PDA

View Full Version : KU Late Night snags another...

irishjayhawk
10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Sunday afternoon, sources in Chicago started to report that Sherron Collins visit to Lawrence for Late Night had gone very well. However, the 5-11 PG from Chicago was still expected to take a visit to Illinois this weekend. Turns out Collins had different plans and hes given a verbal commitment to Kansas.

http://kansas.scout.com/index.html

He's a toss up for the #1 Point guard of the 2006 class. He or NC's recruit are the two interchangeable No. 1 PGs.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 01:54 PM
PBJ

Rock Chalk, baby. :KU:

irishjayhawk
10-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Oh and common thought is that Mario Chalmers will be moved to the Wing and Sheron will take point.

What a backcourt: Chalmers and Collins.

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Thats what Im talking about.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh and common thought is that Mario Chalmers will be moved to the Wing and Sheron will take point.

What a backcourt: Chalmers and Collins.

What's the sayin'....."the rich get richer..." :)

Lzen
10-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Nice. Although I always feel like it's too early to start talking about hoops at this time of year. Still enjoying the football season. :KU: Well, except for that part about our crappy starting QB.

irishjayhawk
10-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah. I think this may be the best Defense to grace KU in a while, but we squander it by our inept offensive play.

ArrowheadHawk
10-17-2005, 02:11 PM
:thumb:

ArrowheadHawk
10-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Nice. Although I always feel like it's too early to start talking about hoops at this time of year. Still enjoying the football season. :KU: Well, except for that part about our crappy starting QB.
first game (nov 9 vs fort hays state) is less than a month away

Lzen
10-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah. I think this may be the best Defense to grace KU in a while, but we squander it by our inept offensive play.

Yes, yes, yes!!! That's exactly what I've been saying. It's so frustrating. :banghead:

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 02:18 PM

My list of things that I enjoy.

1. Chiefs football
2. KU Bball
3. school
4. women
5. beer

I enjoyed watching KU's defense Saturday night, but the O looked terrible. But cant wait for BBall season

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 02:18 PM
first game (nov 9 vs fort hays state) is less than a month away

where at???????????nevermind...hoping it was at Hays

Lzen
10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Well, I really, really want to be able to enjoy KU's football team as well as the basketball team. It's just not there yet. But I will still watch/listen and be fan no matter what. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

And btw, I think beer should be higher on the list.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 02:21 PM

1. Chiefs football
2. KU Bball
3. school
4. women
5. beer

I enjoyed watching KU's defense Saturday night, but the O looked terrible. But cant wait for BBall season

R U friggin' ghey, or what? KU Football above.....bball, women, and BEER, for christ sake! :cuss:

;)

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 02:22 PM

1. Chiefs football
2. KU Bball
3. school
4. beer
5. women

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 02:26 PM
R U friggin' ghey, or what? KU Football above.....bball, women, and BEER, for christ sake! :cuss:

;)

WTF.? Wheres KU football on my list...I'd rather watch sports then be with some chick..then I gotta pay attention to her more than watch the game. Unless I get lucky and she loves sports too.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 02:28 PM
WTF.? Wheres KU football on my list...I'd rather watch sports then be with some chick..then I gotta pay attention to her more than watch the game. Unless I get lucky and she loves sports too.

My bad.....Chief's Football? Okay, then. ;)

KCChiefsMan
10-17-2005, 02:33 PM
ya I can't wait for basketball season to start, I think this is going to be a very interesting year for the Jayhawks! Moody looked like he bulked up a little bit, Kaun looked really ripped but he runs flat footed, Michah Downs looked pretty good at late night. Can't wait!

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
ya I can't wait for basketball season to start, I think this is going to be a very interesting year for the Jayhawks! Moody looked like he bulked up a little bit, Kaun looked really ripped but he runs flat footed, Michah Downs looked pretty good at late night. Can't wait!

They'll be decent, maybe even good by the end....but this will be a year when 20 wins would be a very good season. UNLESS the baby Jays mature much more quickly than anyone has a right to hope for....

ArrowheadHawk
10-17-2005, 02:55 PM
where at???????????nevermind...hoping it was at Hays
lol they don't play the lower div1 exibition games anywhere but at Allen Fieldhouse

Saulbadguy
10-17-2005, 03:00 PM
lol they don't play the lower div1 exibition games anywhere but at Allen Fieldhouse
Uh....FHSU is a Division 2 team.

Mr. Laz
10-17-2005, 03:11 PM
RCJHGKU

ArrowheadHawk
10-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Uh....FHSU is a Division 2 team.
whatever you know what i meant

Fort Hays State
Pittsburg State
Emporia State
Washburn