PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green Question

Donger
10-03-2005, 09:51 AM
So, does anyone know (or care to speculate) why Green was so angry after the first INT? Perhaps I'm wrong, but it didn't look like "darn, that was a silly throw, bonehead" type angry. He seemed angry at someone else.

If so, who and why?

cookster50
10-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Read Whitlocks article.

Count Alex's Losses
10-03-2005, 09:52 AM
This question will never be answered.

The Chiefs coaching staff, and especially Dick Vermeil, will never allow information that casts their golden boy in a negative light to get out.

mlyonsd
10-03-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't know if I believe it or not....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=125755

BigRedChief
10-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I don't think it was all Trent's fault. He is normally the first one to accept blame. I should have thrown the ball better. Shouldn't have thrown that ball etc. but this time he had no comment.

I think he saw it coming but didn't feel he could audible. But if he saw it coming then why didn't he just throw it away?

Probably one of the recievers ran the wrong route.

BigRedChief
10-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I don't think it was all Trent's fault. He is normally the first one to accept blame. I should have thrown the ball better. Shouldn't have thrown that ball etc. but this time he had no comment.

I think he saw it coming but didn't feel he could audible. But if he saw it coming then why didn't he just throw it away?

Probably one of the recievers ran the wrong route.

RedThat
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I think he was upset because he couldnt audible on the play. Maybe he was upset at the coaches for not picking that up.

jspchief
10-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Philly made a good play. They recognized what we were doing, and adjusted to make a play on the ball. That's what good defenses do.

BigRedChief
10-03-2005, 12:37 PM
I think he was upset because he couldnt audible on the play. Maybe he was upset at the coaches for not picking that up.

If he saw it coming why not just throw it away?