PDA

View Full Version : Congrads Chief fans!!

SkinEm
10-16-2005, 03:11 PM
You guys won a tough game today, unfortunately my Redskins had some costly turnovers that cost us.

Like I mentioned in my posts last week, you guys would be in for a hard fought game. Santana and Brunell showed that that defenses will have to respect the skins offense.

I must say before I leave ....Jared Allen was a monster for you guys today!!

Cheers!

Rain Man
10-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks, SkinEm.

Was Samuels just having a really bad day today, or was something else going on with him?

That was a pretty close game today. I'm not sure how we scored three touchdowns on offense since our big guns were kind of shut down all game.

Extra Point
10-16-2005, 03:18 PM
You guys won a tough game today, unfortunately my Redskins had some costly turnovers that cost us.....Jared Allen was a monster for you guys today!!

Cheers!

You're a good sport. Can't say I'd be so congratulatory. I only get into this board.

The wormed turned, and we had 0 turnovers, rather than having more then our opponent. That makes a big diff.

chefsos
10-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Classy, SkinEm. You guys are OK by me. Redskins fans are pretty impressive, and so is the team.

Sure-Oz
10-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks, redskins are def. on the rise, and that defense doesnt have arrington out there etiher, wtf is up with that?

Bwana
10-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks bud! Good luck to you and your skins for the rest of the season.

Baby Lee
10-16-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure how we scored three touchdowns on offense since our big guns were kind of shut down all game.
I remember one of them being the result a 'fairly impressive' individual effort. . .

Katipan
10-16-2005, 03:24 PM
I wish we had Santana Moss

Deberg_1990
10-16-2005, 03:33 PM
I wish we had Santana Moss

As well as Sean Taylor, Marcus Washington and Greg Williams.

SNR
10-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Feel free to hang around this place for awhile, Skinem. Chiefsplanet openly welcomes classy fans of other teams.

SkinEm
10-16-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks, SkinEm.

Was Samuels just having a really bad day today, or was something else going on with him?

Samuels was fine, I would say the biggest factor was some of the crowd noise and Jared Allen playing like he did
:banghead:

SkinEm
10-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks, redskins are def. on the rise, and that defense doesnt have arrington out there etiher, wtf is up with that?

Being that I live in DC...I would say Arrington is not doing himself any justice by continuing to talk to the local media. Eventually he will get on the field, but right now who knows :shrug:

SkinEm
10-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Feel free to hang around this place for awhile, Skinem. Chiefsplanet openly welcomes classy fans of other teams.

Thanks for the invite guys!... I'll be rooting for ya'll against the Bronco's and the Raiderz!!

Edit: Someone edited my post !!!

SCChief
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the invite guys!... I'll be rooting for ya'll against the Bronco's and Randy Moss and the Raiderz!!

Rep...

For rooting for us against our evil foes, as well as being a classy fan.

Pants
10-16-2005, 06:45 PM
I remember one of them being the result a 'fairly impressive' individual effort. . .

Yay! My 11th favorite poster is back!

milkman
10-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the invite guys!... I'll be rooting for ya'll against the Bronco's and the Raiderz!!

Edit: Someone edited my post !!!

That is an auto edit.

I think it happens anytime anyone writes R a i d e r s.

Raiders.

ChiefsFanatic
10-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks, SkinEm.

That was a pretty close game today. I'm not sure how we scored three touchdowns on offense since our big guns were kind of shut down all game.

I thought we only scored 2 offensive touchdowns, 1 defensive, 2 field goals and 1 two-point conversion.

tommykat
10-16-2005, 09:46 PM
You guys won a tough game today, unfortunately my Redskins had some costly turnovers that cost us.

Like I mentioned in my posts last week, you guys would be in for a hard fought game. Santana and Brunell showed that that defenses will have to respect the skins offense.

Cheers!

You are a class act person! You are welcome here anytime...;) :D

ChiefsFanatik88
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM

Cheers!

After spending some time at one of the Redskins board, I can only say that you Redskins fans are all right. BTW, if you guys play anymore Afc West teams, please kick their ass.

Simplex3
10-16-2005, 10:05 PM
What's a congrad? Someone with a degree from MU?