PDA

View Full Version : GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

kczoo
10-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Damn, I woke up this morning and wouldnt you know it, I STILL HATE the friggin Donkeys and shannarat....go figure

milehighfan
10-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Suck it!

Tuckdaddy
10-14-2005, 09:07 AM
I am going to get sick having to root for the Pats but we need a Donkey loss and destruction much more. I hate them more than ever.

SCChief
10-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Suck it!

Go PATS! Stomp those Donkey turds!

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 09:35 AM
Agreed. After careful consideration, I've decided I too need to support the Patriots this week. GO PATS!! Woo Hoo!

SCChief
10-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Agreed. After careful consideration, I've decided I too need to support the Patriots this week. GO PATS!! Woo Hoo!

Wow! That must have been a HARD choice for you to make, Am! I respect your ability to step "outside the box" and do those things you are unaccustomed to doing, no matter how uncomfortable it may be to you! Honestly!

ROFL

jspchief
10-14-2005, 09:54 AM
I hope the Broncos get their ass smeared all over the field. I'm talking big time blown out. I hate the Patriots, but that hate doesn't come near the vitriol I have for the Broncos.

Andoverer
10-14-2005, 10:09 AM

We're counting on your boys to throw a big speed bump into that Donkey winning streak. No need to save your best effort for Arrowhead...

jidar
10-14-2005, 11:03 AM
GO PATS, DESTROY THE DONKS!

here here

joesomebody
10-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Ok... I don't HATE the Patriots per se, in fact I didn't care one way or the other about them before their first of the 3 recent superbowls...

I was glad they won that first one... (I don't like the RAMS...)

I didn't really care the second one, though I was sort of rooting on Carolina...

And then by the third one, I was sick of New England... its not so much that I don't like them, its just that I'm tired of them.

I guess its sort of like the Cowboys and Bills... (Granted the Bills lost all 4, man did I hate the Bills.)

Enough is enough, its someone elses turn.

But yes, I don't care if they win 20 superbowls, I'd still want them to beat the orange ponies

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I normally hate the Pats, but this week I am rooting for them.

Bowser
10-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I normally hate the Pats, but this week I am rooting for them.

The Patriots are definitely the lesser of two evils this week.

redhed
10-14-2005, 11:22 AM
I picked Den, so my double reverse secret mojo will be in effect. Go Patriots! Knock their deeks in the dirt!!

Andoverer
10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Ok... I don't HATE the Chiefs per se, in fact I didn't care one way or the other about them before their first of the 3 recent superbowls...

I was glad they won that first one... (I don't like the Whoevers...)

I didn't really care the second one, though I was sort of rooting on Whoever...

And then by the third one, I was sick of Kansas City... its not so much that I don't like them, its just that I'm tired of them.....

I hope before my life ends that I hear these words from other teams' fans....

Mile High Mania
10-14-2005, 11:45 AM
It has to be getting old resorting to cheering for other teams to keep KC in the race...
:rockon:

Andoverer
10-14-2005, 11:46 AM
It has to be getting old resorting to cheering for other teams to keep KC in the race...

Not really....GO PATRIOTS!

dsgreene285
10-14-2005, 11:49 AM

oh..and I guess you're cheering for KC to beat Washington!

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 11:51 AM
I hope before my life ends that I hear these words from other teams' fans....

Believe me -- if it can happen for the Patriots, it can happen for any team.

Andoverer
10-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Believe me -- if it can happen for the Patriots, it can happen for any team.

Stop teasing us

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 12:10 PM
BTW, this outpouring of love and affection for my team is really overwhelming. *sniff* I won't forget it. *sniff* *sniff* *HONK*

:)

SCChief
10-14-2005, 12:12 PM
BTW, this outpouring of love and affection for my team is really overwhelming. *sniff* I won't forget it. *sniff* *sniff* *HONK*

:)

ROFL

I hope you remember it as we are running the ball down your throats later this season.

Hehehe.

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Stop teasing us

Hey, if the Pats can win 3/4 and the Red Sox can end an 80 million year drought, or whatever, then anyone can win it all.

well, except the Royals, cuz with a budget so small you can hardly buy a cup of Starbucks coffee with it, you can't really get too far... :)

Mile High Mania
10-14-2005, 12:14 PM
oh..and I guess you're cheering for KC to beat Washington!

Well, I never really cheer for KC... but if KC wins and Denver wins this week, I won't freak out.

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 12:14 PM
ROFL

I hope you remember it as we are running the ball down your throats later this season.

Hehehe.

Yeah, I won't be looking for any love then.

Nor will I be giving any. :fire: :fire:

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I check out OrangeMane a bit from time to time. Here's a great line from SonsofBobKraft who was in a pissing contest with a Browncows fan:

"Your pretty corky for a fan of a team that singlehandedly created the "Indianapolis Colts Playoff Highlight DVD" Vol. I and Vol. II."

ROFL ROFL ROFL

SLAG
10-14-2005, 12:50 PM
http://www.kcstar.com/photogallery/photos/dthomas/thomas10.jpg

Go Patriots

StcChief
10-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Go Pats.
Dillon, Branch - FFL me some points.

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 01:32 PM
http://www.kcstar.com/photogallery/photos/dthomas/thomas10.jpg

Go Patriots

1999. The LAST time Vinatieri missed a game winning kick.

Just for the record.

Mile High Mania
10-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Sounds like Seymour has been downgraded to questionable, then again ... that means he's 100% healthy with Bill's new injury list mentality.

Bowser
10-14-2005, 01:59 PM
I check out OrangeMane a bit from time to time. Here's a great line from SonsofBobKraft who was in a pissing contest with a Browncows fan:

"Your pretty corky for a fan of a team that singlehandedly created the "Indianapolis Colts Playoff Highlight DVD" Vol. I and Vol. II."

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Heh heh......

Amnorix
10-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Sounds like Seymour has been downgraded to questionable, then again ... that means he's 100% healthy with Bill's new injury list mentality.

Actually, the Patriots downgraded EVERYBODY (except Brady) to questionable. BB is flipping the bird at the NFL.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Mile High Mania
10-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Actually, the Patriots downgraded EVERYBODY (except Brady) to questionable. BB is flipping the bird at the NFL.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Well, he's not exactly blazing a trail here... Shanahan has worked the injury report in a similar fashion the last couple of years thanks to getting burned by what teams "should" be putting on the injury report.