PDA

View Full Version : Best game of the Day not Chiefs.

Bez
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Man what a downer. I dont know what to say about the state of the Chiefs organization right now.Not that this is a bright spot for the Chiefs but the Broncos are in a pretty shaky first place.Something I saw earlier in the season seems to be playing out. Fellow Chiefs fans the Chargers looked superb today.They are a complete team and if I am to be honest I believe they have everything in place to rise to the top of the AFC If they are consistant.We will see.Im not going to make any more Chiefs comments there is to much to say and Im sure the finger pointing will be ugly this week. :( :shake: :banghead: :deevee: Peace BEz

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 11:44 PM
I point the finger at....(fill in the blank) because he played like shit and with no heart, and then he (fill in the dumb mistake) and that really cost us.

greg63
10-02-2005, 11:54 PM
I point the finger at....(fill in the blank) because he played like shit and with no heart, and then he (fill in the dumb mistake) and that really cost us.
ROFLROFL Yea, I wished we had never signed... (fill in the blank)

RedDread
10-02-2005, 11:56 PM
No this was all (some factor related to bad timing) We'll bounce back!

greg63
10-02-2005, 11:58 PM
No this was all (some factor related to bad timing) We'll bounce back!

Your right! What was I thinking?

Taco John
10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
...but the Broncos are in a pretty shaky first place...

How do you figure? We're 1.5 games ahead of you in the standings, and we have Washington coming into Mile High next week... which *could* put us in a position to be 2.2 games ahead of you in the standings. We've already got two division wins under our belt. The closest team to us right now is the Chargers, and they're facing Pittsburgh next week. We *could* possibly end up a full two games ahead of everybody else after next week.

It's still early, but I think it's homerism to categorize the Broncos as being in a "shaky" first place after we just got done shutting down Ladanian Tomlinson, Priest Holmes AND Larry Johnson, and Fred Taylor in consecutive weeks.

Halfcan
10-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Washington will beat you guys for sure. Bootleg left-SMASH Jake the Fake is out for the year.

Yeah we had dreams of controling the division too-but don't count your tacos too soon.

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Washington will beat you guys for sure. Bootleg left-SMASH Jake the Fake is out for the year.

Yeah we had dreams of controling the division too-but don't count your tacos too soon.

OOOO, I hadn't heard about PlumBer what happened?

Mecca
For the record Washington is the worst 3-0 team I've ever seen........

tk13
It doesn't surprise me one bit. The Broncos have the easiest schedule by far to jump out to an early division lead. I think the rest of the division is gonna be playing catch up to them, and of course it all evens out and the Broncos have a lot of 2nd half road games.

Halfcan
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
lol nothing yet-just wishing.

Mecca
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
OOOO, I hadn't heard about PlumBer what happened?

Halfcans just making a funny prediction that is extremely unlikely to come true.

Taco John
10-03-2005, 12:13 AM
It doesn't surprise me one bit. The Broncos have the easiest schedule by far to jump out to an early division lead. I think the rest of the division is gonna be playing catch up to them, and of course it all evens out and the Broncos have a lot of 2nd half road games.

We are of the opinion that we have had a tough schedule so far. Miami was the game we circled as the easiest game on our schedule.

Halfcan
10-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Oh yeah Taco, what happened in Miami-how about reminding us we have had a bad day.

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:16 AM
lol nothing yet-just wishing.

ROFL I feel like such a n00bROFL

Taco John
10-03-2005, 12:16 AM
We got our asses kicked in Miami. Our offense couldn't mount any drives and our defense spent 12 of 15 minutes of the third quarter on a 115 degree field, where, amazingly enough, they melted down.

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Halfcans just making a funny prediction that is extremely unlikely to come true.

I should have figured.

Halfcan
10-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Damm Taco you admited it. Cool I will tell you what happened today through DV's Rose colored glasses.

"We played a Super Bowl caliber team, and played them really really tough, but not for four quarters, and you just can't do that with a SB team like that, so we came up a little short."

MadMax
10-03-2005, 12:34 AM
How do you figure? We're 1.5 games ahead of you in the standings, and we have Washington coming into Mile High next week... which *could* put us in a position to be 2.2 games ahead of you in the standings. We've already got two division wins under our belt. The closest team to us right now is the Chargers, and they're facing Pittsburgh next week. We *could* possibly end up a full two games ahead of everybody else after next week.

It's still early, but I think it's homerism to categorize the Broncos as being in a "shaky" first place after we just got done shutting down Ladanian Tomlinson, Priest Holmes AND Larry Johnson, and Fred Taylor in consecutive weeks.

I agree! We suck at thispoint, I sure hope I'm wrong at some point... But from what I see this team blows chunks and is an embarrasement to the fans that have supported it for years.. I still absolutely despise yer team but they are better than the one I have supported for 35+ years....**** you Al SAaunders **** you DV **** you Carl Peterson and **** you Lamar hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mecca
10-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I agree! We suck at thispoint, I sure hope I'm wrong at some point... But from what I see this team blows chunks and is an embarrasement to the fans that have supported it for years.. I still absolutely despise yer team but they are better than the one I have supported for 35+ years....**** you Al SAaunders **** you DV **** you Carl Peterson and **** you Lamar hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot Gunther Cunningham........

MadMax
10-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Ehhh tooo much drink I will get it right tommorow....ROFL!

ClevelandChief
10-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Man what a downer. I dont know what to say about the state of the Chiefs organization right now.Not that this is a bright spot for the Chiefs but the Broncos are in a pretty shaky first place.Something I saw earlier in the season seems to be playing out. Fellow Chiefs fans the Chargers looked superb today.They are a complete team and if I am to be honest I believe they have everything in place to rise to the top of the AFC If they are consistant.We will see.Im not going to make any more Chiefs comments there is to much to say and Im sure the finger pointing will be ugly this week. :( :shake: :banghead: :deevee: Peace BEz

The team that beat us 30-10 is a shaky first place??? And not to mention they've actually beat quality opponents if you can count us as a quality opponent. They shut the Jags down in Jax, and had 10 point comeback against SD at home....not real shaky if you ask me. I hold hope for the Chiefs but the playmakers they brought in need to start making some plays, namely Knight.

MadMax
10-03-2005, 12:38 AM
You forgot Gunther Cunningham........

ok here ya go.... **** Gunther!!! While I'm at it **** my mom for squirting out a Chiefs fan :cuss: :p