PDA

View Full Version : How did Rich Scanlon play?

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 08:37 AM
The Roys need to know.

the Talking Can
10-22-2005, 08:40 AM
He is our best stretcher.

DV said "When he's on the field before a game stretching you just look and him and know...he's a great stretcher."

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 08:44 AM
2nd quarter
4-12-KC8 (9:33) D.Colquitt punts 49 yards to MIA 43, Center-K.Gammon. W.Welker to KC 10 for 47 yards (R.Scanlon).

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2005, 08:47 AM
not sure about the Scananimal, but the announcers loved Boomer. "..and Grigsby makes another special teams play.."

Fairplay
10-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Should've known this thread was going to appear soon. ROFL

the Talking Can
10-22-2005, 08:58 AM
not sure about the Scananimal, but the announcers loved Boomer. "..and Grigsby makes another special teams play.."

The Roys are going to hunt you down for that post.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2005, 09:01 AM
The Roys are going to hunt you down for that post.

I'm sure it can be twisted around to their advantage :)

ROYC75
10-22-2005, 09:10 AM
News Bulletin : This Just In ..........
After last weeks stellar performance, Rich's play last night was so-so. 1 tackle that saved a TD, BUT he did take the bad angle to start the play. I'll give him props for chasing the runner dow after 40 some yards on saving the TD.

Boomer benefited from Scanlons play week, finally setting a light bulb off in his head. Yes, Boomer saw Scanlon making tackles and having fun and decieded to follow suit, Boomer had 3 tackles and an assist. The same #'s Scanlon had against Wash.

After the game, Boomer credited Scanlon showing him how true ST'ers play the previous week. :D

We will now return you to your previous prgramming.

B_Ambuehl
10-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Sometimes it looks like the Scanbacker is the only guy out there on the special teams coverage units.

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
News Bulletin : This Just In ..........
After last weeks stellar performance, Rich's play last night was so-so. 1 tackle that saved a TD, BUT he did take the bad angle to start the play. I'll give him props for chasing the runner dow after 40 some yards on saving the TD.

Boomer benefited from Scanlons play week, finally setting a light bulb off in his head. Yes, Boomer saw Scanlon making tackles and having fun and decieded to follow suit, Boomer had 3 tackles and an assist. The same #'s Scanlon had against Wash.

After the game, Boomer credited Scanlon showing him how true ST'ers play the previous week. :D

We will now return you to your previous prgramming.
OK, I see, Rich is responsible for Boomer's great play. I also heard that Rich is on the cusp of perfecting cold fusion.

the Talking Can
10-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Erkel credited Scanlon for his acting skills

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
I heard it was actually Rich Scanlon that saved the Apollo 13 mission.