PDA

View Full Version : My apartment is turning into a zoo.

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 06:19 AM
It took me a while to adjust to my roomies 8 1\2 foot snake. I really like Benny the Python. We get along pretty well. Just this weekend though she came from home with a baby alligator named Lindy. So if I am posting on CP from home (99%) of the time I have an alligator to my left and a huge albino python to my right.

http://static.flickr.com/27/48888853_a00501ff5d.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/33/48888977_3513edef62.jpg?v=0

OldTownChief
10-03-2005, 06:23 AM
It took me a while to adjust to my roomies 8 1\2 inch snake.

Sorry, I couldn't resist

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 06:24 AM

JimNasium
10-03-2005, 06:28 AM
ROFL I like that gator. ROFL

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
ROFL I like that gator. ROFL
:)

Otter
10-03-2005, 06:32 AM
Reptiles as pets, I don't get it. Their brains have two gears, eat and procreate. Their as loyal as you feed them.

I'd get fish tank.

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 06:36 AM
Reptiles as pets, I don't get it. Their brains have two gears, eat and procreate. Their as loyal as you feed them.

I'd get fish tank.
Ya its not my thing...but its fun having them around. The snake is actually a big attraction with the girls. They love it...guys tend to ont like it at all...very freudian.

The little alligator is funny, sometimes it is really skittish but she sat around and watched the family guy with me...hanging out on the coffee table. So it can't be all bad.

Otter
10-03-2005, 06:54 AM
Ya its not my thing...but its fun having them around. The snake is actually a big attraction with the girls.

Gotta milk that for all it's worth, didn't even think of that avenue.

"wanna come see my snake?" :hmmm:

Craash
10-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Where in the heck does a person obtain a baby alligator?

Iowanian
10-03-2005, 08:25 AM
3 years from now, when a Gator is found eating dogs walking along a Springfield area public waterway.....I'm totally turning her ass in and getting the reward.

Count Alex's Losses
10-03-2005, 09:08 AM
How big does that gator get?

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Where in the heck does a person obtain a baby alligator?In St. Louis she went to some reptile convention show thingy. It is the same place she got the snake.

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 09:27 AM
How big does that gator get?No idea, I think I am going to find someone to make him a Chiefs polo shirt though.

chagrin
10-03-2005, 09:36 AM

I'd get fish tank.

Too true. I don't have any scientific tested percentages or anything, but my belief is that most people (85-90%) of folks who get these things as "pets" only do it to either get laid or to try and be cool. They do not think about the welfare of the animal, only how they look their "friends".

I say this knowing many, dudes and chicks, hwo went around buying Gila monsters and other giant Lizards, Boas, etc - 3-5 years later, of course they had let them either out in the forest or given to a pet store. These are the same fuqtards who have child after child to justify their existense.
:cuss:

On a positive note, one of my frineds, "Biker Mark" we called him, was a snake lover, this guy lives somewhere in Arizona and goes out at least 3 times a week and catches snakes and shit - he has 20 pet snakes, rattlers, diamondbacks, all kinds of scary shit. He loves them, treats them like children. Only people like this should keep these as pets.

Iowanian, I read your post after Otter's, you are right on the money. I doubt this gal has these things any longer than a few years, when she changes her persona again, she'll casually get rid of them. What a shame.

ChiefsCountry
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
The snake is actually a big attraction with the girls. They love it...guys tend to ont like it at all...very freudian.

I hope so :p

|Zach|
10-03-2005, 10:24 AM
this should keep these as pets.

Iowanian, I read your post after Otter's, you are right on the money. I doubt this gal has these things any longer than a few years, when she changes her persona again, she'll casually get rid of them. What a shame.
Captain assumption over here.

keg in kc
10-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Reptiles as pets, I don't get it. Their brains have two gears, eat and procreate.I'd say I'm a reptile, but my second gear is "procrastinate".

Rain Man
10-03-2005, 10:34 AM
It took me a while to adjust to my roomies 8 1\2 foot snake. I really like Benny the Python. We get along pretty well. Just this weekend though she came from home with a baby alligator named Lindy.

I'm still trying to figure out how the python got out and then hooked up with a baby alligator. Did the python go to some sort of reptile night club or something?