10-22-2005, 11:09 AM
kickass Eli
chew'em up Soup pimp

Sully
10-22-2005, 11:19 AM
E A G L E S Eagles!!!!!

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't have a problem with Eli. McNabb I'm just tired of seeing him in those Cambell's commericials. I can't stand TO or Shockey. But tomorrow...

chiefsfaninNC
10-22-2005, 11:53 AM
I will be rooting for the bolts tomorrow. With a win on the road against Philly I am hopeful the bolts will be overconfident next Sunday since we lost to Philly at home. Go Giants.

SNR
10-22-2005, 11:57 AM
GO GIANTS! :cuss:

PHOG
10-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I will be rooting for the bolts tomorrow. With a win on the road against Philly I am hopeful the bolts will be overconfident next Sunday since we lost to Philly at home. Go Giants.
Giants yes.

Bolts :shake:

Sully
10-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Regardless of whether they win or not tomorrow, San Diego is going to be ready for the Chiefs. So you might as well root for them to lose so we can pretty much end their season next week.

chiefsfaninNC
10-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Regardless of whether they win or not tomorrow, San Diego is going to be ready for the Chiefs. So you might as well root for them to lose so we can pretty much end their season next week.

Their season is pretty much over anyway, just look at their schedule. How many times have you seen a team win a hard fought, knock out drag out, emotional game only to lose the next week? I am standing firm on this one. I hope the bolts expend a ton of energy and emotion, and then have the let down next week.