PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Washington starting tommorrow night.

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 03:29 PM
:banghead: Does this piss off anyone else here? How in the hell can a reasonable person think that Washington's football skills are better than Warfields?

Someone splain this to me, please.:hmmm:

Or does it not matter?

Sully
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Albert Lewis was busy...

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Apparently Warfield is in DV's doghouse and we're not being told why. It's a conspiracy I bet.

Washington sucked when he was good.

carlos3652
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Hello... Washington covered Moss on the last play of the game, and he won it for us...

Man is everyone Blind....ONE111!!!!ELEVEN!!11

dirk digler
10-20-2005, 03:34 PM
So is Warfield now the nickel or is Sapp?

tyton75
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Anymore, I just think of it this way... At least Bartee isn't starting at Corner!

wolfpack0735
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
queen carl dosnt care. people like will always fallow the chiefs no matter what. if they did care they would have fixed the defense acouple of years ago when the offense was young.

Fish
10-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah... Warfield definitely pissed in the wrong person's cereal..... I have a feeling he'll be on the field by the second drive.

I hope...............

Dr. Facebook Fever
queen carl dosnt care. people like will always fallow the chiefs no matter what. if they did care they would have fixed the defense acouple of years ago when the offense was young.
It's a conspiracy I bet.

sedated
gun loves sapp at nickel.
warfield will only play dime.
WTF is wrong with our coaching staff?!

Woodrow Call
10-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Nothing surprises me at this point.

wolfpack0735
10-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Apparently Warfield is in DV's doghouse and we're not being told why. It's a conspiracy I bet.

because warfeild got drunk on something other than his wine.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Nothing surprises me at this point.
It's a conspiracy I bet.

BigRock
10-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Apparently Warfield is in DV's doghouse and we're not being told why.
Here's a guess: repeated DUI's and a suspension from the league.

tyton75
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm starting to think that, the last time DV had the Corners over for dinner; Warfield pulled his wang out and pleasured himself while looking longingly at Mrs. Vermeil

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Yea... but he's back from his suspension and he's better than the other choices. If they don't want to play him then cut him and stop paying him. Heh, I ryhmed... kind of. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-20-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm starting to think that, the last time DV had the Corners over for dinner; Warfield pulled his wang out and pleasured himself while looking longingly at Mrs. Vermeil
well...................... who wouldn't.......I mean we've all been down that road........

Cochise
10-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Inactive last week. This week, active but not starting. It sounds like he has made progress in getting back to game shape but isn't quite there yet.

If in a week or two he's still not ready then I will be right with you at Gunther's office door with torches and pitchforks.

Dave Lane

Its the only thing that makes any sense. Other than that what is mighty mouse doing? Not sure he'd be worse than Washington. Also whats up with Sapp I heard he was hurt as well. Any truth?

Dave

sedated

but a steroid user can play his first game back(welbourn)
and DV can draft a repeated wife-beater 6th overall (lawrence phillips)
and he will support a coach that got maced by police for hitting them with his car on game-day.

Yeah, he's got moral values on the top of his priority list.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Inactive last week. This week, active but not starting. It sounds like he has made progress in getting back to game shape but isn't quite there yet.

If in a week or two he's still not ready then I will be right with you at Gunther's office door with torches and pitchforks.
If he's not in game shape I want an answer to the question WTF was he doing for four weeks? In triplicate with footnotes and on my desk in the morning!

Fish
10-20-2005, 03:49 PM

well...................... who wouldn't.......I mean we've all been down that road........

I for one.... have never had Warfield pull his wang out and pleasure himself while looking me... and wouldn't go down that road...

speak for yourself......... :D

jspchief
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM
3.5 million dollar dime back.

I hope Vermeil has a f*cking stroke so we can be done with the charade of trying to win football games with this senile old bastard in charge.

BigRock
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM
and he will support a coach that got maced by police for hitting them with his car on game-day.

There's differences between those guys and Warfield, but it's a moot point because Warfield not playing was not DV's decision last week. DV wanted him to play, it was Gun who said he wasn't ready. There's nothing to the idea of DV hating on Warfield if DV wants him to play.

sedated
10-20-2005, 03:56 PM

Well...DV's invitation did say "Come Hang Out with Your Wang Out."

Frosty
10-20-2005, 03:57 PM
DV can draft a repeated wife-beater 6th overall (lawrence phillips)

ROFL

Yeah, that's almost as bad as when Carl drafted Blackledge.

sedated
10-20-2005, 03:58 PM
DV wanted him to play, it was Gun who said he wasn't ready. There's nothing to the idea of DV hating on Warfield if DV wants him to play.

You believe everything you read in the paper, little boy?

That's complete B.S. Grandpa was behind that decision, the regime just doesn't want everyone to know it.

the Talking Can
10-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Warfield is perfectly healthy and stayed in shape during the suspension.

And our coaching staff can't/won't get our 2nd best CB ready to play in 2 weeks?!?!?

There is always some agenda other than winning. I hope they enjoy proving whatever stupid ****ing point they want to prove.

Chris Chambers - 3,000 yards and 79 TDs

in the first quarter...

keg in kc
10-20-2005, 04:12 PM
I don't know that it's physically possible to suck as much as McCleon has, so I don't think I'll lose much sleep over it. At worst it's par for the course.

tk13
10-20-2005, 04:14 PM
I'll do the same thing I did last week, I'll betcha anything this is Gunther's decision. I was right last week, I'm damn sure I'm right this week... DV has nothing against Warfield, Gunther is the guy who has repeatedly put Warfield down. Nobody is listening though...

Phobia
10-20-2005, 04:16 PM

He also got Leonard Little all drunked up on liquor. Damned Vermeil.

Cochise
10-20-2005, 04:16 PM

That's complete B.S. Grandpa was behind that decision, the regime just doesn't want everyone to know it.

That was what DV said on the radio. true or not :shrug:

keg in kc
10-20-2005, 04:17 PM
I think you're right, tk13, cherry vanilla dr. pepper is good stuff.

tk13
10-20-2005, 04:19 PM

That is incorrect. DV talked about that on the radio. And one of our Planet members with "inside" sources that are very reliable confirmed that it was Gunther who was 100% behind the decision...

Coach
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/post-129-1129839271_thumb.jpg

"WHAT? I'M NOT STARTING? DAMMIT CARL!" :cuss:

BigRock
10-20-2005, 04:34 PM

DV said himself that he wanted Warfield to play, genius.

Rain Man
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/post-129-1129839271_thumb.jpg

Man, he's a mean drunk.

KCFalcon59
10-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Hello... Washington covered Moss on the last play of the game, and he won it for us...

Hello!!!!!111!!1!!!

Obviously you're blind. Washington got toasted on that play and Sammy Knight knocked away the tying td.

tonyetony
10-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Maybe the color of warfields eyes freaked Gunther out when he quit wearing yellow glasses.

RedThat
10-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Hello!!!!!111!!1!!!

Obviously you're blind. Washington got toasted on that play and Sammy Knight knocked away the tying td.

Umm...I think he was being sarcastic

RedThat
10-20-2005, 05:37 PM
That is incorrect. DV talked about that on the radio. And one of our Planet members with "inside" sources that are very reliable confirmed that it was Gunther who was 100% behind the decision...

Starting Washington over Warfield is moronic. That would be like staring at an apple tree and picking a rotten decayed apple over a nice ripe delicious apple.

Way to go Gun! Your a genious!

Hydrae
10-20-2005, 05:41 PM
I'll do the same thing I did last week, I'll betcha anything this is Gunther's decision. I was right last week, I'm damn sure I'm right this week... DV has nothing against Warfield, Gunther is the guy who has repeatedly put Warfield down. Nobody is listening though...

http://www.chadjasmine.net/images/press/Chad%20fingers%20in%20ears.gif

La la la la la la la la la la la

Frosty
10-20-2005, 05:57 PM
He also got Leonard Little all drunked up on liquor. Damned Vermeil.

Yeah, and he drafted Tony Banks too. What a looser.

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Maybe the color of warfields eyes freaked Gunther out when he quit wearing yellow glasses.

Ding!Ding!Dong! We have a winner!

Cormac
10-21-2005, 08:05 AM
I hope Vermeil has a f*cking stroke so we can be done with the charade of trying to win football games with this senile old bastard in charge.

:spock:

PHOG
10-21-2005, 08:13 AM
http://www.chadjasmine.net/images/press/Chad%20fingers%20in%20ears.gif

La la la la la la la la la la la

:hmmm: ROFL ROFL

Sam
10-21-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm pretty sure it was Gun's decision to sit EW too. I'm not at all crazy about it. I can't believe they've taken things this far. But, if there was a game to not start him then this would be the one with Miami's WR's and the weather there may not be much of a Fish passing game coming the D's way. Warfield will be in the game soon after it starts though, as the #2 CB, and he'll play the most minutes.

Katie
10-21-2005, 08:14 AM
Why don't we wait and see what happens in the game tonight before we all freak out about Washington? Just maybe he'll make the start but be replaced by Warfield early in the game???

Also, with the weather forcast being windy/rainy...how much passing do you think either team will implement?

Seek
10-21-2005, 08:15 AM

I am sure someone already responded to this, but if you watch that play again, Washing was covering the reciever but the receiver had position on Washington and would have caught the ball, if Knight was not there.

Seek
10-21-2005, 08:19 AM

Welbourne passed a lie detector test. He seriously did not know he was taking steroids.

The TE coach did not hit any officer with his car. He was maced for not obeying the cops, as he was tyring to go up a one way street when they wouldn't let him. I think you are getting confused with the K-state RB who almost drove over a Meter Maid.

Lawrence Phillps - UH good point.

Lzen
10-21-2005, 08:28 AM

For the five hundred thousandth time: DV DID NOT DRAFT LAWRENCE PHILLIPS!!

Phillips was drafted in 1996, the year before DV got there. WTF is wrong with you people? :rolleyes: :shake: :banghead:

Sam
10-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Also, with the weather forcast being windy/rainy...how much passing do you think either team will implement?

Since it's not Marino throwing, maybe not much. But, you never know.

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 08:33 AM

Phillips was drafted in 1996, the year before DV got there. WTF is wrong with you people? :rolleyes: :shake: :banghead:
http://www.drugsense.org/mcwilliams/www.petertrial.com/images/brain-on-drugs.jpg

htismaqe
10-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh the hilarity!

Chiefsplanet never fails to deliver!

Lzen
10-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Also, Phillips was cut loose by the Rams in DV's first year there (1997). Apparently, DV gave up on him pretty quickly. He finished out that 1997 season with Miami.

Seek
10-21-2005, 08:41 AM

My excuse is that I don't give a rats ass about The Lambs, so I have no clue who are when they drafted what. I don't care at all.

But thanks for clearly that up. I know people bring that up as DV's profile blunder.

Frosty
10-21-2005, 08:45 AM

Spoilsport :harumph:

Lzen
10-21-2005, 08:52 AM
About DeWayne Washington starting. I thought he did a pretty good job after replacing McCleon against the Skins. Now maybe that's because McCleon just looked so bad that DW looked like a HOFer comparitively. But I thought he did an okay job. He certainly looked a lot better than what he showed in preseason and that game against the Jets when he had to come in for the injured Surtain.

Of course, I think Warfield is better and I'm wondering what the heck is going on with the Chiefs coaches concerning his situation. I wish a reporter would just flat out ask Gun if he has some personal grudge against EW. Maybe get it out in the open.

Chiefnj
10-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Teams have been killing KC with their slot receiver, so lining Warfield up at that position doesn't bother me.

Lzen
10-21-2005, 09:11 AM
My excuse is that I don't give a rats ass about The Lambs, so I have no clue who are when they drafted what. I don't care at all.

But thanks for clearly that up. I know people bring that up as DV's profile blunder.

Sry about my little tirade, but I'm just getting so tired of that one. I'm not sure how it started, but people keep saying that and we keep having to correct them. That just drives me nuts, I guess. :banghead:

carlos3652
10-21-2005, 09:18 AM
ROFL... Wow... I got two responses to my sarcastic mention of Washington saving the day.... I dont know if anyone remebers the DV conference after the game... when he mentioned that Washington covered Moss and that Warfield probably would have gotten burnt... when in fact Washington was beat...

Anyway... I hate explaining myself.... I thought the 111oneeleven after the !!!! points was enough... next time I will add 20 :rolleyes: and 20 :p for people with broken sarcasm meters...

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Anyway... I hate explaining myself.... I thought the 111oneeleven after the !!!! points was enough...
The bar is raised yet again.

http://www.forumspile.com/1337-Cereal.jpg

TRR
10-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Dewayne Washington started all 16 games last season for the Jags, and was always solid with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I feel a lot better with Washington in the game than I do with Dexter McCleon, and Warfield will be activated, and ready to go...What's not to like?

Washington's 04 stats:
76 tackles, 2 INT's, 7 passes defended, 1 fumble force.

Washington's stats for last season are better than McCleon's last 2 seasons in Kansas City.

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Dewayne Washington started all 16 games last season for the Jags, and was always solid with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I feel a lot better with Washington in the game than I do with Dexter McCleon, and Warfield will be activated, and ready to go...What's not to like?

Washington's 04 stats:
76 tackles, 2 INT's, 7 passes defended, 1 fumble force.

Washington's stats for last season are better than McCleon's last 2 seasons in Kansas City.

To be truthful I don't know alot about the guys past. But we would have been in overtime last week if Knight doesn't come over and save the TD. on two long pass plays he was beat deep. Okay happens to every CB but his major infraction was pulling a Bartee, not turning his head around to pick up the ball.

TRR
10-21-2005, 09:39 AM
To be truthful I don't know alot about the guys past. But we would have been in overtime last week if Knight doesn't come over and save the TD. on two long pass plays he was beat deep. Okay happens to every CB but his major infraction was pulling a Bartee, not turning his head around to pick up the ball.

Would of, should of, could of. Who's saying McCleon wouldn't have let him run free for a TD? Or that Warfield would have done any better?

Washington has had a far superior career than McCleon has. He's the better CB IMHO. Even so, I don't think Gun will have a problem pulling Washington for Warfield if he is getting burnt.

Inspector
10-21-2005, 09:43 AM

You say that as if there was something...ya know...wrong about it.

Kclee
10-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Anyway... I hate explaining myself.... I thought the 111oneeleven after the !!!! points was enough... next time I will add 20 :rolleyes: and 20 :p for people with broken sarcasm meters...

Please don't. It makes the threads more enjoyable.

htismaqe
10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Would of, should of, could of. Who's saying McCleon wouldn't have let him run free for a TD? Or that Warfield would have done any better?

Washington has had a far superior career than McCleon has. He's the better CB IMHO. Even so, I don't think Gun will have a problem pulling Washington for Warfield if he is getting burnt.

If Gunther wouldn't have any problem pulling someone if they're getting burnt, why was McCleon still starting?

I call bullshit. Gunther is as stubborn (or more so) than any other coach on the team. He's the sole reason Warfield isn't playing.

Seek
10-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Sry about my little tirade, but I'm just getting so tired of that one. I'm not sure how it started, but people keep saying that and we keep having to correct them. That just drives me nuts, I guess. :banghead:

No apologies. Nothing like shutting up BS with hard facts. It was good info. I just went with the flow, since I didn't care to research it myself.

Pants
10-21-2005, 11:23 AM
ROFL... Wow... I got two responses to my sarcastic mention of Washington saving the day.... I dont know if anyone remebers the DV conference after the game... when he mentioned that Washington covered Moss and that Warfield probably would have gotten burnt... when in fact Washington was beat...

ROFL

It was obvious even without the the 111one...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-21-2005, 11:29 AM
If Gunther wouldn't have any problem pulling someone if they're getting burnt, why was McCleon still starting?

I call bullshit. Gunther is as stubborn (or more so) than any other coach on the team. He's the sole reason Warfield isn't playing.

Yep.

donkhater
10-21-2005, 11:46 AM
The way I look at it, this secondary has been the worst in the NFL the last 3-4 years, with little turnover. If they want to start Washington, Surtain and Knight to see what happens, I'm all for it. It can't get worse.