PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chiefs! Now let's prepare for Brees, Gates, and Tomilison!

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 08:27 PM
It won't be easy, but we can do it! Back to back road game wins.

KEEP IMPROVING ON BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stop and stay healthy !

COngrats again!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr. Kotter
10-21-2005, 08:39 PM
An extra day or two of practice won't hurt. Now that it's over, it may have been a blessing in disguise. :toast:

Deberg_1990
10-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Tomlinson and Brees will carve us up. The Offense better be ready to go!

DaFace
10-21-2005, 09:09 PM
An extra day or two of practice won't hurt. Now that it's over, it may have been a blessing in disguise. :toast:

Well, extra rest anyway. DV said the team's off until Tuesday in the post-game press conference.

Mr. Laz
10-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Well, extra rest anyway. DV said the team's off until Tuesday in the post-game press conference.
:shake:

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Tomlinson and Brees will carve us up. The Offense better be ready to go!

THis is the game where Chiefs need to show that they are for real. Going down to SD and winning will tip the scales in favor of KC for the rest of the season. Lose and we will not be in control of our destiny as far as getting in the postseason.

stevieray
10-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Tomlinson and Brees will carve us up.

at least you can hope.

stevieray
10-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Lose and we will not be in control of our destiny as far as getting in the postseason.

you too.

Count Zarth
10-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Lose and we will not be in control of our destiny as far as getting in the postseason.

This is retarded. If we lose the best we could be is 13-3.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 11:09 PM
time to shape up

tk13
10-21-2005, 11:11 PM
:shake:
Come on now, that's like one extra day. The team isn't gonna get back to KC until early this morning. No way they should have to get back up and practice Saturday... and then Sunday should be a normal day off anyway, if anything just to get back on a normal sleep schedule... so they get an extra day off after this debacle, they've earned it...

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 11:14 PM
This is retarded. If we lose the best we could be is 13-3.

No it's retarded to think we'll win 9 straight going into the postseason.

Count Zarth
10-21-2005, 11:16 PM

Why? This team won 9 straight in 2003.

If you truly think being 4-3 means the Chiefs are f*cked in someway you are delusional. The Broncos are not going to go 14-2.

stevieray
10-21-2005, 11:17 PM

hope for the best.... :hmmm:

Count Zarth
10-21-2005, 11:18 PM
I really would like to see us beat San Diego, and with the long week it's going to look good for us.

Being 5-2 would be fantastic, and you know Oakland is coming to KC next week. 6-2 at the midpoint would just RAWK.

ChiefFripp
10-21-2005, 11:22 PM
The Chiefs haven't beat any good teams yet and San Diego is better than a good team in my opinion. If The Chiefs somehow play a complete game and win I'll really start feeling positive about The Chiefs chances to make the playoffs . It's mainly the Offenses drop off from last season that has me worried.

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Come on now, that's like one extra day. The team isn't gonna get back to KC until early this morning. No way they should have to get back up and practice Saturday... and then Sunday should be a normal day off anyway, if anything just to get back on a normal sleep schedule... so they get an extra day off after this debacle, they've earned it...

they may have earned it, but they have not earned a playoff spot yet. losing next week will waste an opportunity to realistically win our division. Lose next week and then we have to rely on Denver losing. No thank you. Wait until the offseason to take it easy.

tk13
10-21-2005, 11:24 PM
This is going to be a big game, it's our last division road game, as funny as that sounds. It's messed up that we had our 3 road games before we play a division game at home, although in the long run that coule be an advantage maybe. Finishing the season 2-1 on the road in the AFCW would be real nice...

tk13
10-21-2005, 11:27 PM
they may have earned it, but they have not earned a playoff spot yet. losing next week will waste an opportunity to realistically win our division. Lose next week and then we have to rely on Denver losing. No thank you. Wait until the offseason to take it easy.
Win our division? How in the heck do you figure that? We aren't halfway home yet, and we'll still have three division games to go. That's crazy talk. I could give a crap at what the playoff picture looked like right now, just take each week one at a time and try and come out with a W.

Count Zarth
This is going to be a big game, it's our last division road game, as funny as that sounds. It's messed up that we had our 3 road games before we play a division game at home, although in the long run that coule be an advantage maybe. Finishing the season 2-1 on the road in the AFCW would be real nice...

Holy crap, you're right. How huge of an advantage is that for the late season?

Meanwhile, Denver only has 4 home games the rest of the season. :)

onescrewleftuntwisted
stop counting your baskets with your eggs

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Why? This team won 9 straight in 2003.

If you truly think being 4-3 means the Chiefs are f*cked in someway you are delusional. The Broncos are not going to go 14-2.

We have to beat SD to have any confidence to not only win this division, but win in the post season. Lose this game and the players will have a question in their minds if they have what it takes. Winning will leave no question!!!!!!!!!! Don't relax Chiefs!!!!

Count Zarth
10-21-2005, 11:35 PM
We have to beat SD to have any confidence to not only win this division, but win in the post season. Lose this game and the players will have a question in their minds if they have what it takes. Winning will leave no question!!!!!!!!!! Don't relax Chiefs!!!!

Losing a division road game is no big deal.

I will say this: perhaps the Chiefs remember the GIANT F*CKING EGG they layed in SD last year. Make up for it.

chiefsfan1963
10-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Losing a division road game is no big deal.

I will say this: perhaps the Chiefs remember the GIANT F*CKING EGG they layed in SD last year. Make up for it.

don't kid yourself this is a f**kin big deal!!

Count Zarth
10-21-2005, 11:45 PM
don't kid yourself this is a f**kin big deal!!

Yes, but it is NOT the end of the world. ROFL

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2005, 11:46 AM
Yes, but it is NOT the end of the world. ROFL

it may not be the end of the world, but this site is for our world, Chiefsplanet! :)

philfree
10-22-2005, 12:06 PM
We have more to gain then we have to lose. A win in Sandy Eggo would have a bigger positive affect then the negative affect of a loss. We have a chance to take a step out infront of the crowd with a win. Here's to it :toast:

PhilFree:arrow:

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Methinks we'll be 4-3 next Sunday...

PHOG
10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
We have more to gain then we have to lose. A win in Sandy Eggo would have a bigger positive affect then the negative affect of a loss. We have a chance to take a step out infront of the crowd with win. Here's to it :toast:

I'll drink to that. :thumb: :BLVD: :)

Chiefs Pantalones
10-22-2005, 12:20 PM

Our D has to play better against the Chargers. They won't have Frerotte misfiring all over the place. I noticed that last night, if he's on target, it would've been a much closer game, and probably not a victory.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll drink to that. :thumb: :BLVD: :)

to show my support for the chiefs tonight

i have determened that i need but 4 things

beer
naked women
whiskey
and me

we will go all the way!!

yes, the pun is intended

Biohazard
10-22-2005, 12:32 PM
to show my support for the chiefs tonight

i have determened that i need but 4 things

beer
naked women
whiskey
and me

we will go all the way!!

yes, the pun is intended
Every time you get into the whiskey, and start thinking about naked women I get a call to come get you from the goat farm up the road, so maybe you should stay away from that chit. Its getting old man!:D

Chris Meck
10-22-2005, 12:33 PM
I like Brees, but he's like any other QB: if you force him to throw early, you can make him look bad. Frerotte's misfires weren't just because he sucks, they were because we forced him to throw before he wanted to.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
I like Brees, but he's like any other QB: if you force him to throw early, you can make him look bad. Frerotte's misfires weren't just because he sucks, they were because we forced him to throw before he wanted to.

That is true.

Although, Tom Brady and McNabb (Brady moreso) are at their best when being pressured. Thankfully we didn't play a better QB last night.

Calcountry
10-22-2005, 12:45 PM
This is retarded. If we lose the best we could be is 13-3.Thou shant even speaketh that.

ZepSinger
10-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Thou shant even speaketh that.

13-3. A record which shall live in infamy.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Every time you get into the whiskey, and start thinking about naked women I get a call to come get you from the goat farm up the road, so maybe you should stay away from that chit. Its getting old man!:D

it's better than when you hit the jager, and start humping holes in the drywall, getting tired of fixing all of them ROFL

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2005, 04:06 PM
We have more to gain then we have to lose. A win in Sandy Eggo would have a bigger positive affect then the negative affect of a loss. We have a chance to take a step out infront of the crowd with a win. Here's to it :toast:

It appears you are preparing yourself for a loss. I personally expect a win. If we are legit we must win next Sunday. If we lose, sure we can still make it to the playoffs, but this team is healthy and should be able to go to SD and win especially after getting momentum from the win yesterday. Losing to SD will leave plenty of doubt in everyone's minds more importantly it will leave doubt in the minds of our players. That's definitely not good. LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Marty gonna fuk us up. When did we last beat Marty?

Count Zarth
10-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Marty gonna fuk us up. When did we last beat Marty?

Swept his ace in 2003.

Tigermoose
10-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I can't stand it when the Chiefs don't even make the game competitive.

By and by, I don't expect a win.

Chiefs 24
Chargers 28

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Swept his ace in 2003.
Wow! That was a long time ago.

Count Zarth
10-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow! That was a long time ago.

It was the year before last.

bkkcoh
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM
The Miami game could definitely be a turning point in the season. A really good showing and win in San Diego would be a nail in the coffin of SD, they have a tough game in Philadelphia.

But that is why the play 'em

redhed
10-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm a big time Chiefs homer, but we're gonna get pounded in SD.
I gotta baaaad feelin'....

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Man! Not much confidence for a win next week! Tells you a lot about where people think Chiefs truly are as far as a Super Bowl contender. :(

milkman
10-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Man! Not much confidence for a win next week! Tells you a lot about where people think Chiefs truly are as far as a Super Bowl contender. :(

No.

It only tells you that people realize that the Chargers are a good team, and winning division road games is a tough task.

tiptap
10-22-2005, 10:48 PM
I see the SD team as one of the best offenses in the NFL. Better than we have shown this year. As good as the offense of 2003 and 2004 Chiefs. And they will be looking to run the ball. They won't leave Tomlinson out of the offense this year in playing the Chiefs. No we will see a complete offense with real WR as opposed to our plebian players. Doesn't mean we can't win. Our offensive line is better and having both Priest and LJ running will be a new experience for the SD defense. And that defense has been pretty average so far. The question for me is where will our new offensive weapons start showing up to play. No Wilson, no big input from Parker and no dominance in the running game at RT.