PDA

View Full Version : Parking Passes and Tailgating?

Dunit35
10-19-2005, 06:52 PM
My brother, his wife, my dad and I are going to the Randy Moss and the Raiderz game Nov.6 and my brother is wanting to tailgate. My questions are: 1. How much is a parking pass? 2. Whats the best parking pass? Is anyone else here going to tailgate that game?

NewChief
10-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Parking is $20 per vehicle. I think that getting Gold/Red passes cost more, but I'm not sure. Someone else takes care of my parking passes. For $20 you can get into the lot, park somewhere close to the new "official" Planet tailgate and party down with the Planeteers. I've yet to make it to a single Planet tailgate, but I'm going to try my damndest on that game. I don't think we have many relatives/friends coming into town, and I"m not taking our son, so I should be fairly free to wander.

jspchief
10-19-2005, 07:15 PM
1. Face value of a parking pass is $20. If you don't have one, and can't get one for face value, don't bother spending more than $20.

2. Depends on what your criteria for "best" is. Gold is best in terms of being close to the stadium. Red is next. There are also lots that don't require a pass, you just pay $20 at the gate. If you don't have a pass, you can also park in any grass spot. Parking passes aren't that neccessary, and certainly aren't neccessary for tailgating.

3.I'll be tailgating as always. I'll be at the spot we were at for the 37 forever party.

NewChief
10-19-2005, 07:19 PM
1. Face value of a parking pass is $20. If you don't have one, and can't get one for face value, don't bother spending more than $20.

2. Depends on what your criteria for "best" is. Gold is best in terms of being close to the stadium. Red is next. There are also lots that don't require a pass, you just pay $20 at the gate. If you don't have a pass, you can also park in any grass spot. Parking passes aren't that neccessary, and certainly aren't neccessary for tailgating.

3.I'll be tailgating as always. I'll be at the spot we were at for the 37 forever party.

Yeah, someone was selling a Red pass for $15 last Sunday while we were waiting for the gates to open. Pretty good deal. Get the Red pass and save $5 on parking. That's the first time I've ever seen someone selling them, though.

dtebbe
10-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Parking is $20 per vehicle. I think that getting Gold/Red passes cost more, but I'm not sure. Someone else takes care of my parking passes. For $20 you can get into the lot, park somewhere close to the new "official" Planet tailgate and party down with the Planeteers. I've yet to make it to a single Planet tailgate, but I'm going to try my damndest on that game. I don't think we have many relatives/friends coming into town, and I"m not taking our son, so I should be fairly free to wander.

I missed it, where is the new offical planet tailgaiting spot?

DT

Phobia
10-19-2005, 07:40 PM
I missed it, where is the new offical planet tailgaiting spot?

DT

On the hill. Above "H". It looks like a long way on the map. It's not.

tommykat
10-19-2005, 07:44 PM

:hmmm: So that's why I couldn't find B-5 Sunday...ROFL

Phobia
10-19-2005, 07:45 PM
:hmmm: So that's why I couldn't find B-5 Sunday...ROFL

Yeah. We were out playing this game I invented. It involves bags of corn and a board with a hole in it but that's all I can share because I don't want anybody else to steal the idea.

tommykat
10-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Yeah. We were out playing this game I invented. It involves bags of corn and a board with a hole in it but that's all I can share because I don't want anybody else to steal the idea.
:D

Donger
10-19-2005, 07:48 PM

Heh. Google geek.

dtebbe
10-19-2005, 07:48 PM

Cool, the Chiefs Express drives right my there on the way in... I wonder if I can get them to drop me off? :)

DT