PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with the search feature

Raiderhader
10-19-2005, 07:51 PM
How do I find threads between the year '05 and the year '01 (where the archives begin)? All of my searches, wether they be for a word or a username, all end at some point this year. I know there has to be a way to access those threads, how the hell is it done?

Phobia
10-19-2005, 07:54 PM
There is only one person who can provide an answer to this question. I'm guessing the answer will be forthcoming sometime in the very *cough* near future.

Count Alex's Losses
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
It's possible that thread was pruned and no longer exists.

It might be in the HOC.

Count Alex's Losses
10-19-2005, 08:05 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62565

Count Alex's Losses
10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Apparently, he hit a house in my dad's car.... Haven't seen the car yet, but he said it was just a scrape on the side of the car, and the rearview mirror was popped out. You'll have to get the details from Slayer....

I don't know how exactly he accomplished this, but it got to the point where he said "Come on, most people hit something when learning to drive", so I thought I'd see if that little piece of BS was true.

HE HIT A HOUSE!!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE NOT SEE A HOUSE???

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I made a turn that was a little too wide and ended up in the left lane. When I was getting back into the left lane, I turned the wheel too much and got on the sidewalk. While attempting to hit the break, my leg was pushing on the wheel and caused me to turn right and into the house. Other than the side-view mirror, the only damage is under the right headlight....some dents, scrapes, and two small holes where the brick punctured the metal. :banghead: :banghead: :doh!:

Raiderhader
10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
There is only one person who can provide an answer to this question. I'm guessing the answer will be forthcoming sometime in the very *cough* near future.

Oh......

Raiderhader
10-19-2005, 08:12 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62565

I must be blind, I looked through the HOC twice and never saw this. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Count Alex's Losses
10-19-2005, 08:13 PM
What's amazing is that that thread only went two pages.

Raiderhader
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
What's amazing is that that thread only went two pages.

For your settings maybe, my settings gives me five pages. But still, being just shy of 100 replies, that is pretty amazing.

go bowe
10-19-2005, 09:34 PM
poor phobes...

he had that *cough* the other night when he was talking about the planet...

i think there's something about the near part of the near future thingy that's not quite right, *cough*...