PDA

View Full Version : High Tension!

Halfcan
10-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Marie and Alexia are classmates and best friends. Hoping to prepare for their college exams in peace and quiet, they decide to spend a weekend in the coutry at Alexia's parents secluded farm house. But in the dead of the night, a stranger knocks on the front door, and with the first swing of the knife, the girls idyllic weekend turns into an endless night of horror....

A French-partially subtitled horror flick. Nice twist at the end, but couldn't save this gruesome piece of shit. Two things I hate in movies-Kids getting killed and dogs getting axed. This has both.

If you like to watch a little boy get his brains blown out by a killer this is for you. What starts as a very realistic "Manson" type blood orgy, quickly hits every horror cliche there is. It steals from "Texas Chainsaw" "Halloween-the big knife. and of course "Friday the 13th one through ??.

When the kid gets killed-that was it for me.

Zero halfcans of beer out of a twelve pack.

listopencil
10-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Marie and Alexia are classmates and best friends. Hoping to prepare for their college exams in peace and quiet, they decide to spend a weekend in the coutry at Alexia's parents secluded farm house.

Well, damn. I thought Marie and Alexia were going to get it on. Never mind.

carlos3652
10-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Marie and Alexia are classmates and best friends. Hoping to prepare for their college exams in peace and quiet, they decide to spend a weekend in the coutry at Alexia's parents secluded farm house. But in the dead of the night, a stranger knocks on the front door, and with the first swing of the knife, the girls idyllic weekend turns into an endless night of horror....

A French-partially subtitled horror flick. Nice twist at the end, but couldn't save this gruesome piece of shit. Two things I hate in movies-Kids getting killed and dogs getting axed. This has both.

If you like to watch a little boy get his brains blown out by a killer this is for you. What starts as a very realistic "Manson" type blood orgy, quickly hits every horror cliche there is. It steals from "Texas Chainsaw" "Halloween-the big knife. and of course "Friday the 13th one through ??.

When the kid gets killed-that was it for me.

Zero halfcans of beer out of five.

Who wrote this dude... copy and paste?

Halfcan
01-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Who wrote this dude... copy and paste?

Me.

Bump

Reaper16
01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
kids getting killed? Awesome!