PDA

View Full Version : Great quote by Vikings sex romp participant

kpic
10-14-2005, 05:18 AM
Per NFL Radio on Sirius this morning (which I recommend BTW):

When asked about the sex romp on the “loveboat” a Vikings player was quoted as saying

“I don’t see what the big deal is, I thought we were on international waters” :rolleyes:

For those that don’t know the alleged actions took place on Lake Minnetonka. Man that has got to be an instant classic quote, I just need to figure out how to get that into my everyday conversations…………

Officer: Sir do you know how fast you were going?
Me: Huh?? I don’t see what the big deal is, I thought I was on international waters!

Well maybe I can’t use it but I’m sure someone can come up with a good use for it……

StcChief
10-14-2005, 05:31 AM
Lake Minnetonka is NOT on the border with Canada.
What dumb a$$.
Guy probably couldn't spell or define 'International'

Extra Point
10-14-2005, 05:44 AM
I think he spells it Inhera$$onall

Phobia
10-14-2005, 05:58 AM
That is epic. Now Jim Rome has something to talk about for about 9 hours. Epic.

Why does anybody care anyway? Do you think your team hasn't done something like that? Come on. In the early 70's there was a large swinging contengent within the Chiefs clubhouse.

Mile High Mania
10-14-2005, 06:02 AM
In the 90's the Cowboys had the "white house" where they did this stuff... these guys are just like any one of us. Sometimes they want to cut loose, get drunk, drop some cash on dancers....

Technically, there's nothing wrong with that until you get into the drugs and that stuff. These guys just can't call their buddies and go spend 3 hours at the strip club.

As long as there is nothing illegal... I have no issue.

SCChief
10-14-2005, 06:03 AM
That is epic. Now Jim Rome has something to talk about for about 9 hours. Epic.

Why does anybody care anyway? Do you think your team hasn't done something like that? Come on. In the early 70's there was a large swinging contengent within the Chiefs clubhouse.

But wasn't the early 70s when the Chiefs were actually good? At least when they were embroiled in their sexcapades, they weren't playing poorly.

But Phobia's right... too much of a big deal is being made of it. But then, what else do Viqueen fans have to talk about regarding their team this year?

kpic
10-14-2005, 07:13 AM
In the 90's the Cowboys had the "white house" where they did this stuff....

Cool, we used to have a strip club around here that we called the white house (it was literally a big white house), sadly it is no longer with us.

htismaqe
10-14-2005, 07:25 AM
ROFL

This made me cry.

StcChief
10-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah. Boys will be boys...

Being careful in execution of their party plans wasn't their forte. didn't care if they got caught or the implications. Will see how Viqueen team management plays this out.

the Talking Can
10-14-2005, 07:31 AM
it's good to see the Vikings and the Saudi Royal family have similiar ideas about recreation....but I bet the Saudis have a bigger boat...and hotter chicks....and more crystal...and no 40's....

Duck Dog
10-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Lake Minnetonka is NOT on the border with Canada.
What dumb a$$.
Guy probably couldn't spell or define 'International'

It's closer to Iowa than Canada. Just west of the cities.

It's new slogan can be;

"Whether your taking the skin boat to tuna town or taking the troller after Walleyes, Minnetonka is your pleasure lake."

Rain Man
10-14-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm going to start using this, too. It's definitely a worthwhile phrase.

Count Zarth
10-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Seriously...when I was banned all those times? I thought I was on international waters.

GoTrav
10-14-2005, 08:00 AM
minus the wives of the married players wanting to kill them for being on the boat with a bunch of hookers/dancers/whatever, what exactly did they do that was so wrong? The police are involved because a bunch of rich football players decided to unwind by renting a boat and having a little bit of a party with a few BJ's, booze and sex0r? What's the big deal? Would anyone care if they were 4-0? They probably shouldn't have even been given the week off but...

Extra Point
10-14-2005, 08:09 AM
minus the wives of the married players wanting to kill them for being on the boat with a bunch of hookers/dancers/whatever, what exactly did they do that was so wrong? The police are involved because a bunch of rich football players decided to unwind by renting a boat and having a little bit of a party with a few BJ's, booze and sex0r? What's the big deal? Would anyone care if they were 4-0? They probably shouldn't have even been given the week off but...

"W" is for "wash."

KCFANinNC
10-14-2005, 08:18 AM
I agree with Black Ice, if they were winning this would be a much smaller issue.

That qoute it up there with Marcus Camby of the NBA. He said if Stern wants them to wear suits when not in uniform they need a stipend for thier wardrobe.