PDA

View Full Version : The San Diego fans really come off as arrogant and cocky...

cmh6476
10-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Which is surprising, since they;ve sucked for so long! Give them one division title and now it's like they're head and shoulders better than any team that lines up against them!

I hope Philly kicks their fockin asses! Then I hope we go into their place, shut down LT, get some pressure on mole-face, and come out of their crappy stadium with a 2 score victory.

Somebody really needs to give these guys a reality check! Yes, they have a damn good team. But there are 2 other teams that are pretty damn good in their division as well...

|Zach|
10-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Oh well

Sully
10-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Ya bra, like, our team is so fresh that we are gonna be rad for the rest of the season. Hey buddy, you gonna finish that fish taco?

cmh6476
10-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh well
yeah I guess it doesn't matter. Just makes you want this victory even more. If we can come out of our 3 divisional road games, that'd be really fockin sweet! :thumb:

Spott
10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
They can be as cocky as they want. As long as Marty is their head coach, they will be guaranteed to fail when it really counts.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2005, 03:24 PM
They can be as cocky as they want. As long as Marty is their head coach, they will be guaranteed to fail when it really counts.

My thoughts exactly.

Schottenheimer = The Best REGULAR SEASON coach of all time. Hes the modern day Chuck Knox.

Bowser
10-22-2005, 04:12 PM

Even if they find the "gleam"?

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 04:14 PM
The ONLY thing that would please me more than beating Sandy Egoo, is beating Sandy Eggo with a last second field goal. I love that, "Oh God, NOT AGAIN!" look that comes across Marty's face when that happens. ROFL

acasas4
10-22-2005, 05:00 PM
:bang: :bolts: :bang: :bolts: nlm :bolts: nlm

gblowfish
10-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I have just three words for those boltheads:

Marty. Keading. Failure.

CupidStunt
10-22-2005, 05:11 PM
I noted this in another thread.

Something's gotten into them... like they actually have anything to back up their shit-talkin'.

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Well, in all fairness, they have seen the SB more recently than we have...

Brock
10-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Any fans whose stadium is half full of opposing fans should just STFU.

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 05:48 PM
I fixed your post for you, Brock.
San Diego had a hurricane?

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 05:49 PM
San Diego had a hurricane?
Well shit. Wrong thread. ROFL Thanks Skippy.

*runs to delete other post*

Calcountry
10-22-2005, 06:16 PM
The ONLY thing that would please me more than beating Sandy Egoo, is beating Sandy Eggo with a last second field goal. I love that, "Oh God, NOT AGAIN!" look that comes across Marty's face when that happens. ROFLDude, he leans into the kick on the sideline, then kind of hops, trying to body english the kick out of the goalposts, then his head drops with that crestfallen look of a kid that has opened his last Christmas present only to be denied his wished for present request.

Priceless!

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Dude, he leans into the kick on the sideline, then kind of hops, trying to body english the kick out of the goalposts, then his head drops with that crestfallen look of a kid that has opened his last Christmas present only to be denied his wished for present request.

Priceless!
ROFL That's so true. Then after he raises his head, he has that "deer in head lights" look. CLASSIC MARTY!

XXXshogunXXX
10-22-2005, 06:43 PM
what happened to that joke.."what san diego fans? ROFL " I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing when I hear that.

why do you think we're arrogant and cocky?

Straight, No Chaser
10-22-2005, 06:53 PM
What Fans?

-->

milkman
10-22-2005, 07:03 PM
What Fans?

-->

They have fans.
You've heard of them.

They usually referred to as "Bandwagon".

milkman
10-22-2005, 07:03 PM
I have just three words for those boltheads:

Marty. Keading. Failure.

You had me at "Marty". :)

milkman
10-22-2005, 07:06 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Schottenheimer = The Best REGULAR SEASON coach of all time. Hes the modern day Chuck Knox.

I've kind of followed this since Marty got the job as the 'Skins HC.

He only needs about 20-25 more wins to overtake Chuck Knox as the coach to win the most games to have never appeared in the League Championship game.

sd4chiefs
10-22-2005, 07:55 PM
They have fans.
You've heard of them.

They usually referred to as "Bandwagon".

I have lived here for 10 years now and I would have to say that the Charger fans are the Bandwagonest, Bandwagoners that ever Bandwagoned.

milkman
10-22-2005, 08:09 PM
I have lived here for 10 years now and I would have to say that the Charger fans are the Bandwagonest, Bandwagoners that ever Bandwagoned.

Yeah, I know.

I live about 5 hours away, but close enough to get the SD sports talk radio, and up until last year, you never heard a Charger call, not even in season, and not even with Billy Ray Smith as one of the hosts in the AM.

But, damn, they came out of the woodwork late last season.

Amazing how many "Lifelong fans" just started calling.

Hell, more than half of them couldn't even tell you who Stan Humphries was.

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Chiefs fans aren't any better. In 1987, before Marty, my season ticket number was 13, XXX. A typical "crowd" was 20,000 except for Denver and Oakland.

Mecca
10-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Any fans whose stadium is half full of opposing fans should just STFU.

My thoughs exactly. It cracks me up to see their games on TV when they are at home and there are as many visiting fans as home fans.

Another good question, how is it the Chargers are in 3rd place in our division at 3-3. Yet everyone talks about them like they're 6-0?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Ya bra, like, our team is so fresh that we are gonna be rad for the rest of the season. Hey buddy, you gonna finish that fish taco?

ROFL

oh, and THEY'RE NOT FIGURINES!!!!!!! THEY'RE STATUES! THEY'RE STATUES!!!

ChiefsFanatic
10-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Give them one division title and now it's like they're head and shoulders better than any team that lines up against them!

That, and they have been to a SuperBowl since 1970.

CupidStunt
10-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Well, in all fairness, they have seen the SB more recently than we have...

"Yeah man, we got blown out and destroyed in a Superbowl more recently than you won one!!"

Has a ring to it, I guess. :)