PDA

View Full Version : Leave your negative feedback here

Ralphy Boy
10-20-2005, 04:31 PM
regarding the game broadcast.

CBS (http://www.sportsline.com/help/contactus) and NFL (http://www.nfl.com/help/emailtech).

Feel free to sticky this and add additional outlets to vent to.

chiefs4me
10-20-2005, 05:02 PM
I could care less if you all have to miss one game....I have to listen to almost every single game on the radio...so welcome to my world....I promise, it will not kill you....and what is up with every freaking thread on the front page being about the game and saying the exact same thing....

Clint in Wichita
10-20-2005, 05:06 PM
NOTE: This form is solely for e-mail pertaining to the NFL.com web site. We are unable to respond to e-mail relating to the NFL itself.

That NFL link is only good if you want to e-mail some IT nerd (redundant term) about the website.

This is being caused by the NFL, not CBS.

KC Dan
10-20-2005, 05:08 PM
I could care less if you all have to miss one game....I have to listen to almost every single game on the radio...so welcome to my world....I promise, it will not kill you....and what is up with every freaking thread on the front page being about the game and saying the exact same thing....

Clint in Wichita
10-20-2005, 05:12 PM

I would never listen to a game on the radio.

At least, for once, most of the topics on the front page are football related.

Chiefsplanet has turned into one big chick flick, full of gossip and stupid innuendo, like a fuggin episode of "Sex and the City", with GUYS playing the lead roles. Sad.

runnercyclist
10-20-2005, 05:13 PM
I wish I had Paul Tagliaboo cell phone number...

And to think of all the money I've spent on the NFL over my lifetime to feel this way right now.

Preposterous.

HemiEd
10-20-2005, 05:19 PM

Get your husband to buy Direct TV Cathy, gawd! Besides, it will not be on the radio up here.

KChiefsQT
10-20-2005, 05:29 PM

You don't HAVE to listen to every game on the radio. You CHOOSE to listen to every game on the Radio. Drop a couple hundred on NFL Sunday Ticket and problem solved. As for you not caring that I have to miss a game ... :cuss:

chiefs4me
10-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Get your husband to buy Direct TV Cathy, gawd! Besides, it will not be on the radio up here.

I already explained....but here goes again...I am still a chiefs fan whether I see 4 games or listen to 15 on the radio...I am a fan of hockey and since my hockey team is almost in my backyard, unlike my fav football team...I am happy to trade 4 or more live in person hockey games for direct tv...it's not that bad...let's see, haven't I already seen them 3 times this year on tv and always get to listen on the radio and still get my hockey games...it's a win win if you ask me....:D

ah killer....this is only my opinion....:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
10-20-2005, 05:38 PM
I would never listen to a game on the radio.

At least, for once, most of the topics on the front page are football related.

Chiefsplanet has turned into one big chick flick, full of gossip and stupid innuendo, like a fuggin episode of "Sex and the City", with GUYS playing the lead roles. Sad.

ROFL....now clint...I think some of those guys playing the lead roles are mighty fine....:evil:

Saulbadguy
10-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Leave my negative rep here? Alright, bombs away!