PDA

View Full Version : NFL Primetime; Chiefs are 3-3

Bootlegged
10-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Nice work boys....is Tom Jackson working in graphics now??

VonneMarie
10-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm glad the Donks lost, now we're only one game out of first.

Deberg_1990
10-23-2005, 06:14 PM
hahah...

I actually heard Michael Irvin say the dumbest thing today. They had just fninished running a story about Vikings and all sex boat stuff of the past several weeks, and Irvin says something like this:

"You know, when I was playing, we used to at least keep this stuff confined to the off-season"

Dumbass.....

chop
10-23-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm glad the Donks lost, now we're only one game out of first.

Actually, we're only 1/2 game out of first but they have the head to head right now.

tk13
10-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Victory taken away
By ADAM TEICHER
KC Fake Star

By special decree of Paul Tagilaboo, he has taken away Kansas City's victory over Miami on Friday night. Through a news conference, he announced, "I am going to get that little bitch Carl Peterson if it's the last thing I do, so by the power given to me by... me, and Zeus, father of the Gods, Kansas City will be credited with a loss on Friday night." Dick Vermeil and Carl Peterson could not be reached for comment, but were seen in a mad fit looting the Plaza on Sunday night.

VonneMarie
10-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Actually, we're only 1/2 game out of first but they have the head to head right now.
Um, I was joking. According to NFL Prime Time we're 3-3.

VonneMarie
10-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Nevermind. I'm a dufus.

greg63
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Victory taken away
By ADAM TEICHER
KC Fake Star

By special decree of Paul Tagilaboo, he has taken away Kansas City's victory over Miami on Friday night. Through a news conference, he announced, "I am going to get that little bitch Carl Peterson if it's the last thing I do, so by the power given to me by... me, and Zeus, father of the Gods, Kansas City will be credited with a loss on Friday night." Dick Vermeil and Carl Peterson could not be reached for comment, but were seen in a mad fit looting the Plaza on Sunday night.
ROFLROFLROFL
Oh, no we're dooooooomed!!

keg in kc
10-23-2005, 09:54 PM
After consulting several board experts, the NFL has decided that our win over Washington a week ago wasn't "convincing" enough. So it's now a loss.

KCChiefsFan88
10-23-2005, 09:58 PM
At least they had the Chiefs correct record when showing them as the Chargers next opponent, at the end of the Chargers/Eagles highlight.

greg63
10-23-2005, 10:50 PM
After consulting several board experts, the NFL has decided that our win over Washington a week ago wasn't "convincing" enough. So it's now a loss.

DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!

Doomed!:deevee:

Dunit35
10-24-2005, 01:31 AM
After much thought, the Chiefs have actually only won 1 game and that was against the Jets, because the game against the Randy Moss and the Raiderz goes down as a loss, since we only beat the Raiderz and not Randy Moss.

greg63
10-24-2005, 10:14 AM
After much thought, the Chiefs have actually only won 1 game and that was against the Jets, because the game against the Randy Moss and the Raiderz goes down as a loss, since we only beat the Raiderz and not Randy Moss.

Well, I'm quite certain that there is a reason why we really lost that one too - it just hasn't been thought of yet.