PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst game of week 7... cast your votes...

Sportswax
10-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Doesn't matter whether you post prior or after the fact... What games do you think will be the best and worst of the week? Also, pick the upset game if you want!

I know you all think as I do, that the Chiefs trouncing Miami is/was the best, so don't choose that one in either regard...k?

I mean what do you think will be the hardest fought and most lopsided games for Sunday?

I believe that Minnesota will wake up and destroy the Packers in the most lopsided (worst) game of the day... and the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game will be the most fiercely battled (best) game, with the Bengals pulling it out by a hair. I pick the Houston Texans to rise up and smite the unbeaten Colts in the shocker "upset".

Am I crazeeeeeee? You know it. Stranger things have happened.

Here's the schedule to make it easier for you...

Detroit at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.
Green Bay at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.
Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 p.m.
New Orleans at St. Louis 1:00 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.
San Diego at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m.
San Francisco at Washington 1:00 p.m.
Dallas at Seattle 4:05 p.m.
Baltimore at Chicago 4:15 p.m.
Buffalo at Oakland 4:15 p.m.
Denver at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.
Tennessee at Arizona 4:15 p.m.

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 06:27 AM
Doesn't matter whether you post prior or after the fact... What games do you think will be the best and worst of the week? Also, pick the upset game if you want!

I know you all think as I do, that the Chiefs trouncing Miami is/was the best, so don't choose that one in either regard...k?

I mean what do you think will be the hardest fought and most lopsided games for Sunday?

I believe that Minnesota will wake up and destroy the Packers in the most lopsided (worst) game of the day... and the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game will be the most fiercely battled (best) game, with the Bengals pulling it out by a hair. I pick the Houston Texans to rise up and smite the unbeaten Colts in the shocker "upset".

Am I crazeeeeeee? You know it. Stranger things have happened.

Here's the schedule to make it easier for you...

Detroit at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.
Green Bay at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.
Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 p.m.
New Orleans at St. Louis 1:00 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.
San Diego at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m.
San Francisco at Washington 1:00 p.m.
Dallas at Seattle 4:05 p.m.
Baltimore at Chicago 4:15 p.m.
Buffalo at Oakland 4:15 p.m.
Denver at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.
Tennessee at Arizona 4:15 p.m.
Detroit at Cleveland 1:00 p.m. - Both teams suck. I'll take Cleveland in a squeaker because they are at home.

Green Bay at Minnesota 1:00 p.m. - Minnesota is just horrible. They still appear to be recovering from their little excursion on The <strike>Love</strike> Rape Boat. Favre and Co. jump all over The Purple Turds early and the boo birds make their presence felt right away. The Pac wins in a blowout.

Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 p.m. - Carr has been sacked 30 freakin' times this year. Look for Houston to get killed again.

New Orleans at St. Louis 1:00 p.m. - I'll take the Rams by a whopping 3 points.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m. - That loss last week really hurt. Big Ben is back behind center. I'll take The Burgh by 7.

San Diego at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m. - I'm praying the Eagles do us a favor today and this is my nail biter game of the week.

San Francisco at Washington 1:00 p.m. - Washington wins at home.

Dallas at Seattle 4:05 p.m. - This is a close second for my nail biter of the week. Seattle is 4-0 when Alexander rushes for more than 100 yards. Dallas has given up a 100-yard rusher only once in six games but that was to freakin' Oakland of all teams. I'll take Seattle by 3.

Baltimore at Chicago 4:15 p.m. - This is going to be the ugly game of the week. I could care less who wins.

Buffalo at Oakland 4:15 p.m. - Buffalo goes into The Bung Hole and leaves hoof prints all over Chokeland. Buffalo by at least 10.

Denver at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m. - The Giants are undefeated at home. Eli is looking better and better every week. New York has a higher rated offense but their defense is lacking severely. The Giants will have to score big and score often to win. That being said, and my homeritis is flaring up again, I'm taking the Giants by 3.

Tennessee at Arizona 4:15 p.m - 2 more horrible teams. Another ugly game. Who cares.

HemiEd
10-23-2005, 06:41 AM
Not a single one of these games gets my water hot, they all suck. I think I will rake leaves all day.

Holy crap, I just looked, it is 31 degrees outside.

the Talking Can
10-23-2005, 06:45 AM
I'm looking forward to these, in order:

1. Denver at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.

2. San Diego at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m.

3. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.

Denver losing is the #1 priority. But if not, I'd settle for San Diego losing.

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Not a single one of these games gets my water hot, they all suck. I think I will rake leaves all day.
The leaves have barely started to fall. Wait til the trees are empty. Fanatic. :p
Holy crap, I just looked, it is 31 degrees outside.
It's currently 36 degrees here in IndyPenDance but it feels like 29.