PDA

View Full Version : AZ fans

WebGem
10-21-2005, 01:58 PM
I didn't call because it doesn't matter to me, but I'd say Sluggo's will probably have the game on because they had the preseason game against the Queens on with perfect quality. I am not sure yet if I'm gonna gamble with a bar (that knows the whole situation, I'm sure) telling me it's a 95% chance or if I'm driving to Kansas City to watch it. I need to decide soon though.

ArrowheadHawk
10-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I didn't call because it doesn't matter to me, but I'd say Sluggo's will probably have the game on because they had the preseason game against the Queens on with perfect quality. I am not sure yet if I'm gonna gamble with a bar (that knows the whole situation, I'm sure) telling me it's a 95% chance or if I'm driving to Kansas City to watch it. I need to decide soon though.
well i live in southwest kansas with our cbs feed coming from wichita and i got all of the preseason games but for this game unfortunatly wichita is over 75 miles from kc so no game for us even though every game is shown on tv in these parts

:cuss:

WebGem
10-21-2005, 02:06 PM
well i live in southwest kansas with our cbs feed coming from wichita and i got all of the preseason games but for this game unfortunatly wichita is over 75 miles from kc so no game for us even though every game is shown on tv in these parts

:cuss:
Why don't you drive a few miles to a bar?

ArrowheadHawk
10-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Why don't you drive a few miles to a bar?
considering im 6 1/2 hours from kc its more than a few miles i could drive for 5 1/2 hours and get to topeka though not an option considering i work until 6:00 and by the time i drive the game would be over...so not gonna work

Mr. Laz
10-21-2005, 02:34 PM
but I'd say Sluggo's will probably have the game on because they had the preseason game against the Queens on with perfect quality

i think this is the best chance for the people out of the KC area.

find a bar with the big, older satellite dishes ... the kind they can adjust and "hijack" the signal.

Straight, No Chaser
10-21-2005, 03:16 PM
I just phoned the owner of Sluggo's and as of 1:00 PST he says he didn't know for sure.. kind of a game time thing if he can pull it down. He said he was told by the Direct TV Rep that THE GAME WOULD NOT BE SHOWN.

I'm stopping by just to see. I know him and he's probably not willing to say anything over the phone.

This whole thing &*()!!$. I haven't missed watching a game since 1989.

--->