PDA

View Full Version : How gh3y is the Lambs' message board?

SNR
10-23-2005, 11:07 AM
ClanRam? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Are those guys serious? The Book of Spiral Horns?

Rain Man
10-23-2005, 11:09 AM
I respect SNR less for the very fact that he's visited a Rams board.

jspchief
10-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Some dude started that site after getting kicked out of his Dungeons & Dragons club for being an evil lvl 23 Wizard.

Count Alex's Losses
10-23-2005, 11:11 AM
I respect SNR less for the very fact that he's visited a Rams board.

I can't begin to imagine the depth of pity you have for someone like me that has several thousand posts on a Broncos board. :(

CrazyHorse
10-23-2005, 11:13 AM
A did you know.

Did you know that after a touchdown, the Rams have a new chant? The new chant:

We're gonna beat the hell outta you. You-you-you-you-you.

What a bunch a wannabe's

Rain Man
10-23-2005, 11:17 AM
I can't begin to imagine the depth of pity you have for someone like me that has several thousand posts on a Broncos board. :(

It depends. If those posts are all harassment, rubbing salt in wounds and psychological torments of Broncos fans that are intended to create self-doubt and self-loathing, then you have my admiration. If it's anything else, you're dead to me.

|Zach|
10-23-2005, 11:37 AM
It is the dorkiest board ever.

Cochise
10-23-2005, 12:05 PM
http://www.clanram.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

ROFL

|Zach|
10-23-2005, 12:08 PM
have been a Ram fan for over 25 years. I have also been, for as long a period, a fan of the epic adventures, both classic (The Illiad, The Oddyssey) and modern (The Lord of the Rings), and Greek, Roman and Norse mythology.

Prior to the 2001 season I (somewhat on a lark), decided to combine the two into a narrative tracking the Rams' season as if it were the story of an epic battle. The posts (on another board that I was formerly a regular on) were weekly and, being well received, I continued them throughout the season, ending with a final chapter after the Super Bowl.

At the start of the 2002 season, I began the Book of SpiralHorns II: Destiny's Redemption. Unfortunately, I was embroiled in a dispute with the Admins of the other forum during the season, and the BoSH was left uncompleted.

Upon joining ClanRam, I resumed the book with an offseason chapter ("In the Turmoil of the Calm") appearing here and one on the other forum ("The Great Days of the Choosing").

Ultimately, my relationship with the other forum ended and the Book of SpiralHorns is now going to exclusively be on this forum.

The plotline is simple. The Legion of SpiralHorns battle for the ultimate prize of supremecy with the Armies of the Many Lands. AvengerRam, also known as the Bard and Seer of the Legion, acts as a prophet and spiritual guide of the Legion. His travels have now brought him to the outlands of the SpiralHorn Homeland where he has found a group known as the Clan of SpiralHorns. He joins the Clan as the SpiralHorns are on the brink of new conflict...

The rest, has yet to be written.

AvengerRam
Bard of the SpiralHorns

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Those thread topics are ... odd, to say the least.

Chapter 7: The Capricious Spirits
Chapter 6. The Deafening Silence
Chapter 5 - The meadow heir and his mercenary
Chapter 4 - Rise of the Blue Barron (by RamDez)
Chapter 3: The Changing of the Guard (by RamDez)
Chapter 2: The Death Warriors (by RamDez)
Chapter 1: Blue Dawn
Book of SpiralHorns V Prologue: The Quiet Harbinger
Thanks to the Readers and my Co-authors
The Complete Book of SpiralHorns IV: Legion Eternal
Spiral Horns Rebuttal
SpiralHorns Trivia Quiz
BoSH IV Prologue: The Hunted
Book of SpiralHorns IV: The Trailer
Coming Soon: The Book of Spiralhorns IV
Read the Controversial Unfinished Sequel (2002 Season) Here by AvengerRam
BoSH Interlude 2: The Greatest Captain
BoSH Interlude: Winter's Civil Strife
Book of SpiralHorns III: Rise of the Clan (Prologue) ( 1 2)
The Book of Spiral Horns A Prophesy of Ram Glory ( 1 2)
What is the Book of SpiralHorns?

Count Alex's Losses
10-23-2005, 12:12 PM
I dig it.

|Zach|
10-23-2005, 12:14 PM
I dig it.
Not suprising.

Skip Towne
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
There used to be a guy on the old Star Board named Rambro. A true homer and idiot.

Count Alex's Losses
10-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Not suprising.

Are you insinuating there is something wrong with this guy's creativity?

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-23-2005, 12:22 PM
wierd to say the least, and i know wierd

|Zach|
10-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Are you insinuating there is something wrong with this guy's creativity?
Its just really dorky thats all. And this is coming from a guy who owns his own website and is part of an internet message board.

Its awful.