PDA

View Full Version : Highlights of Chiefs Dolphins on KCChiefs.com

InChiefsHell
10-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Hey, kcchiefs.com has every play of the game available to stream on the frontpage of the website. This is great for those of us who just don't get the torrent thing.

Sadly, even though I have high speed cable modem, the video comes out as a series of still shots with the CBS audio. I'm sure this is not the way it is supposed to be. Anyone else look at this and get the same results? I could only listen to the game on Friday, so I'd love to actually watch it.

Lemme know!!

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 09:13 AM
nfl.com had the same thing up on Saturday.

Welcome to yesterday. :p

Phobia
10-23-2005, 09:14 AM
The NFL has a contract with Real that limits their streaming capabilities, IMO. It doesn't work for me either. But that's probably because I have a Real Player alternative.

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 09:18 AM
The NFL has a contract with Real that limits their streaming capabilities, IMO. It doesn't work for me either. But that's probably because I have a Real Player alternative.
I tried it out yesterday just for grins and worked just fine for me.

InChiefsHell
10-23-2005, 09:19 AM

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. That really sucks. Oh well, at least I heard the game...

InChiefsHell
10-23-2005, 09:20 AM
nfl.com had the same thing up on Saturday.

Welcome to yesterday. :p

Dammit!

Well, I checked all the threads back to Friday, nobody mentioned it. At least that I could find. So it worked for you eh? Maybe it's just a bandwidth thing...

SLAG
10-23-2005, 10:22 AM
you need to be useing the newest version of REAL PLAYER... And then it will work fine