PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network is reporting the Chiefs- Dolphins game WILL be on CBS

DTLB58
10-20-2005, 11:50 AM
So call you local CBS affilates. Blackout has been lifted also.

mac58
10-20-2005, 11:50 AM
u mean nationally???????????

ct
10-20-2005, 11:53 AM
KWCH (CBS) Wichita is awaiting official word from CBS if they are maintaining broadcast rights, before they make a decision. Lady I just talked to says if it's up to them (local) they'll carry the game in Wichita. So us DooDah'ns got that goin for us.

Also, she said watch the local news at 5 or 6 for official local impact.

Captain Obvious
10-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Hmmm, I contacted KOLR10 in Springfield and they said they couldn't air the game because of various contractual obligations.

The Bad Guy
This is just locally, not nationally.

MOhillbilly
Hmmm, I contacted KOLR10 in Springfield and they said they couldn't air the game because of various contractual obligations.

we should kill them.

NY CHIEF
10-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Just spoke with cbs here in syracuse ny game is not national and wont be on here :banghead: Last chance is direct tv sunday tic......

Frosty
10-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Just spoke with cbs here in syracuse ny game is not national and wont be on here :banghead: Last chance is direct tv sunday tic......

Yeah, I'm pretty much betting my local affiliate in Spokane won't be giving up Oprah, two-hours of news and maybe part of a Seinfeld rerun to show it. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Don't move to Tulsa w/o Sunday Ticket. Fox chose the Dallas game over the Chiefs and the Redskin game as well. Then there was the bye week. So this is 4 straight weeks with no Chiefs football. Shit, I've seen the Donks twice in that period. This shit sucks!!!!!

Dunit35
10-20-2005, 12:40 PM
KWCH (CBS) Wichita is awaiting official word from CBS if they are maintaining broadcast rights, before they make a decision. Lady I just talked to says if it's up to them (local) they'll carry the game in Wichita. So us DooDah'ns got that goin for us.

Also, she said watch the local news at 5 or 6 for official local impact.

KWCH said they werent showing it because the NFL wont let them or something.

Carlota69
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Apparently Directv Will pick up the local CBS feed and shoot it off around the country. So If you have access to NFL ticket you should be able to get the game. Most sports bars should also be able to pick it up as well.

alanm
10-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Apparently Directv Will pick up the local CBS feed and shoot it off around the country. So If you have access to NFL ticket you should be able to get the game. Most sports bars should also be able to pick it up as well.
Where did you hear this???

Reerun_KC
10-20-2005, 12:54 PM
I called Direct TV and the game is supposed to be aired!

Seek
10-20-2005, 12:57 PM
as long as Sterling Sharp is not broadcasting it.

Carlota69
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
Where did you hear this???

My friend who is Directv's number one consultant, plus he owns his own company within Directv (some sort of sales division). Anyways, he's sitting with a Directv bigiwg right now and they say they will just pick up the local CBS feed and air it live. Seems to be true considering everyone else whose talked to anyone at Directv is saying the same thing.
Yea! I hate missing Chiefs games!! :)

siberian khatru
10-20-2005, 01:08 PM
as long as Sterling Sharp is not broadcasting it.

Racist.

DaKCMan AP
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*******!!!!!!!!!!!

just called gainesville CBS and they won't be broadcasting the game. They said the game is only being broadcast in local markets (Miami/KC) and surrounding areas. THey were scheduled to show the game Sunday, but now they're just going to show the Pittsburgh game and not KC/Mia on Friday night.

Damnit!!

Seek
10-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Racist.

I guess so. I am prejudice against the Randy Moss Dick sucking cult.