PDA

View Full Version : Do People In Clinton Get KCTV5?

philfree
10-20-2005, 04:20 PM
If there's a sports bar in Clinton that has the game I'd probably get a crew together and drive up there and watch it. Heck I might even get a room at a Hooliday Inn Express fi i could watch the game. Does anyone know how far South KCTV5 goes?

PhilFree:arrow:

keg in kc
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Bill or Hillary?

*rim shot*

just shawn
10-20-2005, 07:59 PM
clinton should get kctv 5, my parents live about 20 miles west of there and they get it, grandma lives 10 miles west of there and she gets it

philfree
10-20-2005, 08:17 PM
clinton should get kctv 5, my parents live about 20 miles west of there and they get it, grandma lives 10 miles west of there and she gets it

Yup they get kctv5.

Ever been to the Newsroom Resturant & Lounge? If I can find a buddy to go with me I think I might have to trek up there and watch it live.

tommykat
10-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Yup they get kctv5.

Ever been to the Newsroom Resturant & Lounge? If I can find a buddy to go with me I think I might have to trek up there and watch it live.

:harumph: HUH? Party at your house tomorrow night, you forgot? :cuss:

dirk digler
10-20-2005, 08:21 PM
I live in Clinton if you want to stop on by PM me. I have DirectTV with local channels. I get all of KC local channels.

philfree
10-20-2005, 08:28 PM
:harumph: HUH? Party at your house tomorrow night, you forgot? :cuss:

There's always a party here but they just happen on accident.

You are joking.........Aren't you? :)

tommykat
10-20-2005, 08:31 PM
There's always a party here but they just happen on accident.

You are joking.........Aren't you? :)

Heck no! Party at your house FRIDAY night right? ROFL

philfree
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I live in Clinton if you want to stop on by PM me. I have DirectTV with local channels. I get all of KC local channels.

That's awfully generous, dirk. I gotta find a buddy for the ride up and to drive home first but if you got room I might take you up on your offer.

dirk digler
10-20-2005, 08:33 PM
That's awfully generous, dirk. I gotta find a buddy for the ride up and to drive home first but if you got room I might take you up on your offer.

Not a problem. Plenty of room just me and my woman.

philfree
10-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Heck no! Party at your house FRIDAY night right? ROFL

They don't call me easy for nothing. ROFL

tommykat
10-20-2005, 08:38 PM
They don't call me easy for nothing. ROFL

CHUMP CHANGE? No party at your house for the game? :harumph: CHUMP CHANGE is your name now...ROFL

just shawn
10-20-2005, 08:39 PM
no, never been to the newsroom, have some friends that have been there, got a dwi there when i was 16, learned to stay clear of clinton

philfree
10-20-2005, 08:45 PM
CHUMP CHANGE? No party at your house for the game? :harumph: CHUMP CHANGE is your name now...ROFL

And I had a really cool present I was gonna bring you when I come for my next hair cut. I might have to rethink that now. Chump? :harumph: ;)

ChiefClint
10-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Yes! The Newsroom rules. My uncle used to work there when I was a kid. I miss Clinton...still a lot of great buds there.

dirk digler
10-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes! The Newsroom rules. My uncle used to work there when I was a kid. I miss Clinton...still a lot of great buds there.

Did you live in Clinton once?