Let's see.

I'm working long hours.
I'm tired.
My body aches.
And I'm not getting enough sleep.

Thanks for asking.

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 08:47 PM
There will be new things to talk about tomorrow.

leviw
10-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Beer.

greg63
10-15-2005, 08:50 PM
is wrong with you guys?

...There's something wrong with us??? Oh no! What will we do!!?
:p

luv
10-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Beer.
Yeah, I'll take one. Oh, wait. You weren't offering.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Hmmm...our coach is senile...
We still have no defense...

WTF is wrong with you?

luv
10-15-2005, 08:52 PM
...There's something wrong with us??? Oh no! What will we do!!?
:p
Hey! Haven't seen you for a little while. Being the boss wearing you out at night?

greg63
10-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey! Haven't seen you for a little while. Being the boss wearing you out at night?
Somewhat, they still have me on first shift on Saturdays which means a quick turn around from Friday night. So, I'm a little tired, but not too bad though. I've also been teaching my fifteen year old how to drive. I, suddenly, am in dire need of hair color for men. lol.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Somewhat, they still have me on first shift on Saturdays which means a quick turn around from Friday night. So, I'm a little tired, but not too bad though. I've also been teaching my fifteen year old how to drive. I, suddenly, am in dire need of hair color for men. lol.
Is your 15 year old a boy or a girl? My dad said I was much easier to teach than my older brother. Now my mom says I drive like my dad (which isn't a compliment...lol).

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Is your 15 year old a boy or a girl? My dad said I was much easier to teach than my older brother. Now my mom says I drive like my dad (which isn't a compliment...lol).

A boy, unfortunately,...:deevee: in fact he is pictured in my sig. We have to warn the fair citizens of Coffeyville before we start out so everyone will be sure to vacate the sidewalks.

listopencil
10-15-2005, 09:07 PM
is wrong with you guys?

It's 37 Forever Banquet Weekend.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:08 PM
A boy, unfortunately,...:deevee: in fact he is pictured in my sig. We have to warn the fair citizens of Coffeyville before we start out so everyone will be sure to vacate the sidewalks.
I've been to/through Coffeyville several times. You should just be able to yell out your front door to warn the whole town, huh? :p

Let's see...while we're on a non-specific topic...

I bought two new books yesterday. Tom Clancy's 'Splinter Cell' and Dean Koontz's 'Strangers'. I'm thinking I'm going to start on Strangers first.

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:11 PM
I've been to/through Coffeyville several times. You should just be able to yell out your front door to warn the whole town, huh? :p

Let's see...while we're on a non-specific topic...

I bought two new books yesterday. Tom Clancy's 'Splinter Cell' and Dean Koontz's 'Strangers'. I'm thinking I'm going to start on Strangers first.

Yea, we got a sign that say's hi on one side and bye on the other. lol.

Go with 'Splinter Cell'. I just like the sound of the title.

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:13 PM
My a** is reading Ralph Ellison's "Invisible Man" for history class. Yea it sucks and im on page 120 out of 581. With a 2-3 page book review due on the 19th. Maybe I should be reading it.

Skip Towne
10-15-2005, 09:15 PM
We are in a weakened condition right now. The weekend long Planet Party in KC has depleted our ranks. We'll come back strong come Monday.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:15 PM
My a** is reading Ralph Ellison's "Invisible Man" for history class. Yea it sucks and im on page 120 out of 581. With a 2-3 page book review due on the 19th. Maybe I should be reading it.
http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/id-28.html

Here, maybe this will help. :thumb:

luv
10-15-2005, 09:16 PM
We are in a weakened condition right now. The weekend long Planet Party in KC has depleted our ranks. We'll come back strong come Monday.
Everyone will have hangovers too. Even more enjoyable! :evil:

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:17 PM

I did a report on "All Quiet On The Western Front". I read the first four chapters and the last chapter. ...Got an A. Of course, that was high school back in the dark ages.

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:19 PM
http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/id-28.html

Here, maybe this will help. :thumb:

Thanks..hoping someone would throw that out there. :thumb:

luv
10-15-2005, 09:21 PM
I did a report on "All Quiet On The Western Front". I read the first four chapters and the last chapter. ...Got an A. Of course, that was high school back in the dark ages.
I did the same thing on "The Crime of the Century" during my freshman history class. Only A I think I ever got in that class. He graded on a curve, and of course we had the class brain in the class. I managed to get a B overall though. :D

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
I've got to write it with these questions being answered. How does the subject of the work interpret freedom? Did the subject change the meaning of freedom? Why was freedom so important to the subject? 2-3 the typed pages of this.

Skip Towne
10-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Everyone will have hangovers too. Even more enjoyable! :evil:
yep, and I'll be here all fresh and bushy tailed and ready to pounce on them. Bwhahahahahaha

luv
10-15-2005, 09:25 PM
I've got to write it with these questions being answered. How does the subject of the work interpret freedom? Did the subject change the meaning of freedom? Why was freedom so important to the subject? 2-3 the typed pages of this.
Double space and use size 12 font minimum.

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:26 PM

Its gotta be double spaced, which Im glad, since it helps me out so much. So far I havent really understood much about freedom involving this book. Its about an African American in the racial days. or whatever

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:27 PM
I did the same thing on "The Crime of the Century" during my freshman history class. Only A I think I ever got in that class. He graded on a curve, and of course we had the class brain in the class. I managed to get a B overall though. :D
ROFL
That was always my luck. For every teacher that graded on the bell curve, there was always some Einstein to screw it up. Here's another one for ya, "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair. Settle down to a nice bologna sandwich while reading this one.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Its gotta be double spaced, which Im glad, since it helps me out so much. So far I havent really understood much about freedom involving this book. Its about an African American in the racial days. or whatever
If I'd read it before, I'd help ya out. All I can do is point you to cliff notes and give ya some helpful tips.

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:30 PM

..Good advice got me through college.

go bowe
Everyone will have hangovers too. Even more enjoyable! :evil:yeah, fur yuo maby...

id on't e vne wanna thinkkkkkkkkkk ablut tomromow mporining... :eek:

Reaper16
ROFL
That was always my luck. For every teacher that graded on the bell curve, there was always some Einstein to screw it up. Here's another one for ya, "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair. Settle down to a nice bologna sandwich while reading this one.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

luv
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
ROFL
Yeah. Good thing is that my honors geometry teacher did the same thing. Only, in that class, I was the brain! Same in my senior English class. That class was way too easy though. Took Physics my sophmore year. I got a C- and have no clue how I pulled that one off.

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
If I'd read it before, I'd help ya out. All I can do is point you to cliff notes and give ya some helpful tips.

Yeah, Thanks for giving me site for it.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:32 PM
yeah, fur yuo maby...

id on't e vne wanna thinkkkkkkkkkk ablut tomromow mporining... :eek:
3 ibuprofen, 1 multi-vitamin, and at least 8 ounces of water.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, Thanks for giving me site for it.
Google is my friend! :D

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Google is my friend! :D

Yea and right now paying attention is hard, cause South Park is on and its Cartmans 25 best episode marathon is on.

Tribal Warfare
10-15-2005, 09:38 PM

Don't bad mouth "The Ville" My dad and uncle grew up their , and my grandfather still resides in Coffeyville.

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah. Good thing is that my honors geometry teacher did the same thing. Only, in that class, I was the brain! Same in my senior English class. That class was way too easy though. Took Physics my sophmore year. I got a C- and have no clue how I pulled that one off.

I couldn't get past basic algebra; my English teacher is convinced that I'm cixelsyd, and Physics???? Never took it - for obvious reasons.

luv
10-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Don't bad mouth "The Ville" My dad and uncle grew up their , and my grandfather still resides in Coffeyville.
Saying it's small isn't badmouthing it at all. I, too, have family that used to live there.

greg63
10-15-2005, 09:40 PM

Saying it's small isn't badmouthing it at all. I, too, have family that used to live there.

...Small world.