
10-03-2005, 07:11 AM

Lighten up, Mary.

jspchief
10-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Am I a pissed we lost, yes I am. But hell Philadelphia is a damn good football team. There is a reason they were in the Super Bowl.And not being able to hold an 18 point lead at home, midway through the game, is the reason the Chiefs won't be in the Super Bowl.

ChiefsCountry
10-03-2005, 07:14 AM
And not being able to hold an 18 point lead at home, midway through the game, is the reason the Chiefs won't be in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, that is probally true. But did you see New England get its ass kicked by Sandy Eggo?

chagrin
10-03-2005, 07:15 AM

Coming from jidar and onescrew, this is hilarious

I have yet to see one good post from either of them

jspchief
10-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Yeah, that is probally true. But did you see New England get its ass kicked by Sandy Eggo?Yep.

SD = good team
NE = good team (on the decline)
PHI = good team
KC = mediocre team

Lzen
10-03-2005, 07:37 AM
I don't understand where this sentiment came from that says that a person's post count must be high to have a valid opinion. We were all noobs at some point. And jidar is right, there is always a lot of bitching and moaning after a loss. I didn't see the game but, I've heard enough about it to know that it was a disaster. I really don't know who is to blame. But I will say this - yes, we Chiefs fans can bitch and moan about our team but at the same time, jidar can call us out for it. None of it makes a damn bit of difference.

BigRedChief
10-03-2005, 08:14 AM

Yeah the product is flawed. Blame the consumer. :shake:

gblowfish
10-03-2005, 08:43 AM
I think this Jidar fellow has a bright future in public relations. How'd you like to intern under Rufus Dawes? Of course, we're going to have to upgrade your lexicon:

Assh*le = Rectum
Fu*k = Fornicate
Bl*w Me = Best Fans in the NFL

Sincerely,
Carl Delano Peterson
LTGMIPS
(Longest Tenured GM In Professional Sports)

King_Chief_Fan
10-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Am I a pissed we lost, yes I am. But hell Philadelphia is a damn good football team. There is a reason they were in the Super Bowl.

DV is that you?.........these are the exact words (almost) from yesterday's press conference..........POOR EXCUSE FOR GETTING YOUR WORTHLESS BUTT TROUNCED YESTERDAY.

KcKing
10-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Yep.

SD = good team
NE = good team (on the decline)
PHI = good team
KC = mediocre team

Definitions of mediocre:

adjective: poor to middling in quality

adjective: of no exceptional quality or ability

There's only one team on your "good" list that has more wins than the Chiefs... That being Philly... Who only beat us by less than a touchdown...

Being 2-2 at this point is better than I expected when I saw our schedule when it came out this summer... 2 weeks ago you were probably happy as a homeless hound dog in a meat factory.

Why don't you stop being so damn extreme and crying about losing in Denver, and to a Super Bowl Team. Remind yourself that the hardest part of our schedule is over, we got our o-line back after the break, our secondary WILL be improved with Warfield back, D. Hall is sparking again, Tynes isn't as crappy as everyone thought he would be, Trent's frustrations with the coach's calls is encourging as to his will to win and to be an exceptional quarterback (which he is), and there's about 13 or 14 teams with WORSE records than us at this point not including the ones that are also 2-2...

We are NOT in bad shape at this point... We are NOT going to be one of the bottom-feeders of this league... And we WILL make the play-off's this year...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(I hate fair-weather fans...)

Now tell me something about my post count... or call me a nOOb or something....

Dartgod
10-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Definitions of mediocre:

There's only one team on your "good" list that has more wins than the Chiefs... That being Philly... Who only beat us by less than a touchdown...

Being 2-2 at this point is better than I expected when I saw our schedule when it came out this summer... 2 weeks ago you were probably happy as a homeless hound dog in a meat factory.

Why don't you stop being so damn extreme and crying about losing in Denver, and to a Super Bowl Team. Remind yourself that the hardest part of our schedule is over, we got our o-line back after the break, our secondary WILL be improved with Warfield back, D. Hall is sparking again, Tynes isn't as crappy as everyone thought he would be, Trent's frustrations with the coach's calls is encourging as to his will to win and to be an exceptional quarterback (which he is), and there's about 13 or 14 teams with WORSE records than us at this point not including the ones that are also 2-2...

We are NOT in bad shape at this point... We are NOT going to be one of the bottom-feeders of this league... And we WILL make the play-off's this year...

Now tell me something about my post count... or call me a nOOb or something....N00b...

Since when did being critical of your team make one a bandwagon fan? It make look like roses to you, but lean in a little closer and you'll see it smells like shit...

And before you say I'm not a "real fan", I do have season tickets so Carl says I am one. :p

jspchief
10-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Definitions of mediocre:

Now tell me something about my post count... or call me a nOOb or something....I'm sorry. I'm not capable of looking at the W/L column with blinders on. I also have to look at what I've seen in the actual play on the field, from the Chiefs and other teams. I don't need 16 games to recognize mediocrity. I can see it in teams like the Rams and Cowboys. I can see it from the New Orleans Saints and the Seattle Seahawks. There are mediocre teams with better records than us, and worse records than us.

I can't look at the score of the Philly game and say "hey, we almost won, only a six point game". Because I recognize that the game wasn't really that close, and that even with Philly spotting us an 18 point lead, we flat out got our ass kicked. We make excuses about losing in Denver because it's a tough place to play, then turn around and get embarrassed at our home that is supposed to be tough for opponents to play in. I can't ignore that one of our wins came against a lousy Jets team, and the other one we barely won against a mediocre team.

In July, I would have said I'd be happy starting 2-2. But looking at the way we got to that 2-2, I'm not going to pretend to be happy, or pretend that this team looks like anything other than a middle of the pack team.

KcKing
10-03-2005, 11:15 AM
N00b...

Since when did being critical of your team make one a bandwagon fan? It make look like roses to you, but lean in a little closer and you'll see it smells like shit...

And before you say I'm not a "real fan", I do have season tickets so Carl says I am one. :p

I didn't accuse anyone of being a bandwagon fan... I don't know any of you, I simply stated that I hate them... Which i'm sure all true fans do...

I also didn't say the Chiefs are going to the Bowl, and we'll all be popping champange in Westport come Feburary... All i'm saying is all the "Doom and Gloom" posts i'm seeing on this board are a little discouraging since the best Chief fans around should be on this board... Part time fans don't take the time to come to a place like this and post. If you truly believe that the season is "shit" at this point, or that the Chiefs are completely talentless, then your probably the guy that goes to work wearing his Chiefs hat patting co-workers on the back after a win, but trashes them at the water cooler after a loss... I may be wrong, I hope I am...

The Chiefs will be fine... you'll see

Oh, and when did anything Carl says mean anything?? :)

I'm sorry. I'm not capable of looking at the W/L column with blinders on. I also have to look at what I've seen in the actual play on the field, from the Chiefs and other teams. I don't need 16 games to recognize mediocrity. I can see it in teams like the Rams and Cowboys. I can see it from the New Orleans Saints and the Seattle Seahawks. There are mediocre teams with better records than us, and worse records than us.

I can't look at the score of the Philly game and say "hey, we almost won, only a six point game". Because I recognize that the game wasn't really that close, and that even with Philly spotting us an 18 point lead, we flat out got our ass kicked. We make excuses about losing in Denver because it's a tough place to play, then turn around and get embarrassed at our home that is supposed to be tough for opponents to play in. I can't ignore that one of our wins came against a lousy Jets team, and the other one we barely won against a mediocre team.

In July, I would have said I'd be happy starting 2-2. But looking at the way we got to that 2-2, I'm not going to pretend to be happy, or pretend that this team looks like anything other than a middle of the pack team.

Jsp...

You have a straight forward way of thinking, and I respect that...

Everything you just said can be written in a book somewhere and considered fact...

But blinders come with unconditional love. I can't see myself focusing on the negative, or ever writing off my team...

It's the same reason parents of ugly kids still smile and pass out baby photos and truly believe in their hearts that they have the most beautiful baby in the world.

Like I said, you seem very well "football educated", and I can't dispute what you've just said...

But I'll still live and die with my team, still be positive, still believe it can be turned around, and still Love 'em Win Lose or Blowout...

Guess that's my flaw as a fan...

shaneo69
10-03-2005, 11:29 AM
And hey, how about that rush defense!!

We absolutely tore the Eagles' hearts out yesterday, didn't we?

Dartgod
10-03-2005, 11:50 AM
I didn't accuse anyone of being a bandwagon fan...
Well no, not exactly. But you certainly implied it...

Why don't you stop being so damn extreme and crying about losing in Denver, and to a Super Bowl Team...(I hate fair-weather fans...)

Straight, No Chaser
10-03-2005, 12:05 PM
And you Love watching... sorry asses come in [here] and gloat
You're the one gloating, dude --getting some sort of smug satisfaction out of others woe... get a life.

--->

jspchief
10-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Jsp...

You have a straight forward way of thinking, and I respect that...

Everything you just said can be written in a book somewhere and considered fact...

But blinders come with unconditional love. I can't see myself focusing on the negative, or ever writing off my team...

It's the same reason parents of ugly kids still smile and pass out baby photos and truly believe in their hearts that they have the most beautiful baby in the world.

Like I said, you seem very well "football educated", and I can't dispute what you've just said...

But I'll still live and die with my team, still be positive, still believe it can be turned around, and still Love 'em Win Lose or Blowout...

Guess that's my flaw as a fan...It's one thing to not recognize that your kid is ugly. It's something entirely different to expect your ugly kid to get on the cover of a swimsuit issue.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. This team looks like a middle of the pack caliber team. That doesn't keep me from rooting for them every Sunday, and hoping that I am wrong about how good they are. I'm just not willing to sit here and lie to myself about how good the Chiefs are simply to satisfy some other fan's skewed idea of how I should act after a disappointing loss.

You think I'm cry and being extreme. I think I'm being fair and realistic.

Calcountry
10-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Now ( thanks to Carl ) it cost me more to get gas to go get the beer that also costs me more. :deevee:Funny, and people keep buying that chit. They blow right past me in their Hemi powered Ram truck on the freeway, 4WD solo passender during commute time, only to have to hit the breaks when the traffic bunches up.

Idiots.

Skip Towne
10-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

chiefs4me
10-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Definitions of mediocre:

Now tell me something about my post count... or call me a nOOb or something....

oh my...I found a fiesty one.....:evil: