PDA

View Full Version : What a WASTE !!!

OzArK KrAzO
10-03-2005, 05:50 AM
I have seen it all now! this team is about as organized as a shit fight at the monkey cage! Willy,and all the hurt people expected back wont help the mindless play calling that is going on. I wait for the day that the chiefs actually get a coach that takes these problems and chokes them off the property! Priest has already took the first 4 games off in my opinion.So start him the last 12 games he is good for 3/4 season right?Quit worring about whats not on there plate and eat what they got. wow that felt goooood! :drool:

RedDread
10-03-2005, 05:53 AM
Hi, welcome to Chiefs planet.

door's on your left

OzArK KrAzO
10-03-2005, 05:56 AM
Thanks for your use of the exit as a tool for saing hi! but if you wanna tell me im wrong im here.

Phobia
10-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Welcome aboard. I agree with everything except the Priest part.

OzArK KrAzO
10-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Sorry i just feel that priest gets better as you play him .Yup there is a risk... But football is a game of many risks. Cold players comin off the bench dont get the job done most time. Either put um on the field more together .( would cut our best lead blocker out) or trade. we desperatly need a dominante tackle on our def. line.

Skip Towne
10-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Duh!!!

wolfpack0735
10-03-2005, 08:09 AM
i like holmes and yes other than the fumbles i think LJ will be something. but this RBBC has to stop. its a known fact that a runner must carry the ball so many times to get a feel of the defense. play one or the other! it will hurt somebody`s ego but tough $hit.