PDA

View Full Version : The Official Chiefs4me Thread

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I had originally intended this to be a thread about getting a free punch at any CP member without fear of retribution, and it didn't have to be mean spirited in nature, just something to yack about. However, somewhere in the 2nd page it turned into a chiefs4me thread, so I changed the name...

going forward, please ensure that all posts relate to chiefs4me, smilies, pm's, whatever.
thank you, carry on

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:20 AM
FAX.

BigRedChief
10-18-2005, 07:20 AM
Well I believe Iowaian has the record for Planet posters who want to punch him in the mouth at a Chiefs game at about 242.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:22 AM
ROFL.........you all know who mine is........DDDDD

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Well I believe Iowaian has the record for Planet posters who want to punch him in the mouth at a Chiefs game at about 242.
ROFL

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:28 AM

I don't, type in the name please

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:29 AM
come on his name starts with a D...think boy think..:)

deadbabyseal
10-18-2005, 07:32 AM
What the hell did I do?

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:35 AM

Quit being a pansy and type it in, that's why I started the thread girl!
Besides, I really don't know who you are talking about

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:36 AM
What the hell did I do?

ROFL........it;s not you....but I am sure he will be around shortly to tell me the errors of my ways.......:rolleyes:

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:37 AM
ROFL........it;s not you....but I am sure he will be around shortly to tell me the errors of my ways.......:rolleyes:
You just couldn't go one thread without painting yourself as the victim and trying to get attention from it. Amazing.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:38 AM
Quit being a pansy and type it in, that's why I started the thread girl!
Besides, I really don't know who you are talking about

god god...do you pay attention to this board at all........of course it's Donger...I would love to get my hands around that skinny neck of his....

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 07:38 AM
What the hell did I do?
You're a terrorist masquerading as a seal with C4 and a detonator? :p

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:39 AM
god god...do you pay attention to this board at all........of course it's Donger...I would love to get my hands around that skinny neck of his....

shit, my bad - I forgot about you and the Donger going at it, sorry. Okay, you're off the hook.

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 07:39 AM
You just couldn't go one thread without painting yourself as the victim and trying to get attention from it.
:shake:
Amazing.
Not really. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 07:42 AM
Who would it be?

I'm not trying to antagonize, just curious; but you can pick only one.

Define "free shot"..... :hmmm:

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:43 AM
You just couldn't go one thread without painting yourself as the victim and trying to get attention from it. Amazing.

:rolleyes:..what attention, he asked and I answered....oh, when you answer its alright, but when I answer I am trying to get attention.........grow up little boy...my posting is no differrent then yours........:harumph: making a post or funny is not trying to get attention....I don't have my picture on the board trying to gain attention, I don't post sob stories about my love life to gain attention.......hell I ask most of you to leave me alone and put me on ignore as there are only about 50 posters here I care about...so do yourself that favor...ignore me.....:harumph:

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:44 AM
http://www.latinosportslegends.com/images/FOTM-punch-mini.jpg

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 07:45 AM
I'd donkey punch Chiefs4me.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:45 AM

Free punch, no not the beverage. Just knock the shit out of a CP member, without retribution.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:46 AM
well I guess I better get off this thread...the zach says by my answering I am looking for attention....:rolleyes: wonder what he's looking for by posting......ROFL

Mr. Kotter
http://www.latinosportslegends.com/images/FOTM-punch-mini.jpg

Ah-ha....I grew up in the 70s: make love not war. Therefore "shot" could mean something different.

4th and Long
Would you give her a Dirty Sanchez too? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Free punch, no not the beverage. Just knock the shit out of a CP member, without retribution.

That being the case:

SDChiefsfan--now HE was a real asshole.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Would you give her a Dirty Sanchez too? :hmmm:
Dirty Sanchez, Hot Carl, Cleveland/Cincinatti Steamer, and i'd finish it off with a California Hot Plate.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:50 AM
well I guess I better get off this thread...the zach says by my answering I am looking for attention....:rolleyes: wonder what he's looking for by posting......ROFL
I am not sure how you can dispute anything I said...

the thread was going along...conversation was about the thread topic..

and then you wrote this...

"but I am sure he will be around shortly to tell me the errors of my ways"

Playing the victim card and trying to getting attention to yourself. That had nothing to do with the thread...its ok. There is no rule against doing those things. Its just amazing how you do it and then deny it.

Its obvious to everyone but you.

Dartgod
:rolleyes:..what attention, he asked and I answered....oh, when you answer its alright, but when I answer I am trying to get attention.........grow up little boy...my posting is no differrent then yours........:harumph: making a post or funny is not trying to get attention....I don't have my picture on the board trying to gain attention, I don't post sob stories about my love life to gain attention.......hell I ask most of you to leave me alone and put me on ignore as there are only about 50 posters here I care about...so do yourself that favor...ignore me.....:harumph:
Do you ever dress up as a Broncos fan and go to Chiefs games? Because I swear, you were sitting in the row in front of me at the 'Skins game. BTW, did you ever find your shirt?

4th and Long
Dirty Sanchez, Hot Carl, Cleveland/Cincinatti Steamer, and i'd finish it off with a California Hot Plate.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:51 AM

you would hit a female...ooohh, and you had my name on at the parties..I know, I know..here comes the neg rep telling me to die.........:rolleyes:

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:52 AM
There are lots of people I would like to do shots with at CP.

http://static.flickr.com/31/53468594_758b0d6176.jpg?v=0

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Do you ever dress up as a Broncos fan and go to Chiefs games? Because I swear, you were sitting in the row in front of me at the 'Skins game. BTW, did you ever find your shirt?

ROFL this gal isin't driving 600 miles to watch her team lose.......

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 07:55 AM
you would hit a female...ooohh, and you had my name on at the parties..I know, I know..here comes the neg rep telling me to die.........:rolleyes:
Don't fool yourself girl, its goin up your poop chute.

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 07:56 AM
you would hit a female.
Shall we explain it to her or shall we have yet another laugh at her expense? :hmmm:

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Don't fool yourself girl, its goin up your poop chute.
Nevermind. ROFL

ZepSinger
10-18-2005, 07:57 AM
That being the case:

SDChiefsfan--now HE was a real asshole.

Hey, whatever happened to him?
:hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 07:58 AM

Was this her?

:shake:

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 07:59 AM

Playing the victim card and trying to getting attention to yourself. That had nothing to do with the thread...its ok. There is no rule against doing those things. Its just amazing how you do it and then deny it.

:shake:...zach, do you believe everything you write? I don't see how me making that comment to chargin has anything to do with you, or wanting attention....and no it's not obvious to everyone...or I wouldn't be getting these pm's telling me what a crybaby you are for taking the attention away from you........see if your friend delt can hack my pm box like in the past and then you can see who's laughing at you......ROFL

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 08:00 AM
Hey, whatever happened to him?
:hmmm:

I think he and Hel'n got together, and they live in DenverChief's basement in Colorado.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 08:00 AM
:shake:...zach, do you believe everything you write? I don't see how me making that comment to chargin has anything to do with you, or wanting attention....and no it's not obvious to everyone...or I wouldn't be getting these pm's telling me what a crybaby you are for taking the attention away from you........see if your friend delt can hack my pm box like in the past and then you can see who's laughing at you......ROFL
Just be honest.

You are a liar.

Nobody is sending you PMs about me.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Shall we explain it to her or shall we have yet another laugh at her expense? :hmmm:

shut up mike, you are just pissed because I won't send you naked pictures or dirty rep comments, and if that's what I have to do to keep my sig picture then take it back.....:rolleyes:

Dartgod
10-18-2005, 08:03 AM
You are the same girl. That stupid bidge didn't know when to shut up either.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Pawn threatens Queen!

GANGBANG!!!

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Just be honest.

You are a liar.

Nobody is sending you PMs about me.

you think whatever you want...I am happy knowing I am not the only one feeling this way about you...........:thumb:

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 08:07 AM
shut up mike, you are just pissed because I won't send you naked pictures or dirty rep comments, and if that's what I have to do to keep my sig picture then take it back.....:rolleyes:
Let me adopt the patented c4me attitude for a response. *ahem*

(Gotta start with rolling eyes first. Its mandatory)

:rolleyes: I can say what I want about who I want and if you don't like it you can put me on ignore. (now add a roll on floor laughing smilie for no apparent reason) ROFL There are (make up a fake number) 50 posters on this board that I care about and (misspell you're) your not one of them. (now add the harumph smilie for effect) :harumph:

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 08:10 AM

:rolleyes: I can say what I want about who I want and if you don't like it you can put me on ignore. (now add a roll on floor laughing smilie for no apparent reason) ROFL There are (make up a fake number) 50 posters on this board that I care about and (misspell you're) your not one of them. (now add the harumph smilie for effect) :harumph:

that number is kind of high..on second thought, I don't think there is 50.:D

dirk digler
10-18-2005, 08:11 AM

Damn you're good.

Dartgod
10-18-2005, 08:11 AM

Don't forget to mention that you have already received PMs from over half of those 50 friends and they are all in support of you.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Pawn threatens Queen!

GANGBANG!!!

ROFL

Hump or Death?

Hump or Death?

Hump, Death?
Hump, Death?
Hump, Death?

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Don't forget to mention that you have already received PMs from over half of those 50 friends and they are all in support of you.
Damn! I mssed that one! I'll keep that in mind should the need arise again! Thanks!

chagrin
10-18-2005, 08:14 AM
So, I guess DartGod, 4th, Zach all want to punch out C4M?

Braincase
10-18-2005, 08:15 AM
Couple of different ways you could take "free shot".

After some of the comments I got in my rep file, I'd like to knock Redass_69 the **** out.

If we use another definition, I'd like a shot at JennyGump...

Dartgod
10-18-2005, 08:15 AM
No, not really. But I don't mind pointing out what a dumb twunt she is.

Bowser
10-18-2005, 08:16 AM
ROFL

Hump or Death?

Hump or Death?

Hump, Death?
Hump, Death?
Hump, Death?

It's good to be the King.

Nzoner
10-18-2005, 08:17 AM

ROFL

I definitely think you're on to something.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 08:18 AM
I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 08:18 AM
Nah. I wouldn't stoop so low as to kick in a woman's (and I use that phrase loosely) grill. Now... if you alter the thread to where you can change the person's gender ...

http://www.jeanstephengalleries.com/clay-liston.jpg

:)

Donger
10-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Heh. Interesting thread.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Now... if you alter the thread to where you can change the person's gender...:)

Coming right up

Donger
10-18-2005, 08:31 AM

Now that's not nice. I don't know why you're taking out your frustration on me. It's not my fault that your mother's 'boyfriends' upset you, and that's why you have issues with men.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:01 AM
Heh. Interesting thread.

hey baby ....where ya been........ROFL

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Now that's not nice. I don't know why you're taking out your frustration on me. It's not my fault that your mother's 'boyfriends' upset you, and that's why you have issues with men.

ROFL........I have no issues with men...I just don't let them tell me what to do or think or say.......:D

Donger
10-18-2005, 09:04 AM
ROFL........I have no issues with men...I just don't let them tell me what to do or think or say.......:D

That's because you have issues with men.

Lzen
10-18-2005, 09:04 AM

Strange. I would've guessed you'd pick Zach or Saul. :hmmm:

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:09 AM
Strange. I would've guessed you'd pick Zach or Saul. :hmmm:

I think to get my hands around their necks I would have to meet them, and that is something I am not interested in doing.......:)

Katipan
10-18-2005, 09:09 AM
I have a few questions.

Who would want to hurt such a sweet sweet silly man like Iowanian?

Why is Endelt hacking PMs and not showing me them?

Why don't we have legal justifications for woman beating? Like too loud. Or too fat. Or too vapid twatty?

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 09:10 AM
I think to get my hands around their necks I would have to meet them, and that is something I am not interested in doing.......:)
I take it you won't be attending any Chiefsplanet functions then? That's a shame.

Lzen
10-18-2005, 09:13 AM
I have a few questions.

Who would want to hurt such a sweet sweet silly man like Iowanian?

Why is Endelt hacking PMs and not showing me them?

Why don't we have legal justifications for woman beating? Like too loud. Or too fat. Or too vapid twatty?

Heh, most people think Iowanian is funny and/or just take it with a grain of salt. There are those few, though, that take offense to his raw humor. /shrug Go figure.

I'm guessing that Endelt is not hacking anyone's PMs. Or at least I haven't seen any proof of that. But then, I don't pay that much attention to these silly fueds.

I'm not touching that last one.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I take it you won't be attending any Chiefsplanet functions then? That's a shame.

not this year...and besides, from what I have read, many of you were at the same party and tailgate and never met....:shrug:

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 09:21 AM
not this year...and besides, from what I have read, many of you were at the same party and tailgate and never met....:shrug:

Eh, we'd notice you...we notice those without a penis.

:spock:

Then again, maybe...

ck_IN
10-18-2005, 09:21 AM
I've no desire to take a 'shot' at anyone.

I'm a lover not a fighter. And I'm perfectly willing to prove it if any of the ladies require such evidence. :p

Cochise
10-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Heh, most people think Iowanian is funny and/or just take it with a grain of salt. There are those few, though, that take offense to his raw humor. /shrug Go figure.

Most people know not to get all sandy and take things personally. Most realize that this is the internet, and smacking on each other is just part of the game on a message board. Whether it's sports teams or whatever other topic, it's just the nature of the internet. Smack is just smack. Hell half the people who would call me an idiot here I think are pretty funny and would toss a beverage their way. And I have never seen Iowanian get after someone who didn't have it coming anyway.

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:24 AM
I've no desire to take a 'shot' at anyone.

I'm a lover not a fighter. And I'm perfectly willing to prove it if any of the ladies require such evidence. :p

one question...how old are you..ROFL

ck_IN
10-18-2005, 09:25 AM
Old enough to be legal but not too old that I require medical assistance.

gblowfish
10-18-2005, 09:26 AM
I harbor no ill will towards any of my fellow Chiefs fans in the CP.

There are days (especially in the DC forum) where I wish I could duct tape some particular individuals to the chair and prevent them from typing....

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Old enough to be legal but not too old that I require medical assistance.

ROFL...so you are 21.

Biohazard
10-18-2005, 09:55 AM
What a wonderful Tuesday morning!

ck_IN
10-18-2005, 09:58 AM
<i>...so you are 21.</i>

A smidge older then 21 but satisfaction is guaranteed.

Now whether its mine or yours is a different question. :)

DomCasual
10-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.
Wow. You guys are a tight-knit group!

Count Zarth
10-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Does this mean chiefs4me is the female GoChiefs?

Anyway, I refuse to act violently toward another Chiefsplanet member, so I'll go with vailpass.

ChiefsKing
10-18-2005, 10:22 AM

ZachKC is a whinny little bitch I wouldn't mind meeting.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
ZachKC is a whinny little bitch I wouldn't mind meeting.
Wow, you still hold a grudge.

ROFL I had almost forgotten about you.

keg in kc
10-18-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm just not a punching kind of guy.

Katipan
10-18-2005, 10:46 AM
what about kicking? or scratching?

pulling hair?

luv
10-18-2005, 10:48 AM
what about kicking? or scratching?

pulling hair?
And risk breaking a nail?

Fairplay
10-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey Luv2rite... post a sob story and be an "attention whore."

Saggysack
10-18-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't want to punch anybody. Karma is a bitch.

Clint in Wichita
10-18-2005, 10:58 AM
I have a question about my "one free shot":

Do I get to use a scope?

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-18-2005, 11:00 AM
I'd like to punch morphius. He knows why.

:D

luv
10-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey Luv2rite... post a sob story and be an "attention whore."
ROFL

No thank you. I like to watch other people get under other people's skin. I'm not in the mood to be one of those people today. :)

Lurch
10-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I'd like to punch morphius. He knows why.

:D

Did your ex leave you for him?

ChiefsFanatik88
10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Eh, we'd notice you...we notice those without a penis.

:spock:

Then again, maybe...

So, you look at guy's penis's??? Too much info

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 11:43 AM
...so you are 21.

A smidge older then 21 but satisfaction is guaranteed.

Now whether its mine or yours is a different question. :)

ROFL

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
btw........thanks alot Tim.......:harumph:

chagrin
10-18-2005, 11:48 AM
btw........thanks alot Tim.......:harumph:

Well, nobody was playing along so I thought I would give the public what they wanted... :evil:

Predarat
10-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I had originally intended this to be a thread about getting a free punch at any CP member without fear of retribution, and it didn't have to be mean spirited in nature, just something to yack about. However, somewhere in the 2nd page it turned into a chiefs4me thread, so I changed the name...

going forward, please ensure that all posts relate to chiefs4me, smilies, pm's, whatever.
thank you, carry on

So we have to take a free shot at Chiefs4Me? Well here goes:
http://www.cfainc.org/jpgs/cat-antifreeze.jpg

BigRedChief
10-18-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't want to punch anybody. Karma is a bitch.

Just ask Earl.

Bowser
10-18-2005, 11:51 AM

thank you, carry on

Outstanding!

luv
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Outstanding!
ROFL

That picture is just WRONG!

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
So we have to take a free shot at Chiefs4Me? Well here goes:
http://www.cfainc.org/jpgs/cat-antifreeze.jpg

ROFLROFL....I thought we already had this discussion..

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Well, nobody was playing along so I thought I would give the public what they wanted... :evil:

you'll get yours pretty boy.......:D

Fairplay
10-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Can i have a free shot at you Chiefs4me?

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 12:07 PM
http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Lurch
10-18-2005, 12:15 PM

Money shot?

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 12:20 PM

ah B...you naughty boy.......ROFL

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 12:25 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3001742715816281382&q=SNL

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 12:29 PM

now saully old pal....you know I am not clicking on those links.....ROFL

KChiefsQT
10-18-2005, 12:29 PM
I could have sworn this "subject" has already been discussed in detail. I wanna hear more about the fan that lost her shirt at the game this Sunday... now that sounds interesting.

shakesthecat
10-18-2005, 12:32 PM

ROFL

luv
10-18-2005, 12:37 PM
I could have sworn this "subject" has already been discussed in detail. I wanna hear more about the fan that lost her shirt at the game this Sunday... now that sounds interesting.
Sorry, but I'm not into looking at other women. If I want to see ta tas, I can look down my shirt.

KChiefsQT
10-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Sorry, but I'm not into looking at other women. If I want to see ta tas, I can look down my shirt.

I don't want pics.. I want the story.

luv
10-18-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't want pics.. I want the story.
I see. Carry on. I'm off to work early.

Bowser
10-18-2005, 12:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with looking at ta tas.

KChiefsQT
10-18-2005, 01:48 PM
See... I agree. I get bored with looking at my own... seen em a million times. Bring on the chi chis

chagrin
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM
See... I agree. I get bored with looking at my own... seen em a million times. Bring on the chi chis

Hey baby, you ever been penetrated?
giggitty! giggitty! giggitty!

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM

Eh, if you get bored lookin' at 'em, you could post pics for us. :shrug:

ck_IN
10-18-2005, 02:43 PM
<i>Can i have a free shot at you Chiefs4me?</i>

Hey now I had first dibs! :cuss:

As for the woman and her (lack of) shirt, I'll take the story and pictures. I'm a greedy bastige. :hmmm:

htismaqe
10-18-2005, 02:48 PM
I so want to merge this thread with the Jared Allen thread and rename it "The Official Size of Chiefs4me's Penis Thread..."

Cochise
10-18-2005, 02:51 PM
I so want to merge this thread with the Jared Allen thread and rename it "The Official Size of Chiefs4me's Penis Thread..."

ROFL ROFL

go bowe
10-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I so want to merge this thread with the Jared Allen thread and rename it "The Official Size of Chiefs4me's Penis Thread..."it's ok, just pretend that you're endelt after he's returned from the bar late at night..

you can do it, you really can... :thumb:

Raiderhader
10-18-2005, 02:53 PM

Do you do that often?

Raiderhader
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM

That is a stellar idea.

go bowe
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
"DDDDD"?

do they even make bras that big? :eek: :eek: :eek:

go bowe
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
shut up mike, you are just pissed because I won't send you naked pictures or dirty rep comments, and if that's what I have to do to keep my sig picture then take it back.....:rolleyes:oooooh, dirty rep comments...

cyber-kinky...

btw, why do they call you flo?

Raiderhader
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
"DDDDD"?

Yes. They had to create that size for fatzod.

sedated
10-18-2005, 03:44 PM

Most of the guys here can do the same, but they still want to see some on a FEMALE. :drool:

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-18-2005, 03:45 PM
There are lots of people I would like to do shots with at CP.

http://static.flickr.com/31/53468594_758b0d6176.jpg?v=0

i would do shots with yall 2

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-18-2005, 04:03 PM
eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych

aaaaaahhhhhh, feel alot better now

Donger
10-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Does this mean chiefs4me is the female GoChiefs?

That's a disturbing thought.

Biohazard
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych, eych

aaaaaahhhhhh, feel alot better now
Just hold your breath for about three hours and you will feel much better!

KChiefsQT
10-18-2005, 05:30 PM
so not cool... when i have a huge load of bubblegum in my mouth. Sheeshh. I damn near dialed 911 I thought I was going to choke to death,
Making me laugh so hard I nearly die- priceless. Rep

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 06:14 PM

it might be funny if my picture wasn't already on the planet and you knew I was female......:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
10-18-2005, 06:15 PM
"DDDDD"?

I don't know it they make them that big..I am only a 36c....:D

Count Zarth
10-18-2005, 06:15 PM
it might be funny if my picture wasn't already on the planet and you knew I was female......:rolleyes:

Chicks with dicks.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 06:16 PM
so not cool... when i have a huge load in my mouth...I thought I was going to choke to death

Dear Diary,

Jackpot!

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Dear Diary,

Jackpot!
ROFL

I had the same thought. It was a bach ball of a pitch over the middle of the plate. I didn't have the heart to go deep with it. ;)

Raiderhader
10-18-2005, 06:22 PM
ROFL

I had the same thought. It was a bach ball of a pitch over the middle of the plate. I didn't have the heart to go deep with it. ;)

Well, to hear qt tell it, someone obviously did go deep with it.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 06:29 PM
ROFL

I had to, although I thought you guys were going to kill me for it at first

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 06:31 PM
I must have missed that. Link? :D

4th and Long
10-18-2005, 06:32 PM
I had to, although I thought you guys were going to kill me for it at first
She's got a good sense of humor from what I can tell. I can also tell you, don't dish it out ot her unless you can take it. She fights back. ROFL

chagrin
10-18-2005, 06:36 PM
thanks for the advice, although certainly I meant no harm

p.s. giggitty

Raiderhader
10-18-2005, 06:42 PM
I must have missed that. Link? :D

Uhhhh, I was kinda referencing the quote chagrin went after.....

KChiefsQT
10-18-2005, 06:51 PM

hahaha... i should've known :)

Thig Lyfe
10-18-2005, 07:09 PM

I was going to post something mean and entirely accurate about chiefs4me, but then I got engrossed by this Google Video thing... I didn't even know it existed!

Cool!

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 07:15 PM
I was going to post something mean and entirely accurate about chiefs4me, but then I got engrossed by this Google Video thing... I didn't even know it existed!

Cool!
Its awesome.

the Talking Can
10-18-2005, 07:55 PM

you have my blessing...

luv
10-18-2005, 11:52 PM
No, there's nothing wrong with looking at them. They just don't do it for me. I'm an eye person.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-19-2005, 12:06 AM
No, there's nothing wrong with looking at them. They just don't do it for me. I'm an eye person.

i like eyes too :p

2 great big implanted eyes :p :) :p