PDA

View Full Version : Hey 4th!

Cntrygal
10-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the game updates last night! :toast:

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the game updates last night! :toast:
Always a pleasure my dear. Sorry about making you throw darts left handed and all last night. I was going to suggest you hold the phone in your other hand but it seemed painfully obvious so, I didn't say anything. :p

Next time you pass through my neck of the woods, give me a ring and we'll do lunch again. This time, you're buying. :D

Cntrygal
10-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Always a pleasure my dear. Sorry about making you throw darts left handed and all last night. I was going to suggest you hold the phone in your other hand but it seemed painfully obvious so, I didn't say anything. :p

Next time you pass through my neck of the woods, give me a ring and we'll do lunch again. This time, you're buying. :D

LOL! My PPD is just about the same right or left handed. It drives my friends crazy to watch me switch like that. :D

It's your town... you should buy. :harumph:

If you come this way I'll by ya lunch here. :p

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 10:14 PM
LOL! My PPD is just about the same right or left handed. It drives my friends crazy to watch me switch like that. :D

It's your town... you should buy. :harumph:

If you come this way I'll by ya lunch here. :p
I'd rather buy than drive that far for lunch! :p

Holler when you get here. :)

Cntrygal
10-22-2005, 10:15 PM
ROFL

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 10:17 PM
:D

Kerberos
10-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I'd rather buy than drive that far for lunch! :p

Holler when you get here. :)

Hey man

Your signature pic..... You got anything wallpaper sized like that?

That is pretty kick ass.

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey man

Your signature pic..... You got anything wallpaper sized like that?

That is pretty kick ass.

Nope. Sorry. The pumpkin head I used for that pic is actually that size. Making it wallpaper sized would make it too blurry.