PDA

View Full Version : Craphonso Thorpe not as good as Parker ? Is this an emergency ?

chief99
10-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Thorpe or that other WR that got cut might have put some real competition for that spot. Borichter is useless. Should have been put on IR. We need to make a trade ?

|Zach|
10-14-2005, 11:01 AM
No.

Eleazar
10-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Parker from last year is starting to look like a 9 reception wonder. (Can you even be a wonder with 9 catches over a season?) Hopefully he can turn it around but the QB can't have confidence in him the way he's (not) catching the ball.

Boerigter doesn't seem to be good enough to keep himself on the active roster every week.

Craphonso's got a boo-boo

NewChief
10-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Craphonso has a shitty work ethic and seems to think he's entitled to something. He's also got a chip on his shoulder about not being a 1st rounder, and he seems to think that he was a 1st rounder. That's all "insider' information, so take it for what it's worth.

Hydrae
10-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Craphonso has a shitty work ethic and seems to think he's entitled to something. He's also got a chip on his shoulder about not being a 1st rounder, and he seems to think that he was a 1st rounder. That's all "insider' information, so take it for what it's worth.

If he really thinks he should have been a first rounder then he should be working extra hard to prove that to everyone else and make all those teams who didn't draft him pay. At least that would be more how I would react instead of going off and pouting.

NewChief
10-14-2005, 11:11 AM
If he really thinks he should have been a first rounder then he should be working extra hard to prove that to everyone else and make all those teams who didn't draft him pay. At least that would be more how I would react instead of going off and pouting.

I agree. Unfortunately that's not the profile from a guy out of FSU.

HolmeZz
10-14-2005, 11:22 AM
I agree. Unfortunately that's not the profile from a guy out of FSU.

Anquan Boldin?

chagrin
10-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Why don't we make a trade for one of Detroit's 2 WR's, Roy Williams or Mike Williams?

thoughts?

Hoover
10-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Chiefs Fans Week One: We are the Greatest Team Ever, Priest Holmes and LJ will run for 18,000 yards this year.

Chiefs Fans Week Two: Priest Who, LJ can get hose 18,000 yards by himself.

Chiefs Fans Week Three: LJ Sucks We need Priest. Parker Sucks, Boe should be starting because he had that nice 30 yard catch.

Chiefs Fans Week Four: LJ Sucks We need Priest. Parker Sucks, Boe sucks, where is Crapman?

sedated
10-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Craphonso would have been a 1st rounder had he not gotten McGahee'd his senior year. He needs more time to develope.
We need to play Bo more. He's 6'4 and can run and catch. He could be a weapon if Grandpa would ever use him.

Fish
10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Chiefs Fans Week One: We are the Greatest Team Ever, Priest Holmes and LJ will run for 18,000 yards this year.

Chiefs Fans Week Two: Priest Who, LJ can get those 18,000 yards by himself.

Chiefs Fans Week Three: LJ Sucks We need Priest. Parker Sucks, Boe should be starting because he had that nice 30 yard catch.

Chiefs Fans Week Four: LJ Sucks We need Priest. Parker Sucks, Boe sucks, where is Crapman?

Excellent point.... I'm tired of seeing this myself..... Some people will never be satisfied.........

RedThat
10-14-2005, 11:41 AM
I woulda like to see them give Freddie Mitchell a shot. Too bad he got hurt, or else, I think he woulda made the team.

jynni
10-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I woulda like to see them give Freddie Mitchell a shot. Too bad he got hurt, or else, I think he woulda made the team.
What happened to KC picking him up again after the BYE? I guessing that was just another rumor? Is he still hurt?

htismaqe
10-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Mitchell is apparently still healing.

Eleazar
10-14-2005, 12:07 PM

Chiefs Fans Week Two: Priest Who, LJ can get hose 18,000 yards by himself.

Exactly, this board is the definiton of the extremes. If we win a game we're unstoppable. Even guys who have just a couple of catches on the season are pro bowlers waiting in the wings. If we lose it's time to blow the team up, fire Vermeil, we suck at every position, etc

Simplex3
10-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Excellent point.... I'm tired of seeing this myself..... Some people will never be satisfied.........
And as fans it's our F**KING RIGHT TO BE. Jeez, you guys need to

RealSNR
10-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Anquan Boldin?Snoop Minnis?