PDA

View Full Version : Link to Delaney Tailgate and Arrowhead Pics

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Pics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126671)

tk13
10-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Russ! Welcome back! :)

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks, TK.

BTW, you are very ugly as a man. I recommend you look more like yourself than that avatar.

JazzzLovr
10-16-2005, 06:58 PM

Ditto. :thumb:

:)

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Ditto. :thumb:

:)
Whadda ya mean? You have talked to me plenty.

Coach
10-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Welcome back Russ.

Glad to see you in person. Hope things are going well for you.

JazzzLovr
10-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Whadda ya mean? You have talked to me plenty.

I wonder how many people here will actually believe that.... ;)

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Welcome back Russ.

Yeah, going real well as a matter of fact.

Thanks for asking.

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
I wonder how many people here will actually believe that.... ;)
LOL

papasmurf
10-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Looked for you guys before the game. Sure could have used help carrying tommykat to the truck. Had to pull her off some redskin fan. She was going to whio this big black dudes a##

dirk digler
10-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Welcome back Russ.

Coach it was very nice to meet you and your brother this weekend.

:thumb:

Coach
10-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Coach it was very nice to meet you and your brother this weekend.

:thumb:

It was also nice to meet you as well dirk digler. It was a fun weekend, going at Nzoner's home, watching those ball games on tv, playing catch out on his yard, wrecking up his place. ROFL

It was deftinaly a weekend to remember. I'm already looking forward to next year. :thumb:

The downside was the fact that on the way home, there were 3 wrecks. 2 on I-435 South heading towards I-35, and another one on I-35, near Santa Fe. It was crazy, seeing all that traffic being backed up severly. :shake:

Hopefully the others made it home w/o any incidents.

luv
10-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Looked for you guys before the game. Sure could have used help carrying tommykat to the truck. Had to pull her off some redskin fan. She was going to whio this big black dudes a##
Why did you ruin her fun?

tommykat
10-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks, TK.

BTW, you are very ugly as a man. I recommend you look more like yourself than that avatar.

:spock: Hey I'm not that person Lynn.....By the way, my b-day is coming up soon......Go get your mind in your graphics and send me something cool...;)

tommykat
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Why did you ruin her fun?

ROFL

JazzzLovr
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
:spock: Hey I'm not that person Lynn.....By the way, my b-day is coming up soon......Go get your mind in your graphics and send me something cool...;)

Uhhh... I know Russ has been away for quite a while, but

Russ = KCWolfman
Lynn = WEIRDWOLF

Mr. Laz
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Russ alert,Russ alert :eek:

more rare than bigfoot nowadays. :D

luv
10-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Uhhh... I know Russ has been away for quite a while, but

Russ = KCWolfman
Lynn = WEIRDWOLF
Hey, papa and tommykat tell me that you and I could almost be twins.

JazzzLovr
10-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Hey, papa and tommykat tell me that we could almost be twins.

Yeah, that's what TK told me too. I'd been talking to your dad online for a few years and it seemed we always managed to miss each other when he was in town. Then I find out that his new season tickets are in my section--what are the odds? So I finally did get to meet him in person a few weeks ago. He didn't say anything about it to me, but TK told me later that he had told her that he felt like he was looking at you when he came over to introduce himself.

Who knows. :)

luv
10-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah, that's what TK told me too. I'd been talking to your dad online for a few years and it seemed we always managed to miss each other when he was in town. Then I find out that his new season tickets are in my section--what are the odds? So I finally did get to meet him in person a few weeks ago. He didn't say anything about it to me, but TK told me later that he had told her that he felt like he was looking at you when he came over to introduce himself.

Who knows. :)
Well, I'm hoping to talk Kathy into letting me go to at least one regular season game.

JazzzLovr
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, I'm hoping to talk Kathy into letting me go to at least one regular season game.

Well, if it's the Denver game, I'll be over in the opposite end zone. But other than that, I should be in my regular seat, so come down and say hi... if Kathy lets you go, that is. ;)

tommykat
10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Stop whinning..........sniffle. You can have my seat anytime you want it..Besides the faiders game or the donks..heehee......Or you can sweet talk me with $$$ ROFL

Anyway, just tel me when and what game you want to go to and you can, Cindarella..............;) I am stating it here/the honest~

THAT HURTS.............:Lin:

luv
10-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Stop whinning..........sniffle. You can have my seat anytime you want it..Besides the faiders game or the donks..heehee......Or you can sweet talk me with $$$ ROFL

Anyway, just tel me when and what game you want to go to and you can, Cindarella..............;) I am stating it here/the honest~

THAT HURTS.............:Lin:
How much did you drink today, and how big was the black guy? lol

morphius
10-16-2005, 09:01 PM
How much did you drink today, and how big was the black guy? lol
I'm fighting the urge to answer 8"...

The fact that Fraz and KCWolfman are twins was scary enough, but you and Jaz too?

tommykat
10-16-2005, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=luv2rite]How much did you drink today, and how big was the black guy? lol[/QUOBe nice or :D

I'm stating again HERE.........you can have the seat anytime for the games.. If you are talkng the faiders or the donks. Been there and saw them....;)

Herzig
10-16-2005, 10:08 PM
It was good to meet quite a few of you in person today. The ribs were very tasty too. I wish I would have made it for golf on Friday. Glad the Chiefs won too. :clap:

luv
10-16-2005, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=luv2rite]How much did you drink today, and how big was the black guy? lol[/QUOBe nice or :D

I'm stating again HERE.........you can have the seat anytime for the games.. If you are talkng the faiders or the donks. Been there and saw them....;)
I know it's not you I have to sweet talk. Dad's the one holding the tickets. I'm the I'm-going-if-he-can't-find-anyone-else-to-take person. ROFL

Bwana
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Russ buddy! Good to have you back in the house. Sweet shots of the tailgate and game.

|Zach|
10-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok, now I wish I would have found a way to the game.

Coach
10-17-2005, 09:23 AM

ROFL

Dude, I tried to tell you that you gotta find your way into the game on Saturday.

Oh well, ya snooze, ya lose. :D

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 09:25 AM

I made it to the game, but missed the tailgating....a fender-bender (nothing real serious, but...) cost us 3 plus hours. :banghead:

Looks like everyone had a good time though. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 09:26 AM
ROFL

Dude, I tried to tell you that you gotta find your way into the game on Saturday.

Oh well, ya snooze, ya lose. :D

Good meeting you and your bro at Joe's, Coach.

Coach
10-17-2005, 09:28 AM

It was good seeing you as well. Hopefully the fender bender deal wasn't too serious.

morphius
10-17-2005, 09:32 AM
One good thing about not being there is I didn't have to listen to Endelt bitch about hating me because I was now thinner then him and how he was tired of hearing everyone talking about my "dreamy eyes", LOL!

KCWolfman
10-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Russ buddy! Good to have you back in the house. Sweet shots of the tailgate and game.
Thanks, Big Man.

|Zach|
10-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Big Man.
Would someone ban this troll?

Lurch
10-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Man, you guys are some ugly people. I think I'll like it here.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 06:01 PM
I made it to the game, but missed the tailgating....a fender-bender (nothing real serious, but...) cost us 3 plus hours. :banghead:

Looks like everyone had a good time though. :thumb:

F#ck you, motherf#cker.

ExtremeChief
10-17-2005, 06:12 PM

You were at Joe's?????

ExtremeChief
10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
You were at Joe's?????

Never mind....... doc said I had dane bramage

ENDelt260
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
One good thing about not being there is I didn't have to listen to Endelt bitch about hating me because I was now thinner then him and how he was tired of hearing everyone talking about my "dreamy eyes", LOL!
I don't remember that. I think you're making it up.

Logical
10-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Great to have you back posting Russ, and it was great seeing you and everyone else at the tailgate yesterday.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
F#ck you, motherf#cker.

Thanks for the sympathy.

ROFL

The upside? The HS buddy I caught a ride with had club seats.....and instead of sitting in my nosebleed seats with the "little" people--we had great seats, and free food and drinks. :D

The ride home still sucked though.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the sympathy.

ROFL

The upside? The HS buddy I caught a ride with had club seats.....and instead of sitting in my nosebleed seats with the "little" people--we had great seats, and free food and drinks. :D

The ride home still sucked though.

That wasn't directed at that post, just you in general.

It wasn't your fault, but I am holding you responsible since you mixed the drinks. I was a hurting boy, long before midnight on Saturday. Most of what happened that evening is either a blur, or completely black.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:19 PM
...I am holding you responsible since you mixed the drinks. I was a hurting boy, long before midnight on Saturday. Most of what happened that evening is either a blur, or completely black.

Heh. You ASKED me to make 'em for you. :D

Yeah, I was feelin' damn good about 10 pm or so, as the band was finishing up. I couldn't keep drinkin' though--I had to quit; otherwise, I was gonna have to crash at Joe's and go to the hotel in the morning.

Herzig
10-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Here's a pic of a me and a friend of mine outside the Arrowhead Club sipping bloody marys before the game. I look frikin short next to his 6-6 ass. I'm the one in the Derrick Johnson jersey...didn't see any of me from the 37 Forever tailgate, but I was only there about a half an hour. Those ribs were tasty though! It was good to meet the Roys, Bob Dole, Logical, Coach, Braincase, Phobia, Bowser, Nzoner and all the rest of yas..

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Heh. You ASKED me to make 'em for you. :D

Yeah, I was feelin' damn good about 10 pm or so, as the band was finishing up. I couldn't keep drinkin' though--I had to quit; otherwise, I was gonna have to crash at Joe's and go to the hotel in the morning.

I was in the back of my car (not the back seat mind you, but the back of the car) waking up from my coma as the band was finishing up.

What's that? Why was I in the back of my car? If I could remember actually climbing in, I might have an answer for you.

Iowanian
10-17-2005, 08:30 PM
That Iowanian is a good lookin sumbitch. Very articulate in person also.

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Why was I in the back of my car? If I could remember actually climbing in, I might have an answer for you.Jamie, some questions are better not answered. Or asked.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM
BTW, Rob, one of my very foggy memories is of you handing me a glass full of something and saying something about the last of my rum. That one I did NOT ask you to make me. Of course, I think I only had a drink or two of it before going AWOL and ending up in the car, but I also could have slammed the whole thing, leading to my black out.

WTH was that drink anyway?

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM
I was in the back of my car (not the back seat mind you, but the back of the car) waking up from my coma as the band was finishing up.

What's that? Why was I in the back of my car? If I could remember actually climbing in, I might have an answer for you.

Yeah, I was talking to you and Saul (Joe, Phil and a few others) around 1:15 or so when I was sober enough to leave for the hotel.....Saul seemed to have a more clear recollection, heh.

I was tryin' to mess with Brian when he was passed-out on the floor...but decided to be merciful, and let him sleep. :D

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I was tryin' to mess with Brian when he was passed-out on the floor...Maybe having to work wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Jamie, some questions are better not answered. Or asked.

I'm sure you are right.

Thankfully I didn't wake uo with a sore asshole......

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm sure you are right.

Thankfully I didn't wake uo with a sore asshole......Do you mean that your asshole wasn't sore, or that Kotter didn't pass out next to you?

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:35 PM
BTW, Rob, one of my very foggy memories is of you handing me a glass full of something and saying something about the last of my rum. That one I did NOT ask you to make me. Of course, I think I only had a drink or two of it before going AWOL and ending up in the car, but I also could have slammed the whole thing, leading to my black out.

WTH was that drink anyway?

Yeah, that was the height of the "fog" for me....a little after 10 pm. It was just a Diet Coke and Morgan's, but I knew I had to quit...and you looked "thirsty." :shrug:

As for the "back of your car," all I know is Saul may have more details. I'm not sure I wanna know. heh.

:D

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Maybe having to work wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Eh, it was harmless. I just wanted a picture of him curled up, passed out on the floor in the fetal position. It was going to be my new avvy, damn it. ROFL

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I was talking to you and Saul (Joe, Phil and a few others) around 1:15 or so when I was sober enough to leave for the hotel.....Saul seemed to have a more clear recollection, heh.

I was tryin' to mess with Brian when he was passed-out on the floor...but decided to be merciful, and let him sleep. :D

Oh yeah, about that little spooning incident.... I always kind of suspected that your obsession with the gay issue was because you had some dark secrets. Well, you can officially consider yourself outed, you gay assed sumbitch.

:p

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah, about that little spooning incident.... I always kind of suspected that your obsession with the gay issue was because you had some dark secrets. Well, you can officially consider yourself outed, you gay assed sumbitch.

:p

I think it would have made a great avvy. ROFL

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Do you mean that your asshole wasn't sore, or that Kotter didn't pass out next to you?

The former for sure, the latter.... He could have awoken and taken off before I came to I suppose, but I could not say for sure.

KCWolfman
10-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Would someone ban this troll?
Suck it, college boy.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:40 PM
I think it would have made a great avvy. ROFL

For your Anton account maybe....

KCWolfman
10-17-2005, 08:41 PM
That Iowanian is a good lookin sumbitch. Very articulate in person also.
Doubt it, the punk wouldn't allow any pics.

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Suck it, college boy.Something tells me that's not the first time you've said that.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Suck it, college boy.

WTF weren't you at Joe's.

Next year I'm growing a goatee; and you, Tim, and I can be triplets. :)

KCWolfman
Something tells me that's not the first time you've said that.
What college did you attend?

KCWolfman
WTF weren't you at Joe's.

Next year I'm growing a goatee; and you, Tim, and I can be triplets. :)
I was out of town on business.

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
I wasn't smart enough for college.

Raiderhader
10-17-2005, 08:44 PM
What college did you attend?

ROFL

KCWolfman
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I wasn't smart enough for college.
So you're a dumb c*cksucker?

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I was out of town on business.

Well, we missed you; good to see you back on the board, too.

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
So you're a dumb c*cksucker?No, not that I recall. And thankfully, I'm not one of those guys who wakes up in the back of a car wondering how he got there or what happened. So I think I'm safe.

KCWolfman
10-17-2005, 08:50 PM
No, not that I recall. And thankfully, I'm not one of those guys who wakes up in the back of a car wondering how he got there or what happened. So I think I'm safe.
Obviously, don't sleep near Kotter and you should be fine.

BTW - How is the work going?

Coach
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
ROFL

Thank goodness that my brother had to work on Saturday night. I wouldn't want Mr. Kotter near me, especially at 1 in the morning, nearly all liquored up. :p

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
The work's going well although I'm at to that point where I'm having trouble concentrating and I really want a day off. It's at least nice to be home this time of day for a change. Should finish project 3 of 4 tomorrow or wednesday, then start the last one.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:54 PM
ROFL

Thank goodness that my brother had to work on Saturday night. I wouldn't want Mr. Kotter near me, especially at 1 in the morning, nearly all liquored up. :p

Yeah, yeah you fuggers.....it takes a pretty secure hetero to comtemplate compromising pics, with the intent to embarrass Brian. :p

keg in kc
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
it takes a pretty secure hetero to comtemplate compromising pics, with the intent to embarrass Brian. If you keep saying that enough, maybe eventually it'll be true.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:59 PM
If you keep saying that enough, maybe eventually it'll be true.

Don't you have work to do?