PDA

View Full Version : man....... finheaven sucks

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 01:37 AM
i get my name all picked out "tunasafetuna"
i'm registered and start out, intantly i say that their board sucks, you can't find anything finely made it to the profile area, and make my sig.
"the donks, the skins, and the faiders suck, but you tunas got some nice beaches"

nothing bad so far right

make a couple post instantly i'm called a troll and told to go away, i try to reason with the guy(means i called him names), the next thing i know i get a pm, the mod is telling me to get off the board, i tell him that i don't know if i can live without my daily dose of tuna, and asked if he had any mayo.

what do you all think realy did i deserve to get the boot?

p.s. i am thinking about getting back on there but i need a new name.

beer bacon
10-21-2005, 01:43 AM
You should have titled this thread "I got banned for trolling finheaven. Why did I get banned?" That would have been much more appropriate in regards to the content of your post.

Taco John
10-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Sounds pretty trollish to me. You came in with a name to antagonize them, rather than to represent your own team. That's the first sign. The second sign is that you created a sig right off the bat to antagonize them, rather than represent your own team. That's strike two. Third, you mouthed off to a mod who was essentially giving you notice. How did you expect that to end?

They're tight over there, for sure. They'll pull the trigger well before I would in most cases. But the people who get the most leverage from me are the ones who will represent their team well and integrate themselves into the community by actually talking football before they work their pot shots in. Buy yourself a little smack capital first... make some friends.

I'd wager if you went in representing your team well and were talking ball, you'd have been ok...

tk13
10-21-2005, 01:51 AM
That vicious troll Phobia got banned earlier today...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126950

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 02:01 AM
taco where do you represent your team, i'm not mouthing just stating the obvious

luv
10-21-2005, 02:03 AM
taco where do you represent your team, i'm not mouthing just stating the obvious
Usually in his posts.

el borracho
10-21-2005, 02:06 AM
Whoa, let me get this straight... they didn't like it when a stranger antagonized them and acted like a jackass?!! That's an amazing story.

Miles
10-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Sounds pretty trollish to me. You came in with a name to antagonize them, rather than to represent your own team. That's the first sign. The second sign is that you created a sig right off the bat to antagonize them, rather than represent your own team. That's strike two. Third, you mouthed off to a mod who was essentially giving you notice. How did you expect that to end?

They're tight over there, for sure. They'll pull the trigger well before I would in most cases. But the people who get the most leverage from me are the ones who will represent their team well and integrate themselves into the community by actually talking football before they work their pot shots in. Buy yourself a little smack capital first... make some friends.

I'd wager if you went in representing your team well and were talking ball, you'd have been ok...

Yeah if you create a troll username and start posting tollish shit you shouldn't be suprised if you don't last long.

Taco John
10-21-2005, 02:16 AM

I knew for certain that you'd miss the point... But I'll indulge you...

The "John" in my username refers to John Elway. I was trying to come up with a username on a Denver Broncos message board years ago, and sitting in the computer lab my exact thought process was, "hmmm... what do I like? I like tacos. I like John Elway. Hmmmm... Taco John, seems like that fits... What the hell, I'll go with it."

But none of that has to do with anything. I've integrated into this community. I have several friends here. I've donated both cash and personal resources to help the admins here in various ways. I've lent a hand to folks in hard times, and I've taken time to lift a few Planeteers up when they were posting about troubled times. I've had a few beers with a Planeteer here or there. I consider myself as much a part of this community as anyone.

Do I give the Chiefs hell? Hell yeah I do. Lots of it whenever I can get away with it (I know where the lines are drawn and I know how and when to cross them without getting my **** slammed in the drawer).

And most people who like and "get" me wouldn't have it any other way.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Usually in his posts.

right, but i was never alowed this chance,

i am stating that chiefs planet is way better than their sh*t assed board

people get on here everyday and try to frazzle with you and they dont get banned untill they cross the line,

my point is i don't think i had totaly crossed the line yet

Miles
10-21-2005, 02:20 AM
I knew for certain that you'd miss the point... But I'll indulge you...

The "John" in my username refers to John Elway. I was trying to come up with a username on a Denver Broncos message board years ago, and sitting in the computer lab my exact thought process was, "hmmm... what do I like? I like tacos. I like John Elway. Hmmmm... Taco John, seems like that fits... What the hell, I'll go with it."

All this time I just thought you were a fan of Potato OlÚs and that other terrible stuff they had there.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 02:25 AM
All this time I just thought you were a fan of Potato OlÚs and that other terrible stuff they had there.

there was a restrant in my old home town called taco john

i thought there might be more of them

Miles
10-21-2005, 02:30 AM
there was a restrant in my old home town called taco john

i thought there might be more of them

Yeah they are all over the place now.
http://www.tacojohns.com/LocationsMap.htm

Been years since I have been to one but its probably better than taco bell. Though that doesn't say much. I miss Taco Cabana in the south for drunk grub.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 02:31 AM
they had the best taco salad

Kclee
10-21-2005, 07:37 AM

That's amazing, I almost went that exact same way, but Pussy Priest didn't seem right.

cookster50
10-21-2005, 07:41 AM
, "hmmm... what do I like? I like tacos. I like John Elway. Hmmmm... Taco John, seems like that fits... What the hell, I'll go with it."

So, you are saying you like to eat John Elway? Maybe you should change your name to RumpRangerTacoJohn?

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm still going strong. I think its who you insult. This storm dude is obviously not one of their favorites.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=104362&page=2

ChiefsGirl
10-21-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm still going strong. I think its who you insult. This storm dude is obviously not one of their favorites.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=104362&page=2

Ok, [S][T][O][R][M] has some of the weirdest posts I've ever read.

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Do I give the Chiefs hell? Hell yeah I do. Lots of it whenever I can get away with it (I know where the lines are drawn and I know how and when to cross them without getting my **** slammed in the drawer).

And most people who like and "get" me wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm an infrequent flyer to the mange but I've not been banned. TJ I guess could tell you why but I'm guessing that even though I'm basically a troll stirring up chit during Chief weeks I don't call them names (mange, horseface etc) just to be a asshat or just say Donks suck and leave.

I think if you don't do that on anothers team site you should be okay.

Otter
10-21-2005, 08:22 AM
But none of that has to do with anything. I've integrated into this community. I have several friends here. I've donated both cash and personal resources to help the admins here in various ways. I've lent a hand to folks in hard times, and I've taken time to lift a few Planeteers up when they were posting about troubled times.

You're the only one to date who's imprudent enough to point it out ass well.

Freakin' social retard.

phinz_fan
10-21-2005, 08:25 AM
Finheaven is like most forums - you have to go to the section of the board dedicated to talking smack if you want to rip on people - otherwise they will boot you. I've almost gotten banned from their myself a few times!

Most of these forums are too strict - Finheaven included. I got banned from Chiefshuddle in about 3 posts - none of which were really that offensive.

Good times!

Have fun watching your favorite team lose tonight!

cookster50
10-21-2005, 08:44 AM
I read some of the so called "smack" on finheaven, it was sad. Their idea of smack is yo mamma jokes and they constantly talk about doing things with others arses, they must all be fairies.

John_Wayne
10-21-2005, 08:57 AM
i get my name all picked out "tunasafetuna"
i'm registered and start out, intantly i say that their board sucks, you can't find anything finely made it to the profile area, and make my sig.
"the donks, the skins, and the faiders suck, but you tunas got some nice beaches"

nothing bad so far right

make a couple post instantly i'm called a troll and told to go away, i try to reason with the guy(means i called him names), the next thing i know i get a pm, the mod is telling me to get off the board, i tell him that i don't know if i can live without my daily dose of tuna, and asked if he had any mayo.

what do you all think realy did i deserve to get the boot?

p.s. i am thinking about getting back on there but i need a new name. You're a jackass.

RINGLEADER
10-21-2005, 09:09 AM
ROFL I guess you have to log on, profess your love for the Chiefs, then admit that the Dolphins are better if you want your thoughts to stick.

Biohazard
10-21-2005, 09:10 AM
I read some of the so called "smack" on finheaven, it was sad. Their idea of smack is yo mamma jokes and they constantly talk about doing things with others arses, they must all be fairies.
Like the tard that started this thread?

Taco John
10-21-2005, 09:12 AM
You're the only one to date who's imprudent enough to point it out ass well.

Freakin' social retard.

Your mom's a whore.

/own medicine and all.

Inspector
10-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Finheaven is like most forums - you have to go to the section of the board dedicated to talking smack if you want to rip on people - otherwise they will boot you. I've almost gotten banned from their myself a few times!

Most of these forums are too strict - Finheaven included. I got banned from Chiefshuddle in about 3 posts - none of which were really that offensive.

Good times!

Have fun watching your favorite team lose tonight!

Hey, he said we were gonna lose.

Ban him!

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Like the tard that started this thread?
I wouldn't go pissing him off . It was decided about a month ago that he's the biggest dude on the planet. Like 6'7" 380 or something like that. Even Iowanian doesn't piss him off.

Otter
10-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Your mom's a whore.

/own medicine and all.

Is that my queue to throw a temper tantrum and plead to the masses for their sympathy?

Not my style queeny.

Iowanian
10-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Your mom's a whore.

/own medicine and all.

Maybe you should check the profile on my account on the mange for some better adjectives to throw in there....probably fiddy examples from 3 of your posters.

Biohazard
10-21-2005, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't go pissing him off . It was decided about a month ago that he's the biggest dude on the planet. Like 6'7" 380 or something like that. Even Iowanian doesn't piss him off.
Yeah but he owes me money!

Calcountry
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM

I'd wager if you went in representing your team well and were talking ball, you'd have been ok...What Taco is trying to say, is that you don't Troll like a kindergartner, rather, do it in a more sophisticated, upper division collegiate level of trolling, like him.

Nasty
10-21-2005, 12:55 PM
It sounds like you got banned for being a troll. it happens...

Nasty

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 08:44 PM
It sounds like you got banned for being a troll. it happens...

Nasty

takes one to know one

insert name here

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah but he owes me money!

your just mad cause they like me better :p :p :p :p

Halfcan
10-21-2005, 09:30 PM
you got banned faster than me on the Gay ass redskins board

Skip Towne
10-21-2005, 09:36 PM

I'd wager if you went in representing your team well and were talking ball, you'd have been ok...Whoa! Words of wisdom from Taco. I agree with everything he said.

Skip Towne
10-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I actually think they learned something from us. Myself, JSP and Iowanian were in "The Deep" saying they were well known for banning posters for little reason. At first they said they weren't. All three of us posted almost simultaneously that OH YES YOU ARE. Then they pretty much let us say what we wanted. A mod came on and started that TOS shit but we poo pooed it.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 10:11 PM
don't make me kill something

ENDelt260
10-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Heck, the only reason we don't ban onescrewleftuntwisted from here is that he makes the rest of us feel better about ourselves.

Skip Towne
10-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Heck, the only reason we don't ban onescrewleftuntwisted from here is that he makes the rest of us feel better about ourselves.
True. I almost told him "Shut up, n00b" but decided it took too much effort compared with his worth.

Claynus
10-21-2005, 10:16 PM
twunt is like kcnut's evil twin

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 10:32 PM
thank you all it's nice to be loved and taken in on one of the best boards on the net

KChiefsQT
10-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Don't feel bad ONE... they denied me before even making my first post. And I wasn't even gonna be mean to them :(

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 11:12 PM
i dont feel bad i thought it was funny, that was the whole purpose of this thread