PDA

View Full Version : How did Derrick Johnson play?

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Have not heard much about him since Game 2. How is he doing?

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2005, 12:11 AM
DJ is the Chiefs leading tackler. I haven't watched the game and he only had 3 tackles, but tackle totals were down across the board for the Chiefs because Miami only had the ball for 19 minutes.

Dolphins TE Randy McMichael only had 29 yards so hopefully DJ was covering him.

Herzig
10-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Oh my...gochiefs...did Phobia do the opposite to your post count as what he did to mine? What gives?

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh my...gochiefs...did Phobia do the opposite to your post count as what he did to mine? What gives?

This is the third time I've been asked this question. I had no idea so many people were so concerned about my post count. I'd just like to say that I love you all and I'm glad you're all looking out for me.

Herzig
10-22-2005, 12:23 AM
This is the third time I've been asked this question. I had no idea so many people were so concerned about my post count. I'd just like to say that I love you all and I'm glad you're all looking out for me.

That still doesn't splain your 'reduction'

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2005, 12:25 AM
That still doesn't splain your 'reduction'

Yes, it was Phobia. I tried to get 20,000 posts but the man is always keeping me down.

Herzig
10-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Yes, it was Phobia. I tried to get 20,000 posts but the man is always keeping me down.

I met "the Man" in person last weekend...along with Nzoner, BobDole, Logical, GoBo, the Roys, Braincase, Coach, raiderhater, Bowser, etc.. You should come on up sometime.

stevieray
10-22-2005, 12:32 AM
I met "the Man" in person last weekend...along with Nzoner, BobDole, Logical, GoBo, the Roys, Braincase, Coach, raiderhater, Bowser, etc.. You should come on up sometime.

:cuss:

Jim Jones
10-22-2005, 12:34 AM
From what I saw DJ was getting pushed around quite a bit but ehh.. it was probably just a bad game.

WHO CARES, WE WON! :)

Herzig
10-22-2005, 12:36 AM

aw...come on now stevie...we've all watched goatcheese grow up quite a bit here. He was one the first people I put on ignore...along with anton...but he's all growed up...except for the star wars thing.

Demonpenz
10-22-2005, 12:38 AM

i was in the house too

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Elvis is pissed because you didn't mention him. ROFL

Hopefully I meet some of you at the Houston game. I met jcl tonight at SRO.

Frankie
10-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Yes, it was Phobia.......the man is always keeping me down.
Damn!....I threw up my dinner when I visualized that!:cuss:

wutamess
10-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Eh Stevie...

I saw one of your pics you were doing a murial on someone's wall... how much do you charge and is there certain scense you paint or do you do it all?

Herzig
10-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Elvis is pissed because you didn't mention him. ROFL

I didn't meet stevie...I was only there for about 30 min. I had to hook up with my cousins friends to get my ticket.

alanm
10-22-2005, 01:12 AM
aw...come on now stevie...we've all watched goatcheese grow up quite a bit here. He was one the first people I put on ignore...along with anton...but he's all growed up...except for the star wars thing.
He still needs to get out of the basement and start working on a life and independence. :)

Coogs
10-22-2005, 10:41 AM
I re-watched the game this AM. Just watched the defense and focused on the LB's. All three of them... Mitchell, DJ, and Bell played pretty well. In pass coverage, they did a nice job. Even going down the field. When the 'fins ran, they were nearly always right there for the stop. Maybe didn't get the tackle, but were right there none the less.