PDA

View Full Version : The Taco Factor

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=32486

From the MANGE

RhymesayersDU

We all love TJ. He's brought us the best Bronco, if not one of the best NFL websites in the world. But, he may be single handedly bringing down this organization!

Last year - The now infamous "I'm going to go ahead and call it" thread. Downward spiral after that.

Then this year - "Home Playoff Game Planning Thread..." made on 10-21-2005, 02:25 PM, just days before the eventual late game choke job by our boys in New York.

Please Taco, for the sake of the organization, let's take things one game at a time!

Ahhhh I remember it well

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8895/tjsig8xr.jpg

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Taco has lost his second level burst.

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Taco has lost his second level burst.

You would think the poor guy would learn after awhile.

Otter
10-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Taco is going to unleash Barry Sanders Jr. when the time is right and then the NFL will be at it's knees begging for mercy.

Taco's gonna one day find out what it means to be too smart for his own good (that may sound like a compliment now, but it's not). I highly doubt it will be anytime soon however.

You go Taco, you go.

Cochise
10-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Hope he wasn't banking on it too hard.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 08:10 PM
You would think the poor guy would learn after awhile.
He probably saw how Garcia's "We didn't get beat" stance fared. So he did the honorable thing and stayed out of town.

cdcox
10-24-2005, 08:13 PM
You guys have it all wrong. Taco is an expert at sensing when things are as good as they are going to get. He celebrates the impossible when it seems the most plausible. In other words, he makes hay while the sun shines.

mikey23545
10-24-2005, 08:14 PM
I hope you all realize how angry you are making ZachKC with this line of discussion...

ROYC75
10-24-2005, 08:15 PM

Oh, He broke the bank, broke da bank man. :)

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 08:17 PM
You guys have it all wrong. Taco is an expert at sensing when things are as good as they are going to get. He celebrates the impossible when it seems the most plausible. In other words, he makes hay while the sun shines.
Well, maybe, but he shits too close to the house.

SBK
10-24-2005, 08:19 PM
I hope you all realize how angry you are making ZachKC with this line of discussion...

You're gonna catch heck for this one.....

munkey
10-24-2005, 08:33 PM

Rep... ROFL

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:42 PM

That was last year. This year he is planning a "Home Playoff Game" bash.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
That was last year. This year he is planning a "Home Playoff Game" bash.

The only "bash" the Broncos are involved in, in the playoffs. Involves the Colts and the Broncos taking the bash.

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
He's actually lowered the bar for the Donkeys. It was the Big one last year, now it's just a playoff game.

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:52 PM

Haven't you learned that you cannot anger Zach on a BB?

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 08:54 PM
No anger, on one hand I could back a guy that I think is decent on this board or on the other I could be obsessed with another poster like the thread starter.

I like the first one much better.

I don't think I could bring myself to change my avatar tag, sig, and make threads about someone I don't like on such a consistant basis.

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 08:57 PM
No anger, on one hand I could back a guy that I think is decent on this board or on the other I could be obsessed with another poster like the thread starter.

I like the first one much better.

ROFL I take back what I said, I guess Zack can be angered on a BB. Classic.

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 08:59 PM
ROFL I take back what I said, I guess Zack can be angered on a BB. Classic.
Don't you think its kind of funny though? You can be honest...

I mean dedicating that much of your own online stuff to someone you don't like?

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 09:03 PM

I mean dedicating that much of your own online stuff to someone you don't like?

Yes I do think it's funny. I never said I like/dislike TJ. I should spend more time promoting myself with stupid looking meishere.com sigs directing people to a site totally dedicated to me.

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Yes I do think it's funny. I never said I like/dislike TJ. I should spend more time promoting myself with stupid looking meishere.com sigs directing people to a site totally dedicated to me.
Ha, maybe you should...

That website pays my rent and has also given me a good amount of oppurtunities to good things professionally. Its fun to do and helps me keep up with my friends across the country.

I don't know why you feel the need to sling crap at me...its all good though hopefully I will be able to meet you at a tailgate sometime we can share a beer and some good food before a game...

Sound like a plan?

OldTownChief
10-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Ha, maybe you should...

That website pays my rent and has also given me a good amount of oppurtunities to good things professionally. Its fun to do and helps me keep up with my friends across the country.

I don't know why you feel the need to sling crap at me...its all good though hopefully I will be able to meet you at a tailgate sometime we can share a beer and some good food before a game...

Sound like a plan?

This thread wasn't intended to sling shit at you in any way shape or form. You took the first sling. I don't get why you feel the need to bend over in front of anyone taking jabs at TJ in fun. And I'd love to share a beer with ya before a game.

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 09:14 PM
This thread wasn't intended to sling shit at you in any way shape or form. You took the first sling. I don't get why you feel the need to bend over in front of anyone taking jabs at TJ in fun. And I'd love to share a beer with ya before a game.
I didn't think this thread was made for that...

Then its a plan.

Cool.

Saulbadguy
10-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Taco is a decent guy, he just gets constantly owned by gochiefs. It's quality entertainment.

Iowanian
10-24-2005, 09:21 PM
I think its entertaining the way he has to follow gochiefs around the prison yard, hanging onto his pulled out front pocket the entire time.

I don't hate on T@co the way some do, but sometimes.....

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2005, 09:39 PM

Heh-heh. ROFL

SoCalBronco
10-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Taco is a decent guy, he just gets constantly owned by gochiefs. It's quality entertainment.

I dont think there has ever been even a single person who has been "owned" by gochiefs.

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2005, 09:51 PM
I dont think there has ever been even a single person who has been "owned" by gochiefs.

Goatboy owns TJ here; no doubt about it. :shake:

Hell, and he's your leader at the Mange. heh. ROFL

SoCalBronco
10-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Goatboy owns TJ here; no doubt about it.

Hell, and he's your leader at the Mange. heh. ROFL

I dont see how gochiefs owns anybody. His name is repeatedly brought up in threads that have nothing to do with him to make a joke, usually about his virginity, homosexuality, fact that he is a soon to be 24 yr. old who rarely ventures out of his parent's basement or to justifiable make fun of his childish and irrational Star Wars obsession. He is ridiculed more than Broncos fans are on this board. Yet he "owns" people?

:huh:

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 09:59 PM
I think its entertaining the way he has to follow gochiefs around the prison yard, hanging onto his pulled out front pocket the entire time.

I don't spend much time on Taco but his takes are seriously funny most of the time. He knows quite a bit about football but his takes are so convoluted as to be hilarious. And he does it over and over. Gotta admire his consistency. And he's conspicuous by his absence this time. I look for him to come on the Planet late tonight or sometime tomorrow after the heat has died down. He's our Donkey mascot.

Taco John
10-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Eh, I don't care... I'm still planning on making it to a home playoff game if we get one, and I thought we'd have a better turnout if more people started planning for it now in the event that it happens. If that makes me a bad guy, then don't show up to the party.

WilliamTheIrish
10-24-2005, 10:10 PM
I enjoy the guy.

Seriously. He has whacked quite a few moles over here in his time and for the most part it's been funny as hell. The constant beat downs he put on Jim a few years back made for some of the all time best internet entertainment that I've experienced.

The original Tom Cash incident (I didn't know 'beaner' meant Mexican) was hilarious. Cash's wheels went in reverse like the wheels on Cameron Frye's father's car in Ferris Buhler. Lots of folks covered for Cash till they realized what a complete nozzle he is.

That said, I feel that Taco's got an alligator mouth that's matched by a canary azz. If he said some of the shiot he says on this board to folks in person, they'd go Otter on him.

WilliamTheIrish
10-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Nice call skip

Count Zarth
10-24-2005, 10:13 PM
I dont see how gochiefs owns anybody. His name is repeatedly brought up in threads that have nothing to do with him to make a joke, usually about his virginity, homosexuality, fact that he is a soon to be 24 yr. old who rarely ventures out of his parent's basement or to justifiable make fun of his childish and irrational Star Wars obsession. He is ridiculed more than Broncos fans are on this board. Yet he "owns" people?

:huh:

Eat the corn nuggets out of my shit.

Iowanian
10-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Doesn't say much for the "game" of donk fans, eh sport?

Taco John
10-24-2005, 10:17 PM

Now that's a laugh... But hey, Saul and Kotter said it, so it must be true.

GoChiefs doesn't even own keys to his own car, let alone owning me.

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2005, 10:24 PM
.... If that makes me a bad guy, then don't show up to the party.

Party? :spock:

No one said you are a "bad" guy, just mouthy....

So, if in the unlikely event the Chiefs have to come to Invesco in January....can I consider this an invitation? :hmmm:

It might be the one time I'd bless your city with an appearance..... :)

Valiant
10-24-2005, 11:18 PM

Gochiefs owns jenson or whatever that kid's name on here is when they did the beard contest... Thats it I believe though...

Count Zarth
10-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Gochiefs owns jenson or whatever that kid's name on here is when they did the beard contest... Thats it I believe though...

That was Slayer.

greg63
10-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, maybe, but he shits too close to the house.

ROFLROFL

greg63
10-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Taco, where ya been?

Taco John
10-25-2005, 12:14 AM
Taco, where ya been?

Here and there. I was on last night, this morning, this afternoon, and this evening...

We beat you guys and still currently own the division. I don't owe Chiefs fans anything.

We lost to the Giants. To them I give my props and respect.

NJ Chief Fan
10-25-2005, 12:27 AM
ya know what **** THE BRONCOS TILL DECEMBER 12...till then bronHOES fans can talk all the shit they want...but come that date YALL CAN LICK MY BALLS...yall gonna fall off and we movin on(and up)

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2005, 12:35 AM

I mean dedicating that much of your own online stuff to someone you don't like?Jeez, take a pill. What is wrong with having a little fun at TJs expense...

Taco John
10-25-2005, 12:53 AM

Zach zings me almost better than anyone here. Only it's usually something thoughtful and actually smart, rather than some weak sauce served up from someone who's goat I got.

The way I look at it, if my name is in your sig, I've got you right where I want you. Those are my bitches.

NJ Chief Fan
10-25-2005, 01:11 AM
the bronHOES are a fraud...but you didnt hear this from me

Taco John
10-25-2005, 02:40 AM
We sure looked like it on Sunday.

OldTownChief
10-25-2005, 05:32 AM
Zach zings me almost better than anyone here. Only it's usually something thoughtful and actually smart, rather than some weak sauce served up from someone who's goat I got.

The way I look at it, if my name is in your sig, I've got you right where I want you. Those are my bitches.

Ya but GoChiefs ownes you. You are GoChiefs gimp.
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/990/gimp9ug.jpg

OldTownChief
10-25-2005, 06:18 AM
I look for him to come on the Planet late tonight or sometime tomorrow after the heat has died down.

Fish in a barrell.

Warrior5
10-25-2005, 06:45 AM
We beat you guys and still currently own the division. I don't owe Chiefs fans anything.

Can't argue with that. We'll see what the coming weeks hold.

Saulbadguy
10-25-2005, 06:56 AM
Now that's a laugh... But hey, Saul and Kotter said it, so it must be true.

Works for me.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2005, 07:00 AM

Do you watch Prison Break?

Iowanian
10-25-2005, 07:26 AM
never seen it more than half of the first episode.

chagrin
10-25-2005, 07:47 AM
paradigm!

greg63
10-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Here and there. I was on last night, this morning, this afternoon, and this evening...

...Just curious - I hadn't seen ya around.

KCFANinNC
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
He can still dedicate it to 40.

OldTownChief
10-26-2005, 05:28 AM
He can still dedicate it to 40.

He should dedicate it to gochiefs. gochiefs owns him.

Pants
10-26-2005, 06:03 AM

Hah, gochiefs owns you like no other... Zach's smack usually consists of "ROFL" to whatever a poster says. Gochiefs busts out the stats and calls you out on your (sometimes) silly quotes. I'm yet to see Zach even try to "zing" you. I like all 3 posters though, so I don't care who "wins", it's just MO, when gochiefs does it, it cracks me up and I see a big "OWN3D" stamp in my head.

KCTitus
10-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Feh...Teej is an easy target. Just wait for him to say something about football, and hold him to it when it fails to come to pass.

'Priest Holme is done...' anyone?

Count Zarth
10-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Hah, gochiefs owns you like no other... Zach's smack usually consists of "ROFL" to whatever a poster says. Gochiefs busts out the stats and calls you out on your (sometimes) silly quotes. I'm yet to see Zach even try to "zing" you. I like all 3 posters though, so I don't care who "wins", it's just MO, when gochiefs does it, it cracks me up and I see a big "OWN3D" stamp in my head.

r3pr3z3nt!

BigChiefFan
10-26-2005, 01:39 PM
It's TALK-O. He just flings shit around and hopes that some sticks.

Calcountry
10-26-2005, 01:51 PM
I hope you all realize how angry you are making ZachKC with this line of discussion...ROFL