PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope the yearly drop for the donks is about to start!

skky man
10-24-2005, 01:04 PM
They took the momentum from us with that ass kicking they gave us in week #3! That eagles loss still burns my arse cuz going up like we did and then chokeing up a loss. Anyway Let's hope Denver starts a slide! Can I get an Amen!

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 01:44 PM
It will be very interesting to see what comes out of the Eagles game. The Broncos have to be worried about the idea of Philly taking out the run.

The game is in Devner though...itll be good.

GoTrav
10-24-2005, 01:54 PM
as one of the mange members so eloquently put it, "New Season, Same Frauds".

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Denver knocked on the door too many times only coming back with a FG...

Chromatic
10-24-2005, 02:01 PM
It will be very interesting to see what comes out of the Eagles game. The Broncos have to be worried about the idea of Philly taking out the run.

The game is in Devner though...itll be good.

It'll be a close game. Philly seems to have no running game whatsoever, so they'll of course, rely on passing. And it'll be interesting to see if Denver's offense can get anything out of Philly's defense.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game go either way, to be honest.

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 02:02 PM
It'll be a close game. Philly seems to have no running game whatsoever, so they'll of course, rely on passing. And it'll be interesting to see if Denver's offense can get anything out of Philly's defense.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game go either way, to be honest.
I agree.

Reaper16
10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I see the Iggles with the advantage. They completely shut down Tomlinson, so there's no reason they can't do the same to the Anderson/Bell/Dayne/Q. Public committee. And we all know what happens when Jake Plummer is forced to win the game himself.

DaFace
10-24-2005, 02:15 PM
I could see the game going either way, but I'd argue that Philly is Denver's most worthy opponent yet. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Donx get thrashed, especially if the past few years' history holds true this year.

On a side note, now that the NFL is tying division schedules together so closely, does anyone else find it sad that we have to root for teams that have been or will be our opponents? There is very little that would bring a bigger smile to my face than seeing Philly getting competely and utterly humiliated...that is, except seeing Philly completely and utterly humiliate the Broncos... :D

ROYC75
10-24-2005, 02:19 PM
This game can go either way ( Den. vs Phil. ) I hope Philly wins because I still see the Donks around 11-5 or 10-6 at worst.

Go Philly !