PDA

View Full Version : A win is a win is a win.

Gracie Dean
09-18-2000, 02:50 PM
I have been taking a lot of flack today because we "ONLY" beat the Chargers. I don't know about you all, but I happen to think that the team pulled together and the offense jelled and it was awesome. I don't care who we beat. If we play like that every sunday...

TheFly
09-18-2000, 02:58 PM
I'll take this one! Amen! And it was a fun win too!

Tell those idiots to have a beer...<BR>

Phobia
09-18-2000, 03:01 PM
Those idiots are probably 15 & 16 year olds, George. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Are your students the ones giving you a hard time, Pam?

Durtman
09-18-2000, 03:15 PM
The L.A. Times this morning offered that "The Chargers inept defense made even Elvis Grbac look like Len Dawson". We also have a local columnist named T.J. Simers who loves to denigrate Kansas City and it's fans as entertainment starved hicks. Of course, if Simers picked his nose, his head would cave in, and I've had many letters published in the sports page pointing this out. But the sweetest revenge would be an encore performance in Denver next weekend. But I'm sure the Times will find some way to put a turd in the punchbowl, and another opportunity for me to sharpen my word processor.

htismaqe
09-18-2000, 03:21 PM
That inept Chargers defense held the Raiders offense to 9 points. That Raiders offense put up a flurry of points to beat one of the best offensive teams in the league last week.

It's generally agreed that the Chargers have a better than average defense. The Chiefs should feel pretty good.

------------------
Parker
ChiefsPlanet Administrator
Jimmy Raye for President...anything to get him out of Kansas City
[i]More Moreau</I>

Gracie Dean
09-18-2000, 04:40 PM
Mostly it is kids, but some of the teachers were trying to say that it was an insignifant win as well.

TheFly
09-18-2000, 05:08 PM
That's 'cause all they got to root for in Arkansas is a bunch of Hogs!!!!!

Gracie Dean
09-18-2000, 08:01 PM
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Gracie Dean
09-20-2000, 08:37 PM
Actually the HOgs are going to be on ESPN this saturday.

Herzig
09-21-2000, 12:42 AM
Pam-

Planning on being there this saturday!!!

GO Hogs!!!!!

Pigggggg SOOOOIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

The tide is going down baby!!!!

Fayetteville will be prime time!!!

Gracie Dean
09-21-2000, 09:39 PM
The coaches at our school got free tickets...

Wish we had gotten them too...

Guess I will look for you on TV