PDA

View Full Version : Rocky VI.... coming soon!

tk13
10-13-2005, 10:51 PM
YES!!!!! ROFL

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/article/2446386

Stallone's Rocky Dreams Realized
By WENN
Sylvester Stallone's dream to bring boxer Rocky Balboa back to the big screen has finally been realized--Rocky VI has officially been 'greenlighted' in Hollywood. Stallone, who posted cartoon-like storyboards for the fifth sequel in his men's health magazine Sly, will star in and direct the new film.

According to the Production Weekly website, Stallone hopes to start shooting the new Rocky project as early as December.

In the film, Stallone's famous boxing character is now a restaurant owner, grieving over the death of his wife, Adrian, and decides to fight off loneliness by returning to the ring to fight.

When reigning heavyweight champion Mason Dixon hears Rocky has returned to the sport, he offers him a big payday-if he'll step in the ring with him for a fight of the ages.

Stallone has been trying to get a studio to invest in his idea for a sixth Rocky film for years.

Meanwhile, Stallone is also getting in shape for another sequel, Rambo IV, which will be shot early next year. The action man will be 60 when both films are released.

Douche Baggins
10-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Awesome! Will Rambo venture to the middle east and single-handedly kick the ass of every derka-derka in the land?

Dunit35
10-13-2005, 11:31 PM
HE WILL RULE ALL OF MANKIND!

tk13
10-13-2005, 11:34 PM
I can already see myself with 80,000 goosebumps the moment Rocky starts training and/or has his back against the ropes and they use the Rocky theme. I don't care if he is 295 years old.

Douche Baggins
10-13-2005, 11:42 PM
the moment Rocky starts training

The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime!

Thatís when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time!

Were gonna need a montage!

Coach
10-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Since we're talking about Rocky here, which Rocky, from I to V, is the best you seen up to this point?

Spicy McHaggis
10-13-2005, 11:44 PM
The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime!

Thatís when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time!

Were gonna need a montage!

ROFL

Show a lot of things happening
at once remind everyone of
what's going on!

And with every shot show just a
little improvement - to show it
all would take too long!

That's called a montage!
MONTAGE! Even Rocky had a
montage! MONTAGE!

Miles
10-13-2005, 11:52 PM
"I must break you."

Dr. Chief
10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Since we're talking about Rocky here, which Rocky, from I to V, is the best you seen up to this point?

IV is my fav, I get goosebumps during the training seen where Drago is on the high tech equiptment and Rocky is running in the snow and lifting people.

The new one can't be any worse than V was, I'll go see it.

Douche Baggins
10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Best part of the whole song....is the HAH! at the beginning.

<EMBED SRC="http://jastermereel.homestead.com/files/HAH_.mp3" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT = 196 AUTOPLAY=false CONTROLLER=true LOOP=false PLUGINSPAGE=http://www.apple.com/quicktime/">

Mr. Rat Fink
10-14-2005, 12:13 AM

The original Rocky is the best by far, but the others are entertaining. The best part in Rocky II is when Adrian wakes up from a coma and Rock tells her he's not going to fight. Then she whispers "There's something I want you to do for me." Rocky says "What is it?" Then she tells him to come closer and she then she says "win, WIN!" and then Mick screams "So what the hell are we waitin' fer!?!" and the whole Rocky montage starts...

http://www.1320thedrive.com/images/rocky3.jpg

tk13
10-14-2005, 12:22 AM
The original Rocky is the best by far, but the others are entertaining. The best part in Rocky II is when Adrian wakes up from a coma and Rock tells her he's not going to fight. Then she whispers "There's something I want you to do for me." Rocky says "What is it?" Then she tells him to come closer and she then she says "win, WIN!" and then Mick screams "So what the hell are we waitin' fer!?!" and the whole Rocky montage starts...

http://www.1320thedrive.com/images/rocky3.jpg
Heck yeah, that scene from Rocky II is the best "goosebump" moment for me of any of the Rocky movies. When they show it on TV half the time they cut to commercial right after Mick says "waitin' fer!" Drives me nuts.

greg63
10-14-2005, 01:25 AM
I loved all the Rocky Movies. "ADRIAN!!!!!!" However, I think Rocky and Rocky V are my absolute favorites.

greg63
10-14-2005, 01:31 AM
"First Blood" was the best of the Rambo series. IMO.

elvomito
10-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Rambo IV: Now a top security contractor, Rambo suddenly finds himself deeply embroiled in the fast-paced and dangerous world of corporate espionage. But it isn't until John meets a mysterious woman named Rita (Lucy Liu) that he begins to realize exactly what he's gotten himself into.

KcKing
10-14-2005, 02:32 AM
http://www.moviesection.de/v3/img/datenbank/1075365938rocky31.jpg

'The ultimate male verses the ultimate meatball.'

Boyceofsummer
10-14-2005, 05:27 AM
SUCK!

Rocky: The butt of a thousand jokes. Time to get a life, people.

SCChief
10-14-2005, 05:59 AM
I loved all the Rocky Movies. "ADRIAN!!!!!!" However, I think Rocky and Rocky V are my absolute favorites.

I loved that fight at the end of Rocky V.

"Sue me for what?"

Goapics1
10-14-2005, 06:12 AM
I think Sly needs to move along. I liked all of the Rocky movies except V. Just didn't keep me interested.

Now, Rambo is a different story. I'll go see that for sure.

Inspector
10-14-2005, 06:23 AM
Afterwards, maybe he can run for Govenor of California.

Inspector
10-14-2005, 06:24 AM
And instead of a vote, Arnold and Sly can duke it out to see who wins.

Save money by not bothering with the ballot process.

GoTrav
10-14-2005, 08:35 AM
doesn't the lesser Stallone sing a lot of those crappy songs in his movies? That and Foreigner...?

Rocky 4 is still the best; Lamborghini scene after Apollo dies, the training in Russia...good stuff.

BigRedChief
10-14-2005, 08:39 AM
The first blood movie was a little different in its time.

But whats he gonna do this time blow up terroists that killed his buddy the general. Sounds like a box office hit.

The Bad Guy
10-14-2005, 08:40 AM
doesn't the lesser Stallone sing a lot of those crappy songs in his movies? That and Foreigner...?

Rocky 4 is still the best; Lamborghini scene after Apollo dies, the training in Russia...good stuff.

I agree about 4.

No, I don't think Frank Stallone sings on any of the Soundtracks. Robert Tepper sings No Easy Way Out..

rageeumr
10-14-2005, 08:42 AM
I think they should have Hulk Hogan play Mason Dixon and then there can be a side bet about whose flab will jiggle more.

GoTrav
10-14-2005, 08:42 AM
I agree about 4.

No, I don't think Frank Stallone sings on any of the Soundtracks. Robert Tepper sings No Easy Way Out..

I actually DL that song a few weeks ago...the Rocky songs, and a lot of the Kenny Loggins movie songs are some of the best "crappy" music of all time. :)

tomahawk kid
10-14-2005, 08:47 AM
I think they should have Hulk Hogan play Mason Dixon and then there can be a side bet about whose flab will jiggle more.

"What'cha gonna do, brother?"

Fish
10-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Rambo IV: Now a top security contractor, Rambo suddenly finds himself deeply embroiled in the fast-paced and dangerous world of corporate espionage. But it isn't until John meets a mysterious woman named Rita (Lucy Liu) that he begins to realize exactly what he's gotten himself into.

So he's boning Lucy Liu?? That's uhhh... interesting.....

The Bad Guy
10-14-2005, 09:18 AM
I actually DL that song a few weeks ago...the Rocky songs, and a lot of the Kenny Loggins movie songs are some of the best "crappy" music of all time. :)

Like the theme from Over the Top?

BigRedChief
10-14-2005, 09:19 AM

Well that sucks. How much chit can you blow up as a security contracter?

He needs to go blow away some terriorsts cells. That will be some big screen mayhem worth seeing.

greg63
10-14-2005, 10:26 PM
I loved that fight at the end of Rocky V.

"Sue me for what?"Me too, I loved the street fight, that was awesome. And at the end of "Rocky" Apolo: "Aint gona be no rematch" Rocky: "Don't want one"

tk13
10-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Rocky V takes a lot of flack from the traditional Rocky fans. It's probably not as good as the first four but as a movie by itself it's not the worst thing in the world. Hard to live up to the first four...

Saulbadguy
10-14-2005, 10:38 PM
****IN G BULLSHIT!!! the fith sone sucked balles with that TOMY GUNNN cguy..**** that really..pussy moivies anyways. If sylvestter stallone coems backk ill be pissed. last ogne done..ROCKY 4 .. I WILL BREAK YOU

Saulbadguy
10-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Like the theme from Over the Top?
shittyh

KCChiefsMan
10-15-2005, 04:19 AM
can't wait for both movies, I loved the first 4 Rocky's but I the first Rambo was the only one that really kicked ass IMO

bringbackmarty
10-15-2005, 10:04 AM
I anyone who says different is a deaf dumb and blind whore with only one tit.

Bwana
10-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Screw it! They should have combined the two movies. Old Rocky stomps some champ in the ring in the middle east followed up by going to his corner, strapping on the 50 caliber, several grenades, a rocket launcher and lighting up Taliban members at ringside. "Oh, BTW, my name isn't Rocky, it's John Rambo"..........BOOM!! Hell yes, that would be quality entertainment!

Calcountry
10-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Afterwards, maybe he can run for Govenor of California.YO!1

Calcountry
10-15-2005, 02:40 PM
The first blood movie was a little different in its time.

But whats he gonna do this time blow up terroists that killed his buddy the general. Sounds like a box office hit.Rambo should die in the line of fire in this movie, there should be NO more sequels, that would rock.

But before he Nukes a mideasten city by wiring and detonating a bomb, because that was the only way to save western civilization, he beats an OBL towel head look a like to death, with lots of blood and gore. Then he props him up in front of his internet laptop and brodcasts live to the world that big ass Rambo knife cutting that fuggers head off and holding it up in front of the camera.

Halfcan
10-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Sly is still a stud. 60 and he looks like that.

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Sly is still a stud. 60 and he looks like that.
Yea, I figured he wouldn't ever be in shape anymore after gaining those 40lbs. for "Cop Town"??? Was that the name of the show? ...Can't remember.

tk13
10-18-2005, 04:37 AM
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20051017/112959174000.html

Stallone to Star in Sixth "Rocky" Movie
Monday October 17 4:29 PM ET

Yo Adrian! Rocky is planning another comeback. Fifteen years after starring in "Rocky V," Sylvester Stallone is reprising his role as the boxing champ in the sixth "Rocky" movie, publicist Michelle Bega said Monday.

The 59-year-old actor will write and direct "Rocky Balboa," which will begin shooting in Philadelphia and Las Vegas next year.

Stallone told the Daily Variety trade magazine the movie will focus on an aging, widowed Rocky who is reluctant to get back in the ring but ends up doing it "just to compete, not to win."

"I am drawing on a lot of my feelings that are in sync with many people's feelings about facing the last chapter of their lives and how they want it to be written," Stallone said.

Dan Taylor, president of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which is co-producing the film, said the movie focuses less on boxing and more on character.

"It's about self-examination, an opportunity to see what kind of person he is and act on it," Taylor said.

It wasn't immediately clear whether Talia Shire, who appeared in five previous "Rocky" films as the boxer's love interest, Adrian, will return in the sixth installment, said Stuart Herriot, a spokesman with Revolution Studios, which is co-producing the film.

"In the script, she did pass away, but it's unsure whether she might appear in a flashback or in older footage," Herriot said. "It's too early in the production to tell."

But, Herriot said, Burt Young is expected to return as Adrian's brother, Paulie.

Stallone wrote all the "Rocky" films and directed the second, third and fourth entries.

The first movie, released in 1976, won three Oscars, including best picture and best director for John G. Avildsen.

Dr. Chief
10-18-2005, 04:45 AM
Dan Taylor, president of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which is co-producing the film, said the movie focuses less on boxing and more on character.

"It's about self-examination, an opportunity to see what kind of person he is and act on it," Taylor said.

This seals it, it's gonna suck.

greg63
10-18-2005, 05:08 AM

Yo Adrian! Rocky is planning another comeback. Fifteen years after starring in "Rocky V," Sylvester Stallone is reprising his role as the boxing champ in the sixth "Rocky" movie, publicist Michelle Bega said Monday.

The 59-year-old actor will write and direct "Rocky Balboa," which will begin shooting in Philadelphia and Las Vegas next year.

Stallone told the Daily Variety trade magazine the movie will focus on an aging, widowed Rocky who is reluctant to get back in the ring but ends up doing it "just to compete, not to win."

"I am drawing on a lot of my feelings that are in sync with many people's feelings about facing the last chapter of their lives and how they want it to be written," Stallone said.

It wasn't immediately clear whether Talia Shire, who appeared in five previous "Rocky" films as the boxer's love interest, Adrian, will return in the sixth installment, said Stuart Herriot, a spokesman with Revolution Studios, which is co-producing the film.

"In the script, she did pass away, but it's unsure whether she might appear in a flashback or in older footage," Herriot said. "It's too early in the production to tell."

But, Herriot said, Burt Young is expected to return as Adrian's brother, Paulie.

Stallone wrote all the "Rocky" films and directed the second, third and fourth entries.

The first movie, released in 1976, won three Oscars, including best picture and best director for John G. Avildsen.

What?? No Adrian???

ChiefFan31
10-18-2005, 05:33 AM

What?? No Adrian???

ROFL ROFL ROFL

This thread is killing me.

and what a lovely article. Good snag greg63. ROFL

I grew up in the 80's loving every minute of the Rocky and Rambo movies, but looking back on it..good grief. Some of the beautiful 80's cheese-iness.

and Rambo IV, I couldnt imagine how crappy that would be, not to mention Rocky's old ass climbing in the ring with the supposed heavyweight champ. Its looks to be shaping up as a geriatric thriller. I wonder if they will give Rock a potty break in between rounds.

I respect what Sly has done, but walk away with the Rocky XXVVII movie idea :shake:

Fairplay
10-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Isn't enjoying watching two old men fighting seem little strange?

the Talking Can
10-18-2005, 05:44 AM
this is good news?

patteeu
10-18-2005, 06:09 AM
Well that sucks. How much chit can you blow up as a security contracter?

He needs to go blow away some terriorsts cells. That will be some big screen mayhem worth seeing.

Security contractor could be anything from a rent-a-cop to a hardcore mercenary like they have in Iraq right now.

patteeu
10-18-2005, 06:12 AM
I liked the first Rocky and First Blood alot, but even though I saw all of the sequels I was never that impressed with them.

wolfpack0735
10-18-2005, 07:57 AM
this sequel is taken place at the retirement village.

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Isn't enjoying watching two old men fighting seem little strange?
Not really.
http://www.musical.it/images/grumpyfilm.jpg

Fire Me Boy!
10-18-2005, 08:16 AM
IMHO, they went downhill. The first is outstanding... truly a great film. Rocky II was good, very good, but not quite the original. III was a step or two down the ladder, IV was pretty blah, and the only thing V had going for it was the final fight scene (which was great).

None of them were even remotely the same without Burgess Meredith. I miss him.

Fire Me Boy!
10-18-2005, 08:21 AM
"You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9709/10/meredith.obit/rocky.jpg

tomahawk kid
10-18-2005, 08:26 AM
As long as Paulie's still in there, it should be a decent flick.........

Frankie
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I liked the first Rocky and First Blood alot, but even though I saw all of the sequels I was never that impressed with them.
The first Rocky would have been considered an American classic (ala "On the Waterfront") had Stallone left it alone. The sequels killed THAT notion.

Brock
10-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Will he be fighting Apollo Creed's son?

Mr. Rat Fink
10-18-2005, 10:10 AM
As long as Paulie's still in there, it should be a decent flick.........

And as long as Sage Stallone is still in there, it should be a real decent flick...

Fire Me Boy!
10-18-2005, 10:12 AM
And as long as Sage Stallone is still in there, it should be a real decent flick...
ROFL

Demonpenz
10-18-2005, 11:36 AM
In rocky 4 he was fighting a man not a machine. Now rocky has to face an actual machine. From the producers of terminator, the director of Diggstown, and the music from beaches comes ROCKY 6. The story began in rocky 4 when a happy robot served rocky and his family, but quickly the family got tired of his 5 or 6 robotic lines. Thats when the ROBOT GOT PISSED and vowed REVENGE. Now it's time for a fight. The media has built it up as the best Robot vs Italian boxer fight EVER!. One will win the fight... and our hearts.... FOREVER!

tomahawk kid
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM

Yeah, that kid was a natural........ :rolleyes:

tk13
10-18-2005, 02:48 PM
ROFL Go for it!

Brock
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Over the top, Dad!!

greg63
10-18-2005, 06:17 PM
In rocky 4 he was fighting a man not a machine. Now rocky has to face an actual machine. From the producers of terminator, the director of Diggstown, and the music from beaches comes ROCKY 6. The story began in rocky 4 when a happy robot served rocky and his family, but quickly the family got tired of his 5 or 6 robotic lines. Thats when the ROBOT GOT PISSED and vowed REVENGE. Now it's time for a fight. The media has built it up as the best Robot vs Italian boxer fight EVER!. One will win the fight... and our hearts.... FOREVER!

ROFLROFLROFL

Jenson71
10-18-2005, 06:25 PM

Sounds autobiographical.

Deberg_1990
10-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Id like to see Rocky 6 go something like this:

Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago and Tommy Morrison all team up for one Huge "Battle Royal" against Rocky!

Kind of like Karate Kid 3 when all of Daniels most hated enemies joined forces to destroy him.

Frankie
10-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Id like to see Rocky 6 go something like this:

Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago and Tommy Morrison all team up for one Huge "Battle Royal" against Rocky!
What's Morrison doing these days? Last I know he was HIV positive.

Deberg_1990
10-18-2005, 07:34 PM
What's Morrison doing these days? Last I know he was HIV positive.

If i remember right, there was a story about a year or 2 ago about him in the KC Star. Hes married and has kids i believe??

Frankie
10-18-2005, 08:48 PM
If i remember right, there was a story about a year or 2 ago about him in the KC Star. Hes married and has kids i believe??
Made kids while HIV positive?

greg63
10-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Made kids while HIV positive?

Wow, makes absolutely no sense! :shake:

Mr. Rat Fink
10-18-2005, 09:13 PM

Better yet, combine the movies Rocky VI, Terminator IV, and Grumpy Old Men III. Rocky can fight the T-800 played by Arnold in the geriatric showdown of the millenium. "Rocky vs. Terminator." It might even be better than "Alien vs. Predator"....?

Mr. Rat Fink
10-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow...Rocky is going to fight Antonio Tarver in Rocky VI.

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=221

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 01:18 AM
I know this thread is dead, but...cant pass up the opportunity to throw out this pic...

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/16426/stallowned5xk.jpg

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 01:22 AM
whoopti doo.......fook you

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 01:33 AM
whoopti doo.......fook you

Are you talking to me?

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/16426/6.jpg

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 01:39 AM
yo adrean i did it again, and again, and again, and again

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 01:50 AM
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/16426/stallowned.jpg

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 01:51 AM
uradumbass

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 01:53 AM
uradumbass

Shut up Fag. Try not to puke before you passsss outttt

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 02:01 AM
i lay on my side and i will be fine

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 02:05 AM
i lay on my side and i will be fine

Your just a drunk Tard huh? Cool then.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 02:08 AM
i might smack with my left but i will punch with my right.

and knock you the f*ck out biatch

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 02:12 AM
i might smack with my left but i will punch with my right.

and knock you the f*ck out biatch

Listen to you. An Internet tough guy huh?

Be careful you dont wake Mom okay? you might get grounded again.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 02:22 AM
Listen to you. An Internet tough guy huh?

Be careful you dont wake Mom okay? you might get grounded again.

hey check your rep for you start kicking me, it could happen again.

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 02:26 AM
hey check your rep for you start kicking me, it could happen again.

Alright then. I didnt come on here to talk $hit, just have fun.

Im just fired up to be at the game tomorrow.

I will leave you to your e-pimpin then. Girl is kinda cute :toast:

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 02:29 AM
you sure your a chief fan, they don't go down that easy

ChiefFan31
10-30-2005, 02:31 AM
you sure your a chief fan, they don't go down that easy

Oh, I'm a Chiefs fan. Just a waste of time to argue with someone on the Internet.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-30-2005, 02:33 AM
coppy that squrrlie control

CoMoChief
10-30-2005, 06:36 AM
I bet this Rocky is just as bad as the 5th one.