PDA

View Full Version : TOs TD Dance

HolmeZz
10-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Well it wasn't much of a 'dance', but does anybody know what the hell that was supposed to be? :hmmm:

dtebbe
10-02-2005, 11:24 PM
I think it's that time of the month, and he was pretending to buy a Tampax from a public restroom dispenser. I could be wrong, however :shrug:

DT

chefsos
10-02-2005, 11:25 PM
I heard that it was "Turn on the TV, sit down and watch." Lame?

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 11:28 PM
I heard it was a "I am buying a condom out of the machine at the Truck stop so Mcflabb can be my Daddy after the game dance."

I could be wrong though.

HolmeZz
10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I heard that it was "Turn on the TV, sit down and watch." Lame?

If so then yeah, probably the lamest celebration he's ever come up with. Why couldn't he have done something that could've really pissed our guys off? :banghead:

dtebbe
10-02-2005, 11:32 PM
There had to be some fans in the endzone thinking "Where's a D battery when you need it".... God I hate that guy. He is one bad mofo, however. He plays much harder than The Randy Moss (who got ran down with about a 10yd cushon today).

DT

Halfcan
10-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Yeah, come on TO cordinate your dance moves better, how about dancing like the hammers in Pink Floyd's The Wall-because you are a giant freakin TOOL!!!

greg63
10-02-2005, 11:33 PM
chefsos, love the avatar! :D

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I heard that it was "Turn on the TV, sit down and watch." Lame?Ohhhhhhh.

I thought he was going to do a TG dunk or something, at first. Instead, I was just befuddled.

chefsos
10-02-2005, 11:40 PM
If so then yeah, probably the lamest celebration he's ever come up with. Why couldn't he have done something that could've really pissed our guys off? :banghead:

Yeah, I started thinking he had something stashed away in that goalpost padding when he went for it. I was ready to :cuss: . Eagles' MB was critiquing the move; they thought he shoulda used a remote.

BTW, best move I ever saw was a former Eagle, strangely enough. Vai Sikahema once went to the padding and started hitting it like it was a heavy bag.

tk13
10-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Maybe he meant "I just turned on the microwave and you're about to get nuked."

chefsos
10-02-2005, 11:44 PM
chefsos, love the avatar! :D
UltraMan rocks! Well, at least he did when I was a kid.

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:14 AM
UltraMan rocks! Well, at least he did when I was a kid.

Yea, I remember watching UltraMan as kid too. Use to get up extra early every morning just to see him. :D

AyanEva
10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
If I remember correctly: Somewhere round-a-bouts last week, or maybe even before that, TO said that he wished he could have an out of body experience and watch himself play. Hence, the touchdown celebration; TO was watching himself on TV. (it's hard to pantomime an out of body experience, I guess). I know, it doesn't make much sense unless you heard/read the interview. I thought the "dance" was odd, but creative.

Great game, btw! I lost money because I didn't figure we (we being my Eagles) had a chance in hell and I bet on us to lose. I've never been so happy to lose a bet... And kudos on being a great bunch of fans you guys! We Eagles fans don't get many "rival" fans who are nice to us. We appreciate it!

AyanEva, Eagles fan in Philly

Ultra Peanut
10-03-2005, 12:34 AM
I thought the "dance" was odd, but creative.Sort of like TO himself...

Great game, btw!Not so much.

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:34 AM
If I remember correctly: Somewhere round-a-bouts last week, or maybe even before that, TO said that he wished he could have an out of body experience and watch himself play. Hence, the touchdown celebration; TO was watching himself on TV. (it's hard to pantomime an out of body experience, I guess). I know, it doesn't make much sense unless you heard/read the interview. I thought the "dance" was odd, but creative.

Great game, btw! I lost money because I didn't figure we (we being my Eagles) had a chance in hell and I bet on us to lose. I've never been so happy to lose a bet... And kudos on being a great bunch of fans you guys! We Eagles fans don't get many "rival" fans who are nice to us. We appreciate it!

AyanEva, Eagles fan in Philly

They did a great job adjusting at the half.

AyanEva
10-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Sort of like TO himself...

Not so much.

Ok, I phrased that badly... it was exciting to watch. Now, whether "exciting" is good or bad depends on what quarter we're talking about. But you totally whomped us in the first 2 quarters or so. I'd mostly given up any hope of an Eagles come back.

AyanEva

Ultra Peanut
10-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Ok, I phrased that badly...Taken from a purely objective standpoint, it was pretty amazing, I suppose.

Team A goes up 17-0, then gets it up to 24-6;Team B reels off 31 consecutive points before Team A desperately tries to make a game of it in the dying moments; fans of Team A look for tall buildings from which to leap. Good stuff.

AyanEva
10-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, I hope you have better luck after the bye. You're playing the Redskins or something, is it? Well, whoever it is, I know we don't like them, so I hope you trounce them well. Good luck!

AyanEva

greg63
10-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Well, I hope you have better luck after the bye. You're playing the Redskins or something, is it? Well, whoever it is, I know we don't like them, so I hope you trounce them well. Good luck!

AyanEva
Thanks! Yup it's the PinkSkins

Phobia
10-03-2005, 06:09 AM
BTW, best move I ever saw was a former Eagle, strangely enough. Vai Sikahema once went to the padding and started hitting it like it was a heavy bag.

Once? That's how he celebrated all his TD's and even some of his long returns.

Dartgod
10-03-2005, 06:52 AM
fans of Team A look for tall buildings from which to leap. Good stuff.
I jumped from the bed of a pickup after the game.

Sadly, I survived.... :sulk: