PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs/Dolphins Game Might Get Moved Up/Postponed?


HolmeZz
10-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Has anyone been talking about Hurricane Wilma? It's supposed to hit Florida this weekend, as potentially a category 4 hurricane. Game could be moved up to Saturday I guess. That's what Miami did for their game with Tennessee last season. Or the game could be moved back to Monday Night. Whatever the case, I hope it gets nationally televised.

Count Alex's Losses
10-18-2005, 10:33 PM
It won't be, because of college football. Sunday Ticket users get screwed.

WestCoastReggie
10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Has anyone been talking about Hurricane Wilma? It's supposed to hit Florida this weekend, as potentially a category 4 hurricane. Game could be moved up to Saturday I guess. That's what Miami did for their game with Tennessee last season. Or the game could be moved back to Monday Night. Whatever the case, I hope it gets nationally televised.

I doubt it, but's it only fair.

KCChiefsFan88
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
On the local news tonight, according to the projection they used it looks like the worst weather will be Saturday/early-Sunday.

Of course that is an early prediction, but that would be cutting it pretty close for a 1pm EST kickoff.

This is just a guess, but if the hurricane stays on the current forecasted path, I think the game will be moved to Monday.

Frazod
10-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey, let's paint the word "MIAMI" in our endzones and move the game to Arrowhead.

Oh wait, you have to be New York team to get away with that bullshit. Never mind.

irishjayhawk
10-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey, let's paint the word "MIAMI" in our endzones and move the game to Arrowhead.

Oh wait, you have to be New York team to get away with that bullshit. Never mind.
How true.

chiefqueen
10-19-2005, 12:03 AM
I don't know if the NFL is making sure if Wilma makes the turn or not, but they need to make a decision re Sunday's game soon. If they wait & Wilma stays on coarse, the Chiefs may not be able to find an airport to fly into Sat.

Bob Dole
10-19-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't know if the NFL is making sure if Wilma makes the turn or not, but they need to make a decision re Sunday's game soon. If they wait & Wilma stays on coarse, the Chiefs may not be able to find an airport to fly into Sat.

Given some of Fagliabue's past decisions, Bob Dole expects the NFL to order KC to fly to Miami tonight to avoid any airport issues.