PDA

View Full Version : Bob Saget @ The Majestic

Sully
10-21-2005, 08:03 AM
So the gal and I went last night and saw Bob Saget perform at the Majestic last night. If you get a chance Saturday night to go up there, do it. He was so damn hilarious. If any of you haven't seen his stand up and simply think of him as being Danny Tanner or the guy from the video show, that's not his act at all. He is friggin filthy...
I was in tears, laughing so hard, as he talked about doing dirty stuff to Kimmy Gibler, etc. It was pretty bad.

Anyway, if you have the chance, check him out...
That's all.

tyton75
10-21-2005, 08:37 AM
How much would it cost to go see him Saturday?

Sully
10-21-2005, 08:39 AM
I have no idea. Last night's tickets were $20. It ws worth it.

tyton75
10-21-2005, 09:01 AM
hmm.. thanks for the idea!

stevieray
10-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Saget's doing standup just so he can be seen and give autographs.

Seek
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Saturday is basically sold out. They only scheduled him for two shows but they sold out so fast they created a 3rd show.

He is pretty funny, when his jokes are not clean.

DaneMcCloud
10-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Before I moved into my current HH home, I used to live in condo on the corner of Sunset & Fairfax, which is just across the street from the Laugh Factory. There's a bar in that same structure called North that I used to frequent and Saget was there all the time. The guy is not only funny and dirty, but he's a super nice guy and a freakin' HUGE player. Hittin' on chicks like you wouldn't believe. It was funny as hell!

I've never seen his standup but if it's anything like he is in person, check it out.

Dane

jidar
10-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Bob Saget has the dubious distinction of apparently having told the dirtiest Aristocrats joke of all time.
I have never actually heard it, but I've seen the Cartman one which is incredibly horrible so I'm not sure I could stomache whatever Saget said.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-21-2005, 11:13 AM
I can't imagine Bob Saget having any edge at all. To hear that he does blows me away.

Seek
10-21-2005, 11:17 AM
I can't imagine Bob Saget having any edge at all. To hear that he does blows me away.

He was on the radio a little bit ago, and also yesterday. He said that he never wrote any of the jokes on AVF. He loves the fact that his show shocks people.

SNR
10-21-2005, 11:31 AM
AHH BOB SAGET!!!!!! :cuss:

Saulbadguy
10-21-2005, 11:43 AM
AHH BOB SAGET!!!!!! :cuss:
AHHH BOB SAGET!!!! :cuss: :cuss: